Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! (6351 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by czarr(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

The pix loooool cheesy
grin
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Danfuster(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

ehehn!! you must be returning from your visit to the front page..yeah ..Buh for that naira matter ehhhh, na until I see am with my korokoro eyes, then I go believe...until then, make we dey fire prayers back to back na...as for the China demand, it's a welcomed development....though I still feel Nigeria needs to channel her energy into other things to boost the economy...

what's your name?

Yes ooo, I basically don't miss FP every morning, that's when you get potential news after that na snake, monitor lizard, jumoke, tontoh dike dey hit FP. Even Jesus sef dey fear the kind dollar-naira prayer wey dey commot Nigeria.
The problem is not Nigeria, the problem is our polithifians... Just like someone suggested that this development should be a trade by batta, crude oil in exchange for economic development I.e speed train, good roads, power generation, enough of collecting money which ends up some things pocket

Name's AYO, what's yours?
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Monalisa185(f): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

Yes ooo, I basically don't miss FP every morning, that's when you get potential news after that na snake, monitor lizard, jumoke, tontoh dike dey hit FP. Even Jesus sef dey fear the kind dollar-naira prayer wey dey commot Nigeria.
The problem is not Nigeria, the problem is our polithifians... Just like someone suggested that this development should be a trade by batta, crude oil in exchange for economic development I.e speed train, good roads, power generation, enough of collecting money which ends up some things pocket

Name's AYO, what's yours?

[b]really? thanks for the hint, I'll be looking out for the front page early momo...

well said, the problem is not only with the polithiefcians though, the problem is with the youths as well ..they jump up and down praising those polithiefcians, fighting a useless e-war all over the social media thereby constituting public and media nuisance and as well giving those polithiefcians the morale to justify their looting and selfish stupidity..at the end of the day, they use that same money to send their kids out to a place where there's a better and a stable economy....to worsen it all, even when they(polithiefcians) leave power, they keep the seat for their future unborn 10 generations to come, instead of giving it to the competent and young ones available....wonder when they'll wake up to reality and stop selling their future for a-5 minute 500 naira enjoyment...hope they are reading this though...

as for that trade by batter suggestion, definitely not in this part of the world where polithiefcians are just after their own pockets... the whole thing just tire me jare

name's Lisa[/b]
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Halimi24: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
Too many ugly b*tches on nairaland! undecided lipsrsealed

Modified

Y'all nairaland ladies deal with it . ...many of you are so so ugly! I manage liking some pics, but Pls don't let does 'likes' deceive you. Nairaland guys ain't truthful.

Is that really u on ur dp??

O M G

U are soooooooooooo handsome
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Danfuster(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

[b]really? thanks for the hint, I'll be looking out for the front page early momo...

well said, the problem is not only with the polithiefcians though, the problem is with the youths as well ..they jump up and down praising those polithiefcians, fighting a useless e-war all over the social media thereby constituting public and media nuisance and as well giving those polithiefcians the morale to justify their looting and selfish stupidity..at the end of the day, they use that same money to send their kids out to a place where there's a better and a stable economy....to worsen it all, even when they(polithiefcians) leave power, they keep the seat for their future unborn 10 generations to come, instead of giving it to the competent and young ones available....wonder when they'll wake up to reality and stop selling their future for a-5 minute 500 naira enjoyment...hope they are reading this though...

as for that trade by batter suggestion, definitely not in this part of the world where polithiefcians are just after their own pockets... the whole thing just tire me jare

name's Lisa[/b]

Very well said, the youths obviously don't know the power they have nor how to wield it, the social media is a tool/weapon which youths (you and i) should unite and use against this self centered politificians, I've seen some threads opened on NL as a kind of open petition to the concerned body of the government regarding the bad state of a public structure which was in little or no time fixed. This is to tell you that this people see and hear our complains.
Every individual needs to induce self discipline and speak in one true unblemished voice which is the only way forward, but until then... We continue to languish in the hands of this thieves.

Really nice to meet you Lisa, you're beautiful... Mind not that yellow papaya grin (op)...I'm really trying not to be a bigot and not use vulgar words on NL but some people just keep calling you out with their hypocrisy and ignorance angry... Anyways I'll pm you, you seem cool cool
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Danfuster(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Halimi24:

Is that really u on ur dp??

O M G

U are soooooooooooo handsome

GAY ALERT!!!
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Monalisa185(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

Very well said, the youths obviously don't know the power they have nor how to wield it, the social media is a tool/weapon which youths (you and i) should unite and use against this self centered politificians, I've seen some threads opened on NL as a kind of open petition to the concerned body of the government regarding the bad state of a public structure which was in little or no time fixed. This is to tell you that this people see and hear our complains.
Every individual needs to induce self discipline and speak in one true unblemished voice which is the only way forward, but until then... We continue to languish in the hands of this thieves.

Really nice to meet you Lisa, you're beautiful... Mind not that yellow papaya grin (op)...I'm really trying not to be a bigot and not use vulgar words on NL but some people just keep calling you out with their hypocrisy and ignorance angry... Anyways I'll pm you, you seem cool cool

well said as well...nice to meet you too...hehehehe, thanks for the compliment... keep up with the resistance, bigotry doesn't pay, rather, it tears a people apart...just do your thing on here and move on...

one more secret, never take things that happen here too personal...as for the pm thing, I might not reply now though, I'm trying to get my email back, it was hacked some weeks back, you know yahoo and its palava na, asking you questions you last answered decades back, lol..

