Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Romantic Discussion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Discussion (9779 Views)

Romantic Discussion / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Discussion by sexyLeamon(f): 5:30am On Aug 19, 2009
sweetpie23:

50 most romantic things to do with your lover. note: this is a copy and paste

1. Watch the sunset together.

2. Whisper to each other.

3. Cook for each other.

4. Walk in the rain.

5. Hold hands

6. Buy gifts for each other.

7. Roses.

8. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

9. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

10. Write poetry for each other.

11. Hugs are the universal medicine.

12. Say only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

13. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.

14. Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie!

15. Spend every second possible together.

16. Look into each other's eyes.

17. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

18. When in public, only flirt with each other.

19. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

20. Buy her a ring.

21. Sing to each other.

22. Always hold her around her hips/sides.

23. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

24. Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

25. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

26. Dance together.

27. I love the way a girl looks right after she's fallen asleep with her head in my lap.

28. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

29. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

30. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

31. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

32. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

34. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

35. Be Prince Charming to her parents.

36. Brush her hair out of her face for her.

37. Hang out with his/her friends.

38. Go to church/pray/worship together.

39. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

40. Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

41. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

42. Make sacrifices for each other.

43. Really love each other, or don't stay together.

44. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

45. Love yourself before you love anyone else.

46. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

47. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

48. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

49. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

50. Never forget the kiss goodnight and always remember to say, "Sweet dreams."

copying this down quick
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2009
yes copy it down. u need a cookbook for things like this na
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
48. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

how silly lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
no more like stupid
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
well some romatic fools do that tongue
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
smiley
Re: Romantic Discussion by debest1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
Mind you love makes you do foolish things every now and then
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
true
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2009
not true. its only a fool that will do foolish things. love has gat nothing to do with it
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
true grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ SWEETPIE, can we please talk about romance and not sex? I hate sex Angry What is your idea of a romantic date?

Hey sweet'm, wow i caught you on here again, well talking about Romance i would say i'd love to take you somewhere cool and serene where no one can disturb us, somewhere like the beach where we could see nature at its peak and walk while holding hands on the beach bank and being blown by the soft easy wind of the cool tide or riding on a horse or taking romantic pics and all. then i'd love to take you sight seeing at the shop rite mall and we could actually pick up one or twos and later to the silver bird galleria to see a very interesting movie and all, then we could crown it up by going out to a very cozy and coded place in say VI or Ikoyi and just holding hands, looking into each others eyes and just discussing some sweet nonsence and laughter and all that. then maybe we could kiss if ur realy in da mood cos i will deff put u in that good mood though, so wat ya think sweetpie?
Re: Romantic Discussion by djcrucifix(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
[b]  it was the 23rd of june, seven more days and i'll be going on a two week training course  to the uk. i was a 26 year old graduate of business administration from one of the reputable universities in nigeria and i was just about 3 months into my new job at a thriving advertising agency. my boss was a lady, i wouldn't call her a woman because she looked more like a 28 year old lady but infact she was 39 years old, married with two kids.

''tunde have you gotten all the necessary documents you need for the trip?'' my boss asked. ''yes ma'' i replied. it was 6:30pm in the evening and everybody had already gone to their houses except for me and my boss. ''good''. ''goodnight ma'' i said and turned to make my way out of the office. ''oh! tunde, could you please come assist me with my laptop?, it just suddenly stopped responding''.

''there's nothing wrong with your laptop maam, it was just loading a program'' i said to her, she was at my back and her hands were on my shoulders. i stood up and was about to excuse myself when she suddenly blocked me, looked me straight in the eye and kissed me. i was to stunned to react and before i could say yaradua her hands were all over me, groping me, handling me, trying to tear my shirt. i quickly stopped her and she told me straight up'' tunde i want you to f**k me.'' seeing the look on my face she went ahead, ''if you don't, then forget your trip, forget your job, forget your life. i have wanted you since you came in for the interview, i have watched you, i have seen the way your female co-workers look at you and i want you the same way'' . ''bu but ma, you are married!'' i exclaimed. ''shhh, don't say such a thing. are you now saying i am not sexy enough for you?'' as she said this her hands were already loosening my belt buckle,

i didn't get to my crib till 11pm. the next week i went for my course. it's been going on for 6months now and i am already seeing someone else. if i stop the affair, i ll loose everything, [/b]
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
story story
Re: Romantic Discussion by sexyLeamon(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
okay topic is getting interesting again
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
just the way u like it. cooked up stories right
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2009
gregoro:

@ SWEETPIE, can we please talk about romance and not sex? I hate sex Angry What is your idea of a romantic date?

Hey sweet'm, wow i caught you on here again, well talking about Romance i would say i'd love to take you somewhere cool and serene where no one can disturb us, somewhere like the beach where we could see nature at its peak and walk while holding hands on the beach bank and being blown by the soft easy wind of the cool tide or riding on a horse or taking romantic pics and all. then i'd love to take you sight seeing at the shop rite mall and we could actually pick up one or twos and later to the silver bird galleria to see a very interesting movie and all, then we could crown it up by going out to a very cozy and coded place in say VI or Ikoyi and just holding hands, looking into each others eyes and just discussing some sweet nonsence and laughter and all that. then maybe we could kiss if your realy in da mood cos i will deff put u in that good mood though, so wat ya think sweetpie?
romance in action grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
rokiatu wetin dey
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
nothing I was waiting for you
you got anything romantic to talk about?
I need to learn grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2009
lol so i be teacher abi
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
start jore am ready
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
so wetin u wan learn
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
everything
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2009
romance in action Grin Grin,

So you like that eh?
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ROKIATU, romance in action Grin Grin[quote][/quote]

Im sure u love that ha?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2009
you want me to hate it?
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ha mabinu Rokiatu, i was just asking to know ni, so kilon sele now?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2009
if you says so anyway I like your write up skills tongue
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
if you says so anyway I like your write up skills Tongue

Ha no let ur bobo see this oh, if not hell fit let loose and make you no come say na my writing skills cause am oh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ ROKIATU,

Ha why u confuse now, lol, didnt mean to scare you though besides ur bobo should know hes not the only man in the world show appreciates good things, cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Romantic Discussion by follypimpi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
Different broad different approach.
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2009
rokiatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.