Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Who Was The First Muslim - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Was The First Muslim (6324 Views)

Who Was The First Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
Now we already heard Mohammed in the Koran tell us he was the first Muslim
allah also says adam was the first Muslim.oyb said the islamic prophets didn't need to obey the 5 pillars,Olabowole said they did
Here is another bombshell.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2009
The Quran elsewhere claims that Moses was the first to believe:

When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." S. 7:143

how many firsts do we have

Adam was the first Muslim
Mohammed was the first Muslim
Now moses repents and is the first Muslim

let's keep reading
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2009
Olabs,babs,sharia, and abuzola tell us Adam,the first man was a Muslim and all the Biblical prophets were Muslims
so what exactly is this hadith talking about?

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3:
Narrated 'Aisha:

(Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

From the above hadith,not only did Waraqua copy the Bible texts from the gospel for Mohammed,the haditth also mentions a pre Islamic time shocked shocked shocked.
It's obvious the role of Waraqua in the writing of the biblical stories into the Koran coupled with the fact that Islam itself reports that there was a pre Islamic time making nonsense of the claim that Islam had always existed from the beginning.

una go shait for una Koran today
run to mallams and get "knowledge" grin
The readers are not fools you know
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2009
And I had just found out that David never had tried to Google the actions of those prophets in the Quran before he began his argument with me. Even he could not stand on his own story about King David! I said, according to davidylan that Daid commissioned the scribes to only write his good deeds. That statement clearly states that there are bad deeds which will not appear on the final document produced by the Scribes.

David called me a liar and presented the following; Why didnt David commission the scribes to scrub out his sins and only put his good deeds?

Tell me the difference with the two if its more that the "why" and the "unwritten sins" that davidylan version contains, while mine just said what he meant as the reason the Scribes were commissioned? I will advise you to read the issues of each of the prophets as listed in the Quran. Funny enough that you are struggling to come back, after Oyb kicked you so hard about his statement against Quran ever copying your Bible! Well you did not quite do a good job about it. If Muhammad was trying to get the old prophets on his side, he would have written eactly what was written in the Bible, the old and the New, without any change and just add his intention on it. The same way Paul and company did, of OT, and Gospel and flavoring it with Epistles and Revelations!

See, Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Ruth or Ester, etc! the Jews would have loved it. And Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Melchezedek. Or the disciple/apostles, individuallys, except that the disciples were helpers of Jesus, believedin his mission, said to Jesus that they were Muslims, like him and asked for a sign "Maida" food from heaven, which Allah provided!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

And I had just found out that David never had tried to Google the actions of those prophets in the Quran before he began his argument with me. Even he could not stand on his own story about King David! I said, according to davidylan that Daid commissioned the scribes to only write his good deeds. That statement clearly states that there are bad deeds which will not appear on the final document produced by the Scribes.

David called me a liar and presented the following; Why didnt David commission the scribes to scrub out his sins and only put his good deeds?

Tell me the difference with the two if its more that the "why" and the "unwritten sins" that davidylan version contains, while mine just said what he meant as the reason the Scribes were commissioned? I will advise you to read the issues of each of the prophets as listed in the Quran. Funny enough that you are struggling to come back, after Oyb kicked you so hard about his statement against Quran ever copying your Bible! Well you did not quite do a good job about it. If Muhammad was trying to get the old prophets on his side, he would have written eactly what was written in the Bible, the old and the New, without any change and just add his intention on it. The same way Paul and company did, of OT, and Gospel and flavoring it with Epistles and Revelations!

See, Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Ruth or Ester, etc! the Jews would have loved it. And Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Melchezedek. Or the disciple/apostles, individuallys, except that the disciples were helpers of Jesus, believedin his mission, said to Jesus that they were Muslims, like him and asked for a sign "Maida" food from heaven, which Allah provided!

