Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Who Was The First Muslim - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Was The First Muslim (6325 Views)

Who Was The First Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 2:29am On Jul 22, 2009
@Davidylan: Re: Who Was The First Muslim
« #64 on: Yesterday at 08:01:59 PM »
Quote from: oyb on Yesterday at 07:56:57 PM
if as you claim, the Quran was ripped off the bible, why were all those heinous deeds attributed to prophets in your bible omitted - surely including them would have served the purpose of the religion of peace as you like to call it - i mean come on - what would be better than copying the exhortations to kill even the trees

That is not a logical question at all . . . infact the question is why did the prophets of the bible feel the need to HONESTLY document their good and bad deeds? Why didnt David commission the scribes to scrub out his sins and only put his good deeds?

The way your question is framed gives the quran undeserved legitimacy. The quran has stories of the prophets but pretty much NOTHING on who these prophets were nor do we find their DIRECT MESSAGES FROM ALLAH written there. The quran is 100% the "revelation" from allah to ONE MAN ALONE out of 2500 prophets that islam claims? Tell that to the marines pls.
Before you lied on me, where did I get involved in your conversation to make you write the above? I willtry to post next your accusation so that people can compare them, with the above.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 2:36am On Jul 22, 2009
@Davidylan:« #102 on: Today at 12:29:55 AM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:13:38 AM
David called me a liar and presented the following; Why didnt David commission the scribes to scrub out his sins and only put his good deeds?

I didnt "present" it . . . i just repeated it from a previous post to remind you to stop lying between your teeth. NOWHERE in the bible are we told of scribes helping to scrub out bad deeds from the bible. David's good and bad stuff are written in the bible.
Where is my lie?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2009
@Davidylan: « #127 on: Today at 01:35:11 AM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 01:29:31 AM
$Osisi, tell me in that ahadith where you see Waraqah mentioning Jibril? Tell me how an illiterate can copy something into Arabic from Hebru/ibru?
You are a smart woman. I am going to write a yoruba story to you and be honest and attempt it all by yourself, without husband, who at least have lived among the yorubas or seeking the aid f any yoruba or others you know. Please put it together in Igbo anguage. Zainab, speaks both and there are others on nairaland that under and read and speak and write both. I dont want yu to think that she will support me. She already knows about you.
can we do that, after you answer my two question?

why are you struggling so hard to avoid the critical issues that expose islam's fraud with such silly, poor charades as this? Ok an illiterate could not understand hebrew but its obvious that waraqa understood arabic and even conversed with mohammad according to the hadiths no?
And where a one time conversation with Muhammad all of a sudden gave everything Muhammad needed to know, now in Arabic from Hebrew(Ibru; my fishing business days comes to memory)! And Waraqah knew that Muhammad will receive OT and NT, but cut out, Ester, Ruth etc? Try another gimmick. I know you will not disappoint me by the classic below. Thats a whale of a fish. Really a Whopper! David is not even ashamed these days!

So why was khadijah telling waraqa to teach mohammad the hebrew scriptures?
Like I said, he brought out the big bazooka. The grand daddy of lies! Now show us in an ahadith that this man Waraqah taught Muhammad a single lesson in hebrew scripture? I am sure you will say that he hid the knowledge of this, yet, he was able to say that they went to Waraqah? Finally, because I I wanna do overkill n you argument: Show us where Khadijah (RA) told Waraqah to teach Muhamadanything? Hopefuly you will address this issue, tomorrow!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 3:05am On Jul 22, 2009
@Davidylan:
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:13:38 AM
the Jews would have loved it. And Muhammad (AS) did not talk about Melchezedek.

it would have further exposed him as a charlatan because melchizedek didnt even exist as flesh and blood. That was God in human form.
The same Melchezedek, King of Salem who prayed for Abraham on his way from a war? How did he meet and prayed for Abraham iexcept he was physical; flesh and blood?

