Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" (31987 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life / Seven Things You Should Never Say To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz, what kids?
On your dp undecided
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nickymezor:
grin grin. Quite true
Thanks frnd

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by missyadorable(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

jeez i can sense desperation here. judging by ur confrontational stance, am guessing u are way past the marriageable age without anybody foolish enough to marry a wasted loose material.
Dont worry u can always be a fourth wife

Hehehehehe! Sorry Boy,i got married last yearpreparing for motherhood and am far away from 30...you need to grow up and I wish you get a job cos frustration is so written in your response.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by HaneefahAde(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:
On your dp undecided
Lolz, what about them?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by ebyoma(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op na you sabi
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz, what about them?
they look like you...
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by emelisande(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:

Seven things singles do when tired of being called "single"

This happens all the time. When a guy or a girl is tired of staying alone or "testing", they do most or all of the following subconsciously;

1. Expectantly call every unknown number they missed.

Have you been there before? People do it BUT among those that are termed "Single & Searching", it's on the high. Her voice changes wink He calls back, hoping to hear a girl's voice. If it's a guy (hardware), voicemail lo wa! smiley

are you also waiting for mongo park

2. Attend every church meeting

I've met some who weren't serious with church activities before until they start getting to 27. Hmm, it's well. The guys, theirs is 30-33. They join the units with lots of girls like...wink

3. Fantasizing or playacting the meeting of their future spouse

You hear them say, " this is how I'm going to tell people we met each other"; maybe in a bus or a keke. Every outing is a call to fantasize: Is this gonna be the day? Eeyah, it is on the way.

4. Carrying other women's babies here and there

Carrying other people's babies become a hobby especially when those babies are "sweet", you know what I mean. Not the "cry-cry" ones o; that's what I mean. wink

5. Kissing their lil cousins or nephew, in a kinda way

Especially the emotional ones, they make a sport out of lip-kissing lil children in a playful manner. Please, biko, let's not expose these innocent ones to what we know nothing about. Cheeks, forehead, yes! Lips, No! That's a No-Go area. If you must do that, get yourself a mate.

6. Displaying bbm pins on social media

Well, while this is okay, sometimes, it has proven abortive as some folks lack the maturity to handle friendship in such a way that no one gets hurt. Most times, greed and lustful desires end up thwarting what could have been.

7. Frequently attending wedding ceremonies and all kinds of gatherings

Even burial ceremonies o! Lol! He/she can just be anywhere.

Being single is not a 'curse'. I believe, it's a time to really explore one's self and mind towards the future. Don't rush or hurry any relationship into marriage.

Do your best part and leave the rest. You can't force a guy or a girl to love you when there are over 100 people that wants to buy your 100 friends suya just to get your number. Take a chill pill!

The future is bright. Good day!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
missyadorable:

Hehehehehe! Sorry Boy,i got married last yearpreparing for motherhood and am far away from 30...you need to grow up and I wish you get a job cos frustration is so written in your response.
mummy. Sorry na small boy dey do me.
But seriously, am just here to have fun after a hard day at work. We cool?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
ebyoma:
Op na you sabi
lolz
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by anochuko01(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:

That's the right time bro
ermmn, I actually meant ''searching'' for who to marry.....and not ''getting married''...
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
anochuko01:

ermmn, I actually meant ''searching'' for who to marry.....and not ''getting married''...

hehehe...you want to be a manchellor? grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by frankkydee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am on reserve for that one man.

I'm the man u have been preserving urself for
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Acidosis(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Not all singles who love babies are desperate.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by olarhtunji(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
funnynation

repogirl

jacksparrow

slap1

am back from d ban bro lalasticlala used on me that is to say u can take d boy away from nairaland but u can't take nairaland out of d boy!!!!!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by funnynation(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
olarhtunji:
funnynation

repogirl

jacksparrow

slap1

am back from d ban bro lalasticlala used on me that is to say u can take d boy away from nairaland but u can't take nairaland out of d boy!!!!!
Dis one na warning.. Next time na 52yrs ban you go get..
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by repogirl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
olarhtunji:

back from a ban but you obviously haven't learnt anything, have you?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by olarhtunji(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
repogirl:
back from a ban but you obviously haven't learnt anything, have you?