Olabowole, I've known you here longer than most people,you tell so many lies, and attempt to cover them up when your argument falls flat.
did you not tell us there were no Christian and Jewish prophets of old?

and when you were nailed,you admitted there were but they were non religious?
Lying is sin
It's not a virtue
Christ can deliver you from all these lies.

Do you remember 2 years ago when you told us there were no sects in Islam
and there were no different versions of the Koran?
and when the evidence was shown you,you swung around and told us of warsh and the other Korans and the 72 sect of Islam?
What do you tell your kids about lying when you lie constantly yourself?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2009
Funny enough that you are struggling to come back, after Oyb kicked you so hard about his statement against Quran ever copying your Bible!

Oyb actually knows nothing of the faith he seems to profess.
Were you not here when he told the whole thread that Bukhari had just 4 books.
Could he support any of his points with simple logic without copying and pasting from all sources available?
I have given you evidence about how the Bible stories got smuggled into the Koran
and I've given the same evidence before
now see it again.

Narrated 'Aisha:

(Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin [size=24pt]Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write[/size]. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

[[size=16pt]i]Now my friend,that was how the biblical stories got into the Koran
do you need more evidence?[/i][/size]
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

sir, you're still lying shamelessly . . . i repeat my statement here again for the benefit of your fellow little liars - [size=16pt]Why didnt David commission the scribes to scrub out his sins and only put his good deeds?[/size]

That wasnt a statement of fact but a rhetorical question posed to oyb. Did you see the question mark infront of the question?

What a shame.

olabowale:

I didnt "present" it . . . i just repeated it from a previous post to remind you to stop lying between your teeth. NOWHERE in the bible are we told of scribes helping to scrub out bad deeds from the bible. David's good and bad stuff are written in the bible.

olabowale:

I will advise you to read the issues of each of the prophets as listed in the Quran.

dont give me useless advice . . . if those issues were in the quran i'm sure you would not have hesitated to spam this board with their entire stories. You cant find them, that's why you resort to deceitful tactics like telling us to use google.

olabowale:

Funny enough that you are struggling to come back, after Oyb kicked you so hard about his statement against Quran ever copying your Bible! Well you did not quite do a good job about it. If Muhammad was trying to get the old prophets on his side, he would have written eactly what was written in the Bible, the old and the New, without any change and just add his intention on it. The same way Paul and company did, of OT, and Gospel and flavoring it with Epistles and Revelations!

He would not have had any convert at all . . .

olabowale:

See, Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Ruth or Ester, etc!

of course not . . . he didnt seem to care much for women. why would he write stuff about Ruth and Esther who were not even prophetesses in the first place? Didnt he say that prayers were nullified if made in presence of a dog or woman?

olabowale:

the Jews would have loved it. And Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Melchezedek.

it would have further exposed him as a charlatan because melchizedek didnt even exist as flesh and blood. That was God in human form.

olabowale:

Or the disciple/apostles, individuallys, except that the disciples were helpers of Jesus, believedin his mission, said to Jesus that they were Muslims, like him and asked for a sign "Maida" food from heaven, which Allah provided!

What disgusting tripe.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi: I have to laugh. You don't even read your own post. How do you perform the operation, if the sight is no more 20/20? Let me come back to the ahadith after this below:  
From the above hadith,not only did Waraqua copy the Bible texts from the gospel for Mohammed,the haditth also mentions a pre Islamic time.
No he didnt. Read it again. It says he used to copy it in "HEBREW!" Ibru(Hebrew) is not the same thing as Arabic. And the unlettered man did not read hebrew! Haa.