How many forms will the Biblical god comes on earth? melchezedek, then Jesus? Which one is Melchezedek; Jesus, ghost or father, considering that you cant see ghot, your choice is between Jeus and father!

I may just spam the threat with some of the situations of the prophets!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 3:54am On Jul 22, 2009
Olabs before you go offtangent please take your time to fabricate a good answer
It's obvious your own hadiths tell us allah asked waraqua to copy down the gospels and when he died allah stopped speaking for a while
why you are denying it beats me
I'm still waiting for the "pre Islamic "explanation on the same hadith.
Is that also a lie
since it seems the hadiths are full of lies or can be questioned and refuted at the drop of a hat.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2009
Nuh's preaching: 4:163, 7:59, 7:61, 7:62, 7:63, 7:64, 10:71, 10:72, 11:25, 11:26, 11:28, 11:29, 11:30, 11:31, 11:42, 23:23, 26:105, 26:106, 26:108, 26:110, 71:1, 71:2, 71:3, 71:8, 71:9, 71:10, 71:11, 71:12, 71:13, 71:14, 71:15, 71:16, 71:17, 71:18, 71:19, 71:20

Ibrahim's preaching: 2:130, 2:131, 2:135, 2:136, 2:140, 3:67, 3:68, 3:84, 3:95, 4:125, 4:163, 6:74, 6:76, 6:77, 6:78, 6:79, 6:80, 6:81, 6:83, 6:161, 14:35, 14:36, 14:37, 14:40, 21:52, 21:54, 21:56, 21:57, 21:67, 22:26, 22:78, 26:69, 26:70, 26:71, 26:72, 26:73, 26:75, 26:78, 26:79, 26:80, 26:87, 29:16, 29:17, 29:25, 37:83, 37:85, 37:86, 37:87, 37:89, 37:91, 37:92, 37:93, 37:94, 37:95, 37:96, 43:26, 43:27, 43:28, 60:4

This two should be enough for davidylan to carry on a research for the truth. Enter Prophet so and so in the Quran or So and so in te Quran. Knck yourself out!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2009
This is serious. shocked shocked shocked

abeg Olabs who was John the Baptist baptizing in the Koran?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2009
so, the long and short of osisi's long absurd and convoluted argument is that becauise oyb and olabowale do not agree on an issue there must be something wrong grin grin grin

someone needs to check the religion threads where she said that the only things christians agree on is that a mortal is a diety - and they don't even agree on that

since they are filled with the spirit - the veil on their hearts - it is impossible for them to come to terms with the simple fact that man keeps going astray, hence Islam keeps being 'reintroduced'

if she could comprehend what she reads she would understand that that is why Prophet Muhammed SAW is the LAST messenger- and the final guidleines have been set.

you can go on and on about your old history 'victory' if it makes you feel good.i know your life revolves around petty victories in religious debates that fail to convert anyone, and that you must engage in so you can reinforvce your beliefs tongue

i cannot claim to be as versed in the Quran and the hadith as babs olabowlae, even mukina - but to keep quiet in the face of the self styled evangelists and their dubious interpretations of the Quran is the lowest form of iman - get it .you can crow all you want - but i'm still here. cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 22, 2009
osisi and confusion -

as to moses being the first to believe -

a person not drunk on the spirit wouuld understand that he was the first person of that time to believe -

the people just as today had forgotten Allah

is that so difficult to comprehend?

see her desperation to claim the Quran ripped off the bible.

there is so much salaciousness and murder in the bible that would have made its way into the Quran. i mean come on - david and his concubines, solomon and his songs and lust - admonitions to rape women children - all of those would fit quite nivcely into the violence and lust you claim Islam stands for. or perhaps the corruption of the bible is an ongoing process - and those and otheres had not been incorporated at the time cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by mamlaka(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2009
$osisi:

does Islam predate Judaism and Christianity

Hinduism predates Islam.

Abraham the father of nations, was initially a hindu, he worshiped many gods.

Islam is a branch of hinduism i gezz. The two cultures are very similar.

