Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Romantic Discussion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Discussion (9781 Views)

Romantic Discussion / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

@swtpie
idea of a RD, guez takin her 2 d zoo, watch d animals, probably run arnd d gardens and wrap it up wit a romantic kiss in front of d monkeys.
Itz d bomb, workd 4 me sha

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
it was a wet evening, driving off the island after work. The rain still drizling. Just at Ajose adeogun rd/about, I saw this lady in the rain; her blouse partially soaked with the water. For the the love of humanity and in my grand magnanimity I slowed down, side mirror down, ---"where are you going? I am willin to help you to any spot'', "Ikeja" she replied. She came on board hapilly and on we went.

We acquinted, she had this sexy name that stil rings a bell in my brain. The journey was long due to the traffic jam. She told me she was cold, bt we could help but leave the a/c on, due to the rain! I could see her tits piecing their ways through her cloth.

After a long trip, we were in Ikeje metropolis; she demanded for favor,  "could you drop me off in my flat, dont be afraid I stay with my aunt and she is out of the country'' I replied with a shaking voice, it it is ook!

15min after, we were in the classy GRA abode of this angel, I drove into the yard and she was greatful for my kind gesture, as she was about to alight from my car, she gave me a deep look, came closer to my lips as if she wanted to kiss me, she withdrew and said "You can come for some tea inside if you want!  At this point my heart was beating faster than you can comprhend, and my JT had the strenght of an CS P L80.

She came off, i watch her strool by in to the flat, the entrance door left open, my dillema--> should I leave or go in for Tea? Lost in though for some seconds, I then decided to , turn off the ignition, steped out of the car, but i left my head lamp on.

I went in to the house, moved on wherever my legs leads me to, the lobby was sparsely lit, the next door was that of the living room; cozy looking with a tourch of lemon green and grass green, my heart beating, beating, beating, I heard sound behind me, it was cat jumping off the couch, at this point I was really scared, I decided to run for my life, no more adventures, no man would be able to detect my wherabout.

Just then I realised, the rains had returned greatly, the heavens were openned. howevr, I cared less, as I hurried through doors back to outside to get my car, Just as I got to the a lobby before th main entrance, before me stands my mystery acquintance.

She had changed, she wore a silver color satin-like mini gown, it was a see through, are nipples fighting their way out of the gown, the bulge in my trouser gave me up, she motioned closely, sealed my talking lips with a french kiss, so wet, so tempting, she said in wisphers to my ears "Please fulfil my fantasies, I need you''

Lost in the act  we kissed so intense and hurriedly, she cling to me as baby to the mother. Caressing her neck, I realised I have just come in contact with a master piece, fine architecture, she groans in pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,at this this point she went for my belt, her dexterous figers found out my temple, I ost control, while standing and she on her knees,  got the a Mouth Action, just in between the act she ran into the the living room, I went after her, caught up with her on the link to an inner room, I laid her on the bed, sucked her boobs,, licked her navel, she trembled and sang, finding her clit, I masaged it, for her first cum, she want my privates now, I went in from the back, It was the wildest horse ride, i came. Arm in arm we wre for minutes as were kissed and cuddled passionately.

It was 10:25pm already, I rush into my cloth and found I got back to my car as she went for the gate, Alas, my battery had drained, as I left my head lamp on all through the 1:45mins of ecstacy, what will I do,

She agree to acomondate me through the night but on one condition? I am in for another adventure, One CONDITION else, ?

The condition was that, I would be friendly to her teady bear she was yet to indroduce me to, my heart skipped as my mind went back to the bizarre looking cat I saw some few hours back, Could that be the pet she refers? God, am i in the camp of the ghosts? I said a solemn prayer.

She closed the gate and we went back into the yard, we went further this time, it was such a lovely appartment, It has a basement! "My teady bear is in the basement, she can wait to see us'' Now my thoughts were wild."would l be harmed''

With s lushed voiced, she called out a name I can fathom,,, Jasmine maybe, emerged was an altletic figured damsel, light in complexion, tall, and beautifui, she was in shorts and a body hug, definitely she had no bras on, Here is my friend we stay here together as sher introduced her, an she called me what sounnded like our night game! My God is that me!