It's obvious the role of Waraqua in the writing of the biblical stories into the Koran coupled with the fact that that Islam itself reports that there was a pre Islamic time making nonsense of the claim that Islam has always existed from the beginning.
What are you talking about woman? Nothing in the above says or suggests that Muhammad (AS) used the material of Waraqah since it was in Hebrew, anyway. Further if he used it, he would have copied the entire thing; the good, and the bad and the ugly of it! THink about that for a moment. And Alhamdulillah that Waraqah said that if he were to remain alive when the calamity of being turned out, like other prophets (AS) would happen to Muhammad (AS), he Waraqah who knew "PROPHETIC SIGNS", based on what happened to Muhammad, as he related his conact with the one that keeps the secret, he would join him in his effort! Now, young girl (lol), did Waraqah know a prophet when he saw one, or not? And he was a christian, so be careful how you answer in your effort to discredit Islam, you may actually condemn your own. Am gonna enjoy your response!

una go shait for una Koran today
run to mallams and get "knowledge"
The readers are not fools you know
No ned for that. We are all in Wudu already/ Magrib is coming in at 25 after 8!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2009
$osisi:

Narrated 'Aisha:

(Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight.[size=24pt] Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses.[/size] I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." [size=24pt]But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.[/size]

Two things to note here:

1. Allah NEVER told mohammad who was coming with revelations to him, it was Waraqa who told him it was angel gabriel and billions of muslims continue to fall for this hoax? Read the entire bible . . . every angel that appeared to each prophet announced themselves . . .

2. Why did the "divine inspiration" pause after Waraqa's death? could it be the access to the bible stories ended with waraqa's death?

I've often wondered why the quran's plagiarism of the bible did not go beyond Genesis and Exodus. Now we know why . . . waraqa died early!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: I have to laugh. You don't even read your own post. How do you perform the operation, if the sight is no more 20/20? Let me come back to the ahadith after this below:   No he didnt. Read it again. It says he used to copy it in "HEBREW!" Ibru(Hebrew) is not the same thing as Arabic. And the unlettered man did not read hebrew! Haa.

you're too old to be pretending to be this clueless . . . its obvious waraqa could speak arabic and could translate the hebrew tales to arabic no?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi:
Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen
Read your entry above, again! Waraqah wrote in Hebrew! Muhammad (AS) was an illiterate. His Quran is written in Arabic. Did he speak hebrew, or read hebrew or wrote hebrew? Each is no! Now Waraqah says by his answer, which is a confirmation of what Muhammad said of the Angel that he saw, as the Secret keeper! And promised if he were alive to support him when the people will be against him.

Now lets ask Waraqah; would he in his effort abandone what is right for what is wrong, ecept that he fells that what is coming is "righter" that what he was on, already or at least the latest version of whatever is right in it? And we see that the revelation from Allah trough Jibril "the keeper of secret" came 23 years to this illiterate man! And Wraqah was dead 23 years before the last revelation! Now tell, me, is that not the test of truth right there?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

What are you talking about woman? [size=18pt]Nothing in the above says or suggests that Muhammad (AS) used the material of Waraqah since it was in Hebrew, anyway.[/size] Further if he used it, he would have copied the entire thing; the good, and the bad and the ugly of it! THink about that for a moment. And Alhamdulillah that Waraqah said that if he were to remain alive when the calamity of being turned out, like other prophets (AS) would happen to Muhammad (AS), he Waraqah who knew "PROPHETIC SIGNS", based on what happened to Muhammad, as he related his conact with the one that keeps the secret, he would join him in his effort! Now, young girl (lol), did Waraqah know a prophet when he saw one, or not? And he was a christian, so be careful how you answer in your effort to discredit Islam, you may actually condemn your own. Am gonna enjoy your response!

again you're lying . . . read this part, it is pregnant with meaning - [size=12[color=#000099][/color]pt]But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.[/size]

Was allah giving divine inspirations (note that mohammad didnt even know it was allah in the first place, he needed waraqa, a christian, to tell him!) according to waraqa's lifetime? why did the inspirations pause when waraqa died?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: Read your entry above, again! Waraqah wrote in Hebrew! Muhammad (AS) was an illiterate. His Quran is written in Arabic. Did he speak hebrew, or read hebrew or wrote hebrew? Each is no! Now Waraqah says by his answer, which is a confirmation of what Muhammad said of the Angel that he saw, as the Secret keeper! And promised if he were alive to support him when the people will be against him.