Christianity is not a religion. Believers were first called Christians by heathens because they behaved like Jesus Christ. Ours is a relationship with God our father. It's like a husband/wife relationship so close and intimate. It's not a master/servant kind. We belong to a Kingdom where God is the King of kings and we are citizens (royal priesthoods, choosen generation, kings and priests). We are here on earth as ambassadors and on a mission. That is God's intention for us.

That's why we different from others!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by afix(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2009
Some people are just funny.If Abraham is an hindu that worship many gods,then your bible is fake by calling Abraham THE FATHER OF FAITH.I am quit sure you are only speaking from what u hear from your pastor without neccessarily putting it into consideration if it is right or wrong.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by mamlaka(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2009
afix:

Some people are just funny.If Abraham is an hindu that worship many gods,then your bible is fake by calling Abraham THE FATHER OF FAITH.I am quit sure you are only speaking from what u hear from your pastor without neccessarily putting it into consideration if it is right or wrong.

I didn't say he is, I said he was one before he was called of God.  Wasup with your english man?!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

enter the hindus  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by afix(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2009
ALHAMDULILAH for admitting that Abraham is of GOD,which means we muslims are indeed lucky to take after him in worship.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by mamlaka(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2009

The promised child was Isaac not Ishmael.

The blessing of Abraham is only through Jesus not any other person!

That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi: « #134 on: Today at 04:31:44 AM »
This is serious.

abeg Olabs who was John the Baptist baptizing in the Koran?
This young girl, is hard of hearing! How many times should I have to tell you before you know the difference between K and Q? K is for King or Kindergarten while Q is for Queen, or Queenisha! lol.

Now, ask a Jewish Dr. in the hospital where you practise, if there is Baptism in their practiced Judaism? He will laugh at you and as he must have suspecetd by now, because of the "comot make I enter" comment, that you are a Christian. What the Jews have is Bermitvah! Now ask him the difference of Bermitvah of the Jews and Christian's Baptism? Do they still have Bermitvah and who invented Baptism? Did Jesus have Bermitvah or Baptism? Did John performed Bermitvah on Jesus or baptism? What qualifies a person to be able to perform Bermitvah on a person, and what qualifies a person to be able to perform Baptism on a persson?

When you ave the info on all of these then you will know who yahya is and how far off Christianity is.

By te way, why dont you Google these things? My $Osisi! lol. You are so funny sometimes that I laugh out Loud to myself!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #134 on: Today at 04:31:44 AM » This young girl, is hard of hearing! How many times should I have to tell you before you know the difference between K and Q? K is for King or Kindergarten while Q is for Queen, or Queenisha! lol.

Now, ask a Jewish Dr. in the hospital where you practise, if there is Baptism in their practiced Judaism? He will laugh at you and as he must have suspecetd by now, because of the "comot make I enter" comment, that you are a Christian. What the Jews have is Bermitvah! Now ask him the difference of Bermitvah of the Jews and Christian's Baptism? Do they still have Bermitvah and who invented Baptism? Did Jesus have Bermitvah or Baptism? Did John performed Bermitvah on Jesus or baptism? What qualifies a person to be able to perform Bermitvah on a person, and what qualifies a person to be able to perform Baptism on a persson?

When you ave the info on all of these then you will know who yahya is and how far off Christianity is.

By te way, why dont you Google these things? My $Osisi! lol. You are so funny sometimes that I laugh out Loud to myself!

Chineke God of Ijebuland!
small question wey I ask,na im you dey talk dey go.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
mamlaka:

The promised child was Isaac not Ishmael.The blessing of Abraham is only through Jesus not any other person!

That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14

The Torah and the Bible and extra biblical texts say so
A much later book of just a few years ago called the Koran claims otherwise.
maybe Waraqua was high on ogogoro when he copied that part and mixed up the names
The same way Mary became the sister of Aaron and the tower of babel was placed with an event 300 years after
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nezan(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
$osisi:

The same way Mary became the sister of Aaron and the tower of babel was placed with an event 300 years after
grin grin grin grin grin
so much for the [b]k[/b]oran
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
mamlaka:

The promised child was Isaac not Ishmael.