#cheers
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by 100Cents: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
U calling them ugly wen d economy is so harsh on them like bleaching cream

Most nigerian men are heartless you always compare foreign girls who has access to jobs, good life, a well furnished apartment with AC fire stand, easy transportation cabs trains buses no struggles before boarding one, life support child support shd incase she is pregnant nd d man abandons her, good clean safe water, safe drugs, everything dey av access too is real nd true no fake products .

Compare dat life to the way an average nigeria girl lives here we barely feed ourselves no life support all d products we get here are mostly fake product economy is so harsh yet u want me to look flawless wen i dont even av a job to afford money to buy a good cream which is way far more expensive cos of d fall in naira
cry cry u guys please av mercy on nigerian girls if a foreign girl live d life of a nigerian lady she wud commit sucide yet u all condemn us cry cry

Eyaahhh !
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Danfuster(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

well said as well...nice to meet you too...hehehehe, thanks for the compliment... keep up with the resistance, bigotry doesn't pay, rather, it tears a people apart...just do your thing on here and move on...

one more secret, never take things that happen here too personal...as for the pm thing, I might not reply now though, I'm trying to get my email back, it was hacked some weeks back, you know yahoo and its palava na, asking you questions you last answered decades back, lol..

#cheers

Of course, I'm being me... It's expensive and exhausting being who you're not and about the part taking things on here too seriously...with the current situation of this country I'm in... Mehn, I'm too young to diagnosed with ailment related to high BP. I hope you recover your email tho
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Modified

Y'all nairaland ladies deal with it . ...many of you are so so ugly! I manage liking some pics, but Pls don't let does 'likes' deceive you. Nairaland guys ain't truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
A dang shame.
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=43764822]A dang shame.[/quote
Heey. Ma nigga
U ok?
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Heey. Ma nigga
U ok?
I won't be if you keep insultin' me......"ma niggia" highly offensive ta me.

Where's my pic Cassidy
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by ipledge10(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I swear down.

In fact I've been swimming inside bans since I jokingly teased a mod about her posting a picture with headphones cuz she wanted us to see her beats by dre.
Since then, it's been from one lengthy ban to another
you mean u got banned with that farano beat by dre comment....chao
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
ipledge10:
you mean u got banned with that fara.no beat by dre comment....chao
well, since then, I've been going from ban to ban. And it's always lengthy. its not been less than a week
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I won't be if you keep insultin' me......"ma niggia" highly offensive ta me.

Where's my pic Cassidy

Oh! now I know
I had that picture up there yester night. For your peeping pleasure
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by ipledge10(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, since then, I've been going from ban to ban. And it's always lengthy. its not been less than a week
lol..it's her time..where is ishilove now? On her bed soaking akamu
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oh! now I know
I had that picture up there yester night. For your peeping pleasure
You lie so well now, you do it with a straight face.Smh.
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You lie so well now, you do it with a straight face.Smh.

Heeeey!
U didnt check my profile did U? angry angry
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Heeeey!
U didnt check my profile did U? angry angry
The day of ? Yes.
A few minutes ago? No.......Why
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The day of ? Yes.
A few minutes ago? No.......Why
It was there a few hours ago
you didnt check
why call me liar? angry angry angry
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It was there a few hours ago
you didnt check
why call me liar? angry angry angry
wow grin yer a good actor...
. You ever thought of goin' inta the profession?
We haven't been taken for hrs Cassidy.
If it was up(a lie) how would I know?
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Margauxluv(f): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Modified

U should Goan eat ok.
Hungry niggas,errwhere undecided
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wow grin yer a good actor...
. You ever thought of goin' inta the profession?
We haven't been taken for hrs Cassidy.
If it was up(a lie) how would I know?

I was hoping yer curiousity would make u peep
Apparently you are not the curious type
tongue tongue
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Lsofdk(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
the best thing to do is to look for a derailing partner and derail the shiit outta the mumu thread..

where my derailing goonz at? tongue
grin I'm in the mood.
do you see those two derailers up. wanta **out derail** themgrin
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I was hoping yer curiousity would make u peep
Apparently you are not the curious type
tongue tongue
Hmm.Maybe you should have yer own sitcom.
When? ...when am I to expect ta see the pic The real one
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmm.Maybe you should have yer own sitcom.
When? ...when am I to expect ta see the pic The real one

about 7hrs from now. Os that okay?
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

about 7hrs from now. Os that okay?
Mmm.I was wrong before....
you wouldn't make it in the profession.
You need a honest word.

Cassidy I want my pic.Good afternoon.Bye
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Monalisa185(f): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

Of course, I'm being me... It's expensive and exhausting being who you're not and about the part taking things on here too seriously...with the current situation of this country I'm in... Mehn, I'm too young to diagnosed with ailment related to high BP. I hope you recover your email tho

hehehehe, I dey tell you o, too young to die of HPB indeed...of course, I'm pretty I would... they gave me a specific number of hours to try again.
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm.I was wrong before.... yer a terrible actor.

Cassidy I want my pic.Good afternoon.Bye

I was never an actor hate it
Ill see U then tongue tongue tongue
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Monalisa185(f): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin I'm in the mood.
do you see those two derailers up. wanta **out derail** themgrin

hehehehe, them still be learners na...grin
Re: Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I was never an actor hate it
Ill see U then tongue tongue tongue
angry count on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.