Now lets ask Waraqah; would he in his effort abandone what is right for what is wrong, ecept that he fells that what is coming is "righter" that what he was on, already or at least the latest version of whatever is right in it? And we see that the revelation from Allah trough Jibril "the keeper of secret" came 23 years to this illiterate man! And Wraqah was dead 23 years before the last revelation! Now tell, me, is that not the test of truth right there?

Isn't it commonsense that when one is copying something he would do it a language that's easier for him to write?
Can't you reason that he wrote it in Hebrew and it was later translated to Arabic
Is that rocket science.
Are you denying this hadith like you did aisha's age?

no comment about pre Islamic time?
so allah discarded some texts of the Koran he(allah) revealed to Mohammed written by waraqua in Hebrew?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi:  Read your entry above, again! Waraqah wrote in Hebrew! Muhammad (AS) was an illiterate. His Quran is written in Arabic. Did he speak hebrew, or read hebrew or wrote hebrew? Each is no!

this is disgusting apologetics. It is obvious that waraqa could speak arabic . . . infact we know that he could translate the hebrew stories to arabic so pls dont bore us with that "mohammad was an illiterate" nonsense. He wasnt too dense to go ask waraqa what was appearing to him no?

olabowale:

Now Waraqah says by his answer, which is a confirmation of what Muhammad said of the Angel that he saw, as the Secret keeper! And promised if he were alive to support him when the people will be against him.

this is rubbish. Read that hadith again. Waraqa wasnt "confirming" anything mohammad said . . . infact he had NO IDEA who appeared to him and from him. It was waraqa who had to tell him!

olabowale:

Now lets ask Waraqah; would he in his effort abandone what is right for what is wrong, ecept that he fells that what is coming is "righter" that what he was on, already or at least the latest version of whatever is right in it? And we see that the revelation from Allah trough[b] Jibril "the keeper of secret"[/b] came 23 years to this illiterate man! And Wraqah was dead 23 years before the last revelation! Now tell, me, is that not the test of truth right there?

[size=17pt]We even know that waraqa himself lied because at no time did angel Gabriel appear to Moses  . . . that mohammad would continue to perpetuate a lie from waraqa shows how ignorant he was!

Another pointer as to the ignorance and lies of mohammad is simple - NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE NOR IN JEWISH MYTHOLOGY is Angel Gabriel EVER refered to as the "keeper of the secrets".

Angel Raziel (note how close it is to Gabriel) whose name means "secrets of the Lord", found as a teaching in mythological judaism (kaballah) is known as the Keeper of secrets. Obviously Waraqa, a jew, knew about this Raziel and mistakenly fed Mohammad the lie. [/size]
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi:
But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
And later, for the next 23 years, revelations came until his death (AS)!. Is like you are not getting it. Whats the relevance of the "stoppage" that was momentary and then later continued? What role i the temporary stoppage played, vis a vis Waraqa's death? Zero, Zilch, nada!

Now my friend,that was how the biblical stories got into the Koran
do you need more evidence?
Now my friend, that is not true, since one was penned in Hebrew and the other came in as revelation in Authentic Arabic. Allah Aza wajal says in Quran and I think it is Surah Najm, as He quipped answering $Osisi's present question from back then; and they say somebody is teaching him the stories, even though that language is foreign to him, and his Quran is in Authentically Pure Arabic?!

Powerful stuff. $Osisi, you need to go back and plan another strategy, because these ones are too weak!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2009
davidylan:

Two things to note here:

1. Allah NEVER told mohammad who was coming with revelations to him, it was Waraqa who told him it was angel gabriel and billions of muslims continue to fall for this hoax? Read the entire bible . . . every angel that appeared to each prophet announced themselves . . .

2. Why did the "divine inspiration" pause after Waraqa's death? could it be the access to the bible stories ended with waraqa's death?

I've often wondered why the quran's plagiarism of the bible did not go beyond Genesis and Exodus. Now we know why . . . waraqa died early!