The blessing of Abraham is only through Jesus not any other person!

ask muslims why they celebrate sallah. grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Davidylan: Which salah? There is nothng called "Sallah!" We have two Ids; Id al Fitr after Fast and Id al Adha after day of Arafah! I also make 5 salah every ay. Some people make Quiyam or Tahajjud; the after midnight, but before fajr time prayer!

What are you talking about? And in Islam, read the story of which son was taken for the sacrifice and handsome ransome was put in his place as a Corsican Ram, from Paradise!

Could he be Isaac as the Bible alleges? Consider the role of his mother Sarah in her aboility to boss Abraham and even God in the Bible! Would this old woman allow anyone to kill her only child that came too late as she had hit 90 years old? How ol was this boy, Isaac at that time? Think about it.

The other side of the coin is the son of the younger woman who was thrown out, without the ability to protest! Well if I am going to wager, I will say its the poor boy in the wilderness and his mother who could be easily told to sharap and toll the line, before she is next, after her son!

And the manasset of hajj shows what could ensue with the young lady fight so hard to let the husband she loved and sees as a father figure carry out his promise to Allah!

Tell me anything about Isaac and Sarah during the alleged attempt to slaughter him, then compare it to that of the islam about Ismail! And if you are too (two, lol) chickened out to do it, I will do it for you. I will go to your favorite info source; Wikipedia!

Did you seee my etails about the peaching of Noah, and then of Ibrahim, from Wikipedia? lol. Omo alare, ewe soo o!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
@nezan: you are my brother, right? Are you from Pakulopa family in Ijebu ode? How are you my brother again? Thats how Mary is the sister of Aaron! Some people, its hard for them to think, because the head gets headache when they think. And they try very hard to avoid headache!

@$Osisi: I have to Teach you (Ko e beni nkole; somebody should tell her what the yoruba means please), step by step as if building a dwelling; home brick by brick! Read what I said about Bermitvah and Baptism; Go ask a Jewish Dr. He will tell you how far from the truth (astray) you are!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@nezan: you are my brother, right? Are you from Pakulopa family in Ijebu ode? How are you my brother again? Thats how Mary is the sister of Aaron! Some people, its hard for them to think, because the head gets headache when they think. And they try very hard to avoid headache!

@$Osisi: I have to Teach you (Ko e beni nkole; somebody should tell her what the yoruba means please), step by step as if building a dwelling; home brick by brick! Read what I said about Bermitvah and Baptism; Go ask a Jewish Dr. He will tell you how far from the truth (astray) you are!

olabs this is damn hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nezan(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

Could he be Isaac as the Bible alleges? Consider the role of his mother Sarah in her aboility to boss Abraham and even God in the Bible! Would this old woman allow anyone to kill her only child that came too late as she had hit 90 years old? How ol was this boy, Isaac at that time? Think about it.

The other side of the coin is the son of the younger woman who was thrown out, without the ability to protest! Well if I am going to wager, I will say its the poor boy in the wilderness and his mother who could be easily told to sharap and toll the line, before she is next, after her son!

And the manasset of hajj shows what could ensue with the young lady fight so hard to let the husband she loved and sees as a father figure carry out his promise to Allah!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have said it, mohammed was plagiarising parts of the Bible and using his personal reasoning to deduce how to twist the stories to suit his new found religion just as Olabs has done. This is real hilarious grin grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nezan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

Another hilarious one from Olabs,,,,,,,,Aaron was centuries older than Mary, how do that compare to me and you who are living in the same generation? Even basket-mouth can do better than this, na grin grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
It's like me calling Olabowole,Olabs the brother of Mansa Musa

or Olabs,the brother of Sundiata

(I still remember my Mali abi Songhai Empire from secondary school)