Jasmine whispered in my ears as we cuddled, "I dont like to see a man make love to Jane in my presense, so no more sex tonight; all we need is romance'',
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
LOL@ Ola's story.
Re: Romantic Discussion by knight4u(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
I would have listened and discovered where she always dreamed of visiting. So, to surprise( a very important ingredient in a relationship) her, I will ask her to allow me to blindfold her, and drive her to the place she has always dreamed of going. On getting there, Ill remove the blindfold and allow her to enjoy the surprise Ive been planning for a long time.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
here's a question for you romantic people:When a man loves a woman he , ?
Re: Romantic Discussion by omofola(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Olanmuis

You are a great romance story writer,i was actually glued to the story, it was like reading mills and boon and temptation in those days unless if it truly happened which am sure it didn't but it was great, this is what i call romance.
Re: Romantic Discussion by knight4u(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
when a man loves a woman, he cooks for her
Re: Romantic Discussion by nairaner(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
knight4u:

SHARAP MY FRIEND? WOT DO U KNOW tongue grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by knight4u(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
naira-ner:

SHARAP MY FRIEND? WOT DO U KNOW tongue grin
Please, who owns this barking dog? grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
omofola:

@Olanmuis

You are a great romance story writer,i was actually glued to the story, it was like reading mills and boon and temptation in those days unless if it truly happened which am sure it didn't but it was great, this is what i call romance.
Thanks my candid reader! Yes, it is a fiction, a wild imaginative work of a writer, I love doing this! Will do more, if I can get true readership!
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2009
knight4u:

and that's it? undecided
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2009
romance is different from sex, imo. But the stories are nice I guess.

He'd seen her more than once.  The second time, he'd lent her his umbrella when it was raining and she'd been on the street trying to wave down a taxi. She thanked him with a smile that sent tingles down his spine.

Afterwards, he started noticing other small, inconsequential things about her- the way she walked, her abstract gaze when she was thinking of something, and not least of all, the way her lower lip always seemed to tremble when she sang catchy snatches of tunes and left them floating in the air.

He barely knew he was noticing all these- it just came naturally and one day, he brought in some files and before either of them knew it, they were chatting casually as if they'd done so for ages. It ended with a dinner invitation and a glass jar. But that's a story for another day.

too tame, no doubt. But let me get on the Nairaland writing train. Noticed the bug has been biting people recently.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2009
Stella turned and checked him out. He was looking good from all angles. Just as she decided it was time to stop ogling him and focus on her work, he turned around and caught her eye. Her heart skipped a beat but she managed a cool nod in response to his “Good Morning Dr Shooni”. He grinned and left her there.

She was a little piqued but at the same time fascinated by his demeanor. She decided to get to know him a little better.

When she saw him again, he was studying a flyer by the information desk. He beckoned her over and they both stood there, checking the details for a weekend group trip to whitewater rafting lodge.

“What do you think? Would you like to join us?”

For the first time she noticed a small group of older people standing a little bit to the right. It was a senior citizen vacation.

“Why yes, I’d love to- it sounds fun” she said. It had only taken her a minute to make up her mind. She’d have been home on those dates anyway, watching tv, browsing Nairaland and eating fried plantain.

He nodded and held her hand. For the first time, she noticed he had a slight edge to his voice as if he’d been worried about her answer. Was he nervous? She shook the thought out of her head and started making plans for the trip.

not too romantic actually.
Re: Romantic Discussion by omofola(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
@olanmuis

Definitely you will get your audience if you keep this up and work better on it to yield the perfect complete product.

A lot of people love romance and women especially love reading romance novels which am sure will do good for you if you make yours different since we don't have much of it in Nigeria and the ones we have are not really that well packaged , second chance is one of the best romance novels we have had in Nigeria, maybe yours will be one of them too.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
@omofola

You are such a darlin, your words are as oil added timely in a dying lamp, i feel energised; I would send you more of my works if you don't mind.
Re: Romantic Discussion by bilqiss(f): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
olanmuis:

Thanks my candid reader! Yes, it is a fiction, a wild imaginative work of a writer, I love doing this! Will do more, if I can get true readership!

don't worry, d readership is here. You got me at, "You can come in for some tea if you want. . .!!" I was dying to see but so far I haven't seen you drink any tea! tongue. Nywayz, i'm impressed and interested, hungry for more(tea) grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by omofola(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
@olanmuis

I would be so glad and thanks my darling romantic writer
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
Another day of struggle just began, i stood up folding the wrapper, I normally sleep on, anytime I come home late and could not find a space on the bed of the our dingy room. (I relocated to lagos after youth service from my home town in the Middle belt region of Nigeria; when I could not cope with the hardship. My childhood friend Mathew, who came home for a visit assured me of a better chance in Lagos, so I travelled with him to Lagos. I got my first rude shock the day I got to lagos with him, only to find out he shares a room with 6 other guys and with me, we became 8 able bodied men leaving in the room)

I took my bath hurriedly so as to begin early my daily workabout, carring out the ultimate serach for a job. I boarded a direct bus frm Ajegunle to Obalende, it was just about 5;30am. Not too long I came on board that I got lost in thoughts "What kind of country is this, after all the strugles in the university- the late night candles, intimidating threats on handouts, cults unending battles for supremacy,food rationing, NYSC in the desert,, we still leave school to roam about the street, there are no jobs!, hey, when will i own things of my own, when will I become more useful to my parents, shai, my sibling are wasting away in the villiage,, my girl fried Anne, beautiful Anne, I tought of how she wept in my arms when I told her of my sojourn to lag for greener pastures, if there is any thing i would miss so dearly, it is Anne's charmin gaze  when she is in the mood to play, her soft words,, Lagos has not seen a beauty like my Anne, gapped tooth, dimppled chic, o baby!, soon I drifted to my sick mother, wish I had a magic to heal her",