I refuse to comment
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
frankkydee:

I'm the man u have been preserving urself for
Did you see the word, 'desperate' used?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by frankkydee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:
Did you see the word, 'desperate' used?

I don't understand u,pls elucidate. Cos i wasn't talking to u
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Dminister(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just love being single may be because:

Nobody ask me baby why you didn't call me before you go to bed.

Nobody disturb my mind with bountiful missed calls and love text messages.

Nobody disturb my mind for birthday gift.

Nobody ask me money for hair every two weeks.

Nobody narrate problems for me to solve.

Nobody ask me money for upkeep.

Nobody bump into my house uninvited with suspicious look on her face.

Nobody invade my privacy anymore.

Any time the thought of woman cross my mind I can just place an order for beautiful, pretty and sexy girl, have her for all day and pay her off then continue with my hustling spirit.
I love being free like air while I keep making my money.
Relationship is a major distraction for men with money making ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by elvictorus: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sometimes its better to be single than married. Most men prefer BabyMama..
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
elvictorus:
Sometimes its better to be single than married. Most men prefer BabyMama..
hmm
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by piagetskinner(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't do any of these
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Khez: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao.....

Single presently @OP

And do none of that menh!!!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by DSuperWoman(f): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
long time. where have you been
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by skuribeebo: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:

Seven things singles do when tired of being called "single"

This happens all the time. When a guy or a girl is tired of staying alone or "testing", they do most or all of the following subconsciously;

1. Expectantly call every unknown number they missed.

Have you been there before? People do it BUT among those that are termed "Single & Searching", it's on the high. Her voice changes wink He calls back, hoping to hear a girl's voice. If it's a guy (hardware), voicemail lo wa! smiley

2. Attend every church meeting

I've met some who weren't serious with church activities before until they start getting to 27. Hmm, it's well. The guys, theirs is 30-33. They join the units with lots of girls like...wink

3. Fantasizing or playacting the meeting of their future spouse

You hear them say, " this is how I'm going to tell people we met each other"; maybe in a bus or a keke. Every outing is a call to fantasize: Is this gonna be the day? Eeyah, it is on the way.

4. Carrying other women's babies here and there

Carrying other people's babies become a hobby especially when those babies are "sweet", you know what I mean. Not the "cry-cry" ones o; that's what I mean. wink

5. Kissing their lil cousins or nephew, in a kinda way

Especially the emotional ones, they make a sport out of lip-kissing lil children in a playful manner. Please, biko, let's not expose these innocent ones to what we know nothing about. Cheeks, forehead, yes! Lips, No! That's a No-Go area. If you must do that, get yourself a mate.

6. Displaying bbm pins on social media

Well, while this is okay, sometimes, it has proven abortive as some folks lack the maturity to handle friendship in such a way that no one gets hurt. Most times, greed and lustful desires end up thwarting what could have been.

7. Frequently attending wedding ceremonies and all kinds of gatherings

Even burial ceremonies o! Lol! He/she can just be anywhere.

Being single is not a 'curse'. I believe, it's a time to really explore one's self and mind towards the future. Don't rush or hurry any relationship into marriage.

Do your best part and leave the rest. You can't force a guy or a girl to love you when there are over 100 people that wants to buy your 100 friends suya just to get your number. Take a chill pill!

The future is bright. Good day!
see your live, till you become bad market, you go know.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Controversialad: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
WHY ARE YOU NOT MARRIED? The annoying question

This question is often asked an average African Man/woman between the age of 25 and above who is yet to settle down with someone as his/her spouse. It could be irritating, annoying even embarrassing sometimes. Below are some reactions from people when asked the question: Read more here: http://www.controversialada.com/2016/03/why-are-you-not-married-annoying.html
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by justnnecky(f): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am single and l don't do any of those 7 things mentioned, I believe we all have our ways of getting things.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
DSuperWoman:
long time. where have you been
been there...you?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
justnnecky:
Am single and l don't do any of those 7 things mentioned, I believe we all have our ways of getting things.
I hear!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
skuribeebo:
see your live, till you become bad market, you go know.
lol
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nickymezor(f): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:
Thanks frnd
Ur most welcm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lust City / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.