Not only did Mary and Aaron live hundreds of years apart,they also lived in totally different geographical regions.
It was obvious allah meant to say Miriam because aaron had a sister called Miriam grin grin

Mohammed and his allah
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi: « #132 on: Today at 03:54:24 AM »  
Olabs before you go offtangent please take your time to fabricate a good answer
[b]It's obvious your own hadiths tell us allah asked waraqua to copy down the gospels and when he died allah stopped speaking for a while[/b]why you are denying it beats me
you are correct since nothing is done without the Will of Allah. Now the Scripture in Hebrew, how id it become Quran in perfect Arabic? Explain that to me, in straight up english when Allah Himself said He revealed Quran to an illiterate man in the language of the illiterate man, Arabic? I am married to an Igbo woman. I only communicate with her in Yoruba and English! I can't even speak Igbo or read it or speak it, even if I try. Muhammad (AS) must have been the greatest genius who ever lived, if he turned Jewish Scriptures in Hebrew to perfect Arabic, given details in some stories that the Hebrew origial do not ave. Then completely eliminating many more from the Hebrew Scripture, and managed to bring the Quran into a perfect Unity in the hearts of its readers, to the point so much so that the Hebrew original is now translated into other languages, and the hebrew original is irrelevant, yet the other languages is what they are trying to argue with on Quran! Now tell me if you will take me up on my challenge of the Yoruba story that you need to write perfecty in Igbo language! Will you stand up, and take this challenge?

I'm still waiting for the "pre Islamic "explanation on the same hadith.
Is that also a lie
since it seems the hadiths are full of lies or can be questioned and refuted at the drop of a hat.
what is preIslamic explanation, when Islam began with the first revelation? $Osisi, take it easy; calmdown4me! Now, preIslamic ahadiths are those before the first revelations and it is about the life of the prophet (AS), being statements from his own mouth, or what is said about him in his presence and he did not correct them! Now that you know what ahadith is, then, I hope that you will know that there was no need to ask me for any preIslamic, when Islam began at the point of the appearance of Jibril to Muhammad!

I am still trying to know what $Osisi is saying here. Everybody, lets keep quite and see whether she will say something that we can hatch on so that we understand where she is coming from! What are you saying woman? We are waiting for your response!

@$Osisi and Nezan: You are correct. I am a brother of Mansa Musa (ra), for three reasons; We are both Adam''s children. Both Africans. Both Muslims. And am a brother to Noah, Jesus, Ibrahim, Muhammad (AS) etc, because we are all from Adam and also Muslims!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by olabowale(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
@$Osisi: « #145 on: Today at 03:54:51 PM »
]quote]Quote from: mamlaka on Today at 12:05:28 PM
The promised child was Isaac not Ishmael.The blessing of Abraham is only through Jesus not any other person!
The Torah and the Bible and extra biblical texts say so
[/quote] And the direct blood of Ibrahim (AS) are excluded? Some thinking. Can you imagine $Osisi excuding her children out of her will, and since she is crazy about "christianity", put Pilgrim.1 as the beneficiary of her estate?

[quote]A much later book of just a few years ago called the Koran claims otherwise.
and thats just impossible for you to accept? And the Doctor is using the latest tools and methodology to treat her patience! I wonder why you did not just refuse the newest and most efficient processes of healing in your profession? Do you feel me? I am not opening my mouth to the max in this lecturing of you! I am sure you can get it!

maybe Waraqua was high on ogogoro when he copied that part and mixed up the names
So tell me how Waraqah provided Muhammad (AS), with the fact that Fir'awn body is found and shall be a sign of his end and tyranny to later generations and the Bible conspiciously have no mention of this fact? $Osisi, I cant laugh alone. Join me on this laughter! You to Nezan!