It's amazing that a whole prophet of allah had no clue who was standing before him but a lesser being like waraqqua did.

Gbam to the highlighted part
waraqua died
The bible stories ceased and Mohammed changed gear with other "revelations"
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi:
how many firsts do we have

Adam was the first Muslim
Mohammed was the first Muslim
Now moses repents and is the first Muslim

let's keep reading
firs in their times. their generations. their communities. Afterall, these were prophets! Leading communities of believers at different times of human existence! Haa. This "young girl" is not getting it. lol.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: firs in their times. their generations. their communities. Afterall, these were prophets! Leading communities of believers at different times of human existence! Haa. This "young girl" is not getting it. lol.

which community of believers did Adam or Abraham lead? undecided
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: And later, for the next 23 years, revelations came until his death (AS)!. Is like you are not getting it. Whats the relevance of the "stoppage" that was momentary and then later continued? What role i the temporary stoppage played, vis a vis Waraqa's death? Zero, Zilch, nada!

Now

he changed gear obviously
Waraqua wrote the stories from Genesis and Exodus  and a few about yahaya and muddled up story about Jesus and death came
the "revelations paused"
Mohammed changed gear
He got other "revelators"

my friend, that is not true, since one was penned in Hebrew and the other came in as revelation in Authentic Arabic. Allah Aza wajal says in Quran and I think it is Surah Najm, as He quipped answering $Osisi's present question from back then; and they say somebody is teaching him the stories, even though that language is foreign to him, and his Quran is in Authentically Pure Arabic?!

Powerful stuff. $Osisi, you need to go back and plan another strategy, because these ones are too weak

pure arabic my foot!
I care more about pure Igbo
which one is pure arabic,the one the 3rd caliph had compiled or the one allah delivered from the sky
una no go kill persin.
why the celebration of pure arabic,when Mohammed was a stark illiterate?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: firs in their times. their generations. their communities. Afterall, these were prophets! Leading communities of believers at different times of human existence! Haa. This "young girl" is not getting it. lol.

Yes like David asked,what generation did these people lead and give us the koranic quote that says they were first in their generation.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2009
So in every generation there is a first to become a Muslim
what happens to the generations prior?
the Muslims die off and when a new generation comes,there's a first Muslim all over again?
Una no go kill persin hia

How many generations go by before another first Muslim emerges
Who was the first in Jacob's generation
Joseph nko?

and when did Islam pause before Moses emerged as yet another first?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2009
davidylan:

which community of believers did Adam or Abraham lead? undecided

Actually staritng with Adam,what were the names of the community of believers he led and at what point did they become unbelievers such that another first emerged in Abraham.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2009
{quote]« #111 on: Today at 12:54:33 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: davidylan on Today at 12:39:30 AM
Two things to note here:

It's amazing that a whole prophet of allah had no clue who was standing before him but a lesser being like waraqqua did.

waraqua died
The bible stories ceased and Mohammed changed gear with other "revelations"[quote][/quote] Liar davidylan does even know how to argue. Read what $Osisi wrote about Prophet Muhammad's discussion (AS) with Waraqah! When he discussed his encounter, Waraqah did not say it was Jibril since Muhammad (AS) heard that Angel say his own name, as Jibril! Waraqah qualified him simply as keeper of Secret!" You guys are fight "dirty" and I will get into the mud with you if I have to! Exept that I have to wear my mud gear!

And you $Osisi, there must be copying first before you can claim that he copied a single verese or chapter from the Bible. Read it again! Go to many chapters. Surah Imram for example about mariam or is it Surah mariam, you will find where Allah says; and you Muhammad was not there about the one who won the lot casted of who wil be the guardian of mary, except that I your Lord told you.