I suddenly felt a bang on my shoulder, that brought me from my tots back to life, it is the lady next to me, she was far asleep, her hands was around my back on the sit back rest, her left soft part rest warmly under my right arm, now her head was on my shoulder, this is strange for me as a JJC, how could a lady act like this in a public bus, I tried to shake my body, but i realised my arm only pressed further on her boobs and i could feel her pressing against me, now i know it was fo real, like a fronzen bird I sat still as she press away her boobs carefully against my shoulders, she is firm and endowed, oh Anne I thought, each time the vehicle galloped, she pressed harder, oh my god; help me out of this, I turned to see her face, she is ligth in complexion well dressed, likely not to be married, my body grew goose pimple, i can only pray the bus should get to obalende faster!

About 15 mins after, we were in obalende, I picked a bike to get to Broad street, moving from one bulding to the other, all effort on this day was in futility, I had to return back to Ajegunle,  I got back to the house by 10: 15pm, ate dinner at mama calabar shop by the road, while I was eating i saw Charly (He is one of my room mate, a husler and a big time womaniser) gisting with with one of the woman's girls,they soon dissapeared, After my dinner, I returned to the room, no more space on the matrass, I had to spread my cloth on the floor for sleep; while I was thinkn about the frustration of the day, charly snicked in with Helen, the big assed mama calabar's girl, he spread his mat and I watch the girl join her in bed, they were just wispering, Helen yanked off her top as she when under the cover cloth, Charly was now in his boxers and d bulge was intimidating, my other room mates are terible sleeper who only wakes up when the day breaks, I could see the movement under the cloth, Helen groaning in pleasure, muttered "suck me, ah hah , och, lick me", wonders shall never end, my heart was beating under my cloth,, nothin so punitive as being beside a man devouring such a pretty and you can't take part, elin is now on top of him, she is a tigeress, whao, 56,57,58,59, I am counting the strokes, charly is a bad ass stud, would not cum on time! Soon it was all over, helen left with her big ass well shagged! Sleep too me away!

tommorow is another day!
Re: Romantic Discussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
"It is in the shared experience of our humanity that we can foster the awareness of our unity. Honor the diversity of knowledge and we honor the the breadth in which humanity expresses its divinity." cry
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 25, 2009
olanmuis you got srories grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by platinumnk(f): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2009
ogaga that was beautiful
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2009
Sweetpie,

I like the topic. , thoughtful of you to create the post. I guess you cherish the company of romantic guys cheesy
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2009
What is the difference between love, romance, and sex?
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2009
What is the difference between love, romance, and sex?

Other people may have a better way to put it but I think love is the vehicle that transport the two lovers randomly between points in their relationship journey. Romance is the fluids and oils that lubricate this vehicle and prevent rust and corrossion. Sex is the driver that manuever the vehicle safely around barriers on their path.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Other people may have a better way to put it but I think love is the vehicle that transport the two lovers randomly between points in their relationship journey. Romance is the fluids and oils that lubricate this vehicle and prevent rust and corrossion. Sex is the driver that manuever the vehicle safely around barriers on their path.
wow impressive nicely answer
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2009
Thanks, glad you like it.

Why were you interested in that difference? smiley
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2009
I knew the different between love and sex,
but I didn't understand the different between
love and romance sound gay I know
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2009
why would it sound gay?

Give me your take on the difference. What did you have in mind?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2009
well love is that deep feeling in the heart
for that special someone, sex is the act
and romance a bit of cuteness and silliness combine
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2009
That's Great!. . .I like it.

Thats the expectation going in or forming a new relationship. But we know dissapointments creep in most times. I am not sure but I doubtthat all three can be sustained simultaneously. There is something missing and always desirable to complete the fulfillment. For me I would say I am comfortable with romance and sex. . . I would desire love to complete it but I can do without it.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

That's Great!. . .I like it.

Thats the expectation going in or forming a new relationship. But we know dissapointments creep in most times. I am not sure but I doubtthat all three can be sustained simultaneously. There is something missing and always desirable to complete the fulfillment. For me I would say I am comfortable with romance and sex. . . I would desire love to complete it but I can do without it.
shocked shocked shocked I thought love was the most important thing in a relationship?
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2009
lol, yes it is. . .from a woman's perspective. The woman seeks to keep and conserve. . .the man seeks to roam and be generous. Your nurturing nature makes it imperative that you find fulfillment through love.

That should bring us to the topic. . ."romantic discussion".

Men say one thing and women hear it a different way. What do we both yearn for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS / What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.