The same way we are sons and daughters of Adam and Eve! Or are you not their daughter? Nezan, you no be their son? I am clearly their son, offspring!
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #132 on: Today at 03:54:24 AM » you are correct since nothing is done without the Will of Allah. Now the Scripture in Hebrew, how id it become Quran in perfect Arabic? Explain that to me, in straight up english when Allah Himself said He revealed Quran to an illiterate man in the language of the illiterate man, Arabic? I am married to an Igbo woman. I only communicate with her in Yoruba and English! I can't even speak Igbo or read it or speak it, even if I try. Muhammad (AS) must have been the greatest genius who ever lived, if he turned Jewish Scriptures in Hebrew to perfect Arabic, given details in some stories that the Hebrew origial do not ave. Then completely eliminating many more from the Hebrew Scripture, and managed to bring the Quran into a perfect Unity in the hearts of its readers, to the point so much so that the Hebrew original is now translated into other languages, and the hebrew original is irrelevant, yet the other languages is what they are trying to argue with on Quran! Now tell me if you will take me up on my challenge of the Yoruba story that you need to write perfecty in Igbo language! Will you stand up, and take this challenge?

Have you started your deceptions again?
what is all this preoccupation with Waraqua writing in Hebrew and pure and impure Arabic when Mohammed himself was a stark illiterate and could neither read nor write even Arabic?
Did he write his revelations or did other people write it for him since you folks tell us he was uneducated.
How did he bring the Koran into perfect unity when the book was not even compiled by the time the slow poison killed him
Stop this
It's getting ridiculous
was the Koran not writtten in parchments,and co co yam leaves,some eaten by goats under aisha's bed and the rest put together way after his death.
Is it then outlandish that the same allah that caused warraqua to copy in Hebrew could have had his words re written in arabic?
how did Yusuf Ali have a koran from pure arabic to English?
never heard of translation?

what is preIslamic explanation, when Islam began with the first revelation? $Osisi, take it easy; calmdown4me! Now, preIslamic ahadiths are those before the first revelations and it is about the life of the prophet (AS), being statements from his own mouth, or what is said about him in his presence and he did not correct them! Now that you know what ahadith is, then, I hope that you will know that there was no need to ask me for any preIslamic, when Islam began at the point of the appearance of Jibril to Muhammad!

I am still trying to know what $Osisi is saying here. Everybody, lets keep quite and see whether she will say something that we can hatch on so that we understand where she is coming from! What are you saying woman? We are waiting for your response!

@$Osisi and Nezan: You are correct. I am a brother of Mansa Musa (ra), for three reasons; We are both Adam''s children. Both Africans. Both Muslims. And am a brother to Noah, Jesus, Ibrahim, Muhammad (AS) etc, because we are all from Adam and also Muslims!

No sir
pre means prior, before, ever before
Pre war means ever before the war
Pre independence means before independence
Pre Islamic means before Islam.
Any attempt by you or allah to tell us Islam predates Judaism falls flat on it's face and makes you guys sound like loonies especially since the same hadiths you uphold acknowledges a pre Islamic era.

As for the sister of Aaron thing,no need trying.It only gets more funny.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
Until Mohammed,allah or yourself can produce that original Torah and Injil that he sent down and confirmed,Isaac is the promised Child.
If allah is unable to keep his own words,why should anyone believe what he says in the Koran,afterall his words can be changed very easily by anyone.
Let him produce that original Bible before the hands of the scribes got hold of it,let us all see.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by littleb(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
$osisi:

Until Mohammed,allah or yourself can produce that original Torah and Injil that he sent down and confirmed,Isaac is the promised Child.
If allah is unable to keep his own words,why should anyone believe what he says in the Koran,afterall his words can be changed very easily by anyone.
Let him produce that original Bible before the hands of the scribes got hold of it,let us all see.

I have a question. Does bible revealed to any prophet amongst JESUS,MOSES and ABRAHAM? Who amongst them and which book from genesis to revelation?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 3:36am On Aug 04, 2009
littleb:

I have a question. Does bible revealed to any prophet amongst JESUS,MOSES and ABRAHAM? Who amongst them and which book from genesis to revelation?

why don't you post in your native Ijebu dialect so that Olabs can interpret grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / Do you have any Question about Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.