In surah Qasas (the story), Allah says and you Muhammad was not there, except "your lord " told you the story. many verses are like that. You guys want to wrestle, I know a thing or two by it! You cant just say what you want and dont expect to be called out on it!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 1:14am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

waraqua died
The bible stories ceased and Mohammed changed gear with other "revelations" Liar davidylan does even know how to argue. Read what $Osisi wrote about Prophet Muhammad's discussion (AS) with Waraqah! When he discussed his encounter, Waraqah did not say it was Jibril since Muhammad (AS) heard that Angel say his own name, as Jibril! Waraqah qualified him simply as keeper of Secret!" You guys are fight "dirty" and I will get into the mud with you if I have to! Exept that I have to wear my mud gear!

And you $Osisi, there must be copying first before you can claim that he copied a single verese or chapter from the Bible. Read it again! Go to many chapters. Surah Imram for example about mariam or is it Surah mariam, you will find where Allah says; and you Muhammad was not there about the one who won the lot casted of who wil be the guardian of mary, except that I your Lord told you.

In surah Qasas (the story), Allah says and you Muhammad was not there, except "your lord " told you the story. many verses are like that. You guys want to wrestle, I know a thing or two by it! You cant just say what you want and dont expect to be called out on it!

when will u stop embarrassing islam?  angry

the folly of this islamic belief has been repeatedly exposed. .  . .just read davidylan and osisi's posts on this thread objectively.
u have tried. . . .even mohammed could not have done better.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:16am On Jul 22, 2009
Olabs,did your last post really make much sense to you?
what have you succeeded in saying?

That waraqua did not copy the gospels for Mohammed

That waraqua did not define who Mohammed described he saw

That divine inspiration did not pause for a while after waraqua's death

That there was no pre Islamic time making a nonsense of your claim that Islam has always been
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2009

why are we digressing?
This is the hadith in question,stop going offtopic.
$osisi:

Oyb actually knows nothing of the faith he seems to profess.
Were you not here when he told the whole thread that Bukhari had just 4 books.
Could he support any of his points with simple logic without copying and pasting from all sources available?
I have given you evidence about how the Bible stories got smuggled into the Koran
and I've given the same evidence before
now see it again.

Narrated 'Aisha:

(Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin [size=24pt]Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write[/size]. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

[[size=16pt]i]Now my friend,that was how the biblical stories got into the Koran
do you need more evidence?[/i][/size]
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2009
Plagiarised they say. While your Adam was created on earth and lived in the garden of Eden in Iraq and his wife Eve was the sole person responsible for the sin with serpent, Quran had a different Idea;

Adam was created in heaven. So was his wife. Then were told to live in Paradise, still in heaven, with a warning of dont even go near the tree because you will be doing disobedience! Then after their contact with the tree based on the whispering of Satan, not serpent, they were sent to the earth! No pain in your giving birth process was made against Eve. She was not made to be responsible, while freeing Adam of the mistake! They were inspired to seek forgiveness and Allah gave them Mercy and forgiveness, while making Shaitan, formally known as Iblis became accursed! There is no original sin in islam, transferred from Adam and his wife Hawa!

Now point to the plagiarizarion for me, man or woman; who will go first? I want to see the two comedians trip each other up!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

Liar davidylan does even know how to argue. Read what $Osisi wrote about Prophet Muhammad's discussion (AS) with Waraqah! When he discussed his encounter, Waraqah did not say it was Jibril since Muhammad (AS) heard that Angel say his own name, as Jibril! Waraqah qualified him simply as keeper of Secret!" You guys are fight "dirty" and I will get into the mud with you if I have to! Exept that I have to wear my mud gear!

You're lying again as usual . . . read that hadith again.

1. Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses.

- Why didnt mohammad tell waraqa that he heard the name "angel gabriel"? why did he wait until waraqa mentioned the name to him?

2. We know that angel Gabriel was no keeper of any secrets . . . Gabriel actually means "strong man of God". The term "keeper of secrets" belonged to another archangel from jewish mythology (kabbalah), angel Raziel! Those are facts, mohammad's lies cant cover them.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2009
Olabs you're lying again!

olabowale:

Plagiarised they say. While your Adam was created on earth and lived in the garden of Eden in Iraq and his wife Eve was the sole person responsible for the sin with serpent, Quran had a different Idea;

[size=19pt]Adam was created in heaven.[/size] So was his wife. Then were told to live in Paradise, still in heaven, with a warning of dont even go near the tree because you will be doing disobedience! Then after their contact with the tree based on the whispering of Satan, not serpent, they were sent to the earth! No pain in your giving birth process was made against Eve. She was not made to be responsible, while freeing Adam of the mistake! They were inspired to seek forgiveness and Allah gave them Mercy and forgiveness, while making Shaitan, formally known as Iblis became accursed! There is no original sin in islam, transferred from Adam and his wife Hawa!

Now point to the plagiarizarion for me, man or woman; who will go first? I want to see the two comedians trip each other up!

Now you and i both know that we once argued this case before and you had to agree that the term "heaven", either in its english or arabic form DOES NOT ONCE OCCUR IN THE QURAN! The quran talks only of jaanat - paradise/garden. Heaven is a purely biblical term that has no connotation in islam . . . where was this heaven that Adam was created in?

Pls tell us.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2009
$Osisi, tell me in that ahadith where you see Waraqah mentioning Jibril? Tell me how an illiterate can copy something into Arabic from Hebru/ibru?

You are a smart woman. I am going to write a yoruba story to you and be honest and attempt it all by yourself, without husband, who at least have lived among the yorubas or seeking the aid f any yoruba or others you know. Please put it together in Igbo anguage. Zainab, speaks both and there are others on nairaland that under and read and speak and write both. I dont want yu to think that she will support me. She already knows about you.

can we do that, after you answer my two question?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

Adam was created in heaven. So was his wife. Then were told to live in Paradise, still in heaven, with a warning of dont even go near the tree because you will be doing disobedience! Then after their contact with the tree based on the whispering of Satan, not serpent, they were sent to the earth! No pain in your giving birth process was made against Eve. She was not made to be responsible, while freeing Adam of the mistake! They were inspired to seek forgiveness and Allah gave them Mercy and forgiveness, while making Shaitan, formally known as Iblis became accursed! There is no original sin in islam, transferred from Adam and his wife Hawa!

all due respect, this is laughably stupid. Even a 5yr old will easily tell you this was purely plagiarism from the bible.

1. What did the tree in the garden symbolise in islam? It has a connotation in christianity.
Why did allah put it there?

2. Where did shaitan come from? Allah does not ONCE mention how he suddenly appeared in the garden with Eve and why? Who created him?

3. the story sounds silly . . . allah ordered both adam and even not to eat of the tree . . . but they disobeyed and ate! then allah tells them that [size=14pt]"she was not made to be responsible, while freeing Adam of the mistake!"[/size] . . .

So what was the point of the tree? Eve wasnt held responsible for eating the fruit, Adam was freed of the mistake . . . why then were they warned against disobeying allah since they werent punished for their alleged disobedience?

Why is there so much disonance in this story? why does it have NO SINGLE ISLAMIC CONNOTATION?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

$Osisi, tell me in that ahadith where you see Waraqah mentioning Jibril? Tell me how an illiterate can copy something into Arabic from Hebru/ibru?

You are a smart woman. I am going to write a yoruba story to you and be honest and attempt it all by yourself, without husband, who at least have lived among the yorubas or seeking the aid f any yoruba or others you know. Please put it together in Igbo anguage. Zainab, speaks both and there are others on nairaland that under and read and speak and write both. I dont want yu to think that she will support me. She already knows about you.

can we do that, after you answer my two question?

why are you struggling so hard to avoid the critical issues that expose islam's fraud with such silly, poor charades as this? Ok an illiterate could not understand hebrew but its obvious that waraqa understood arabic and even conversed with mohammad according to the hadiths no? So why was khadijah telling waraqa to teach mohammad the hebrew scriptures? undecided

Stop lying for allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / Do you have any Question about Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.