Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Romantic Discussion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Discussion (9784 Views)

Romantic Discussion / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Discussion by C2H5OH(f): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2009
I used to think that too, until I really met trust.  Once you lose trust a healthy relationship is basically impossible.  If you lose that trust, the love will have a hard time flowing fluidly. IMHO
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2009
True C2 cheesy
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

lol, yes it is. . .from a woman's perspective. The woman seeks to keep and conserve. . .the man seeks to roam and be generous. Your nurturing nature makes it imperative that you find fulfillment through love.

That should bring us to the topic. . ."romantic discussion".

Men say one thing and women hear it a different way. What do we both yearn for?

C2H5OH:

I used to think that too, until I really met trust.  Once you lose trust a healthy relationship is basically impossible.  If you lose that trust, the love will have a hard time flowing fluidly. IMHO
Love is definitely the most important thing in a relationship to me.
As a matter of fact, when it all comes down to it,
love is the only thing that matters ultimately.
I believe that it's the only thing that truly exists in all of reality and beyond.
Re: Romantic Discussion by C2H5OH(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2009
Abi o @ Negro, Tough to say which is more important that the other. I'm of the opinion that they are all linked together and must work in sync. Be it Love, trust, communication, compatibility, respect, etc.

rokiatu,
we can agree to disagree.
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2009
love is the only thing that matters ultimately.
I believe that it's the only thing that truly exists in all of reality and beyond.

What is reality ?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

What is reality ?

lol what sort of question is that? cheesy cheesy
anyway let me answer it in my own humble way.
Reality is a function of perception. Each person's
perception creates their paradigm,
which is their mental model of what the world is and isn't.
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2009
thank you, i like how you define concepts.

The only reason you and I are talking here now is because I sense a value in you that I cherish. You are responding to me because you probably feel same way, otherwise you would not waste time. There is a negotiation between the minds. It is not sexual, it is not romantic, t is not loving, . .just mental.

In real life it would have a different currency. For men that is currency is basd on sexuality. What is it for women?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

thank you, i like how you define concepts.

The only reason you and I are talking here now is because I sense a value in you that I cherish. You are responding to me because you probably feel same way, otherwise you would not waste time. There is a negotiation between the minds. It is not sexual, it is not romantic, t is not loving, . .just mental.

In real life it would have a different currency. For men that is currency is basd on sexuality. What is it for women?
I can't talk for all women, I can only talk for myself
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2009
lol. , you are too smart grin Im taking the bait and I want to know.

Im sure you are very loving and romantic. Once in a while I see your comments in sexuality. Very reserved. Behind the veil I suspect there is turbo power. But anyway. . tell me what love does. Teach me that aspect where you mentioned "reality" and "beyond" together. That means a lot because you are alluding to the spiritual dimension of loving. Am i right?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

lol. , you are too smart grin Im taking the bait and I want to know.

Im sure you are very loving and romantic. Once in a while I see your comments in sexuality. Very reserved. Behind the veil I suspect there is turbo power. But anyway. . tell me what love does. Teach me that aspect where you mentioned "reality" and "beyond" together. That means a lot because you are alluding to the spiritual dimension of loving. Am i right?
lol you knows more than me that am sure of wink
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2009
For sex yeah but I am not that grounded in love. You are shy. hmm cool
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2009
wow this is getting exciting
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
Yeah, so sweet!
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2009
you got any stories for us today?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
True talk Platinumnk dear;i got your pleasure"eye bling"  smiley
platinumnk:

ogaga that was beautiful
Re: Romantic Discussion by wolewumi: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2009
pls, my friend dont be disive by d beauty of any woman, it is dangerous. go ahead and marry dat lady, she is beautiful u no. clean her up boy.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2009
wolewumi:

pls, my friend dont be disive by d beauty of any woman, it is dangerous. go ahead and marry dat lady, she is beautiful u no. clean her up boy.
LMAO what is this one talking about? grin grin offtopic

Negro_Ntns:

For sex yeah but I am not that grounded in love. You are shy. hmm cool
a bit yes
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2009
Shy girl you don't think I could corrupt you. . .knowing that sex comes first for me and other things follow? grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2009
I do not get corrupted by people, I do what's best for me smiley
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2009
lmao. Look at you! tongue

Oh by the way what kind of music do u enjoy listening to?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2009
bollywood we have nothing in common grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2009
Bolly what? You are a troublemaker angry Of all the sweet and melodious rhythyms in the world you listen to disnumbari! I will get off the music note then.

So going back to an earlier discussion. . .I believe love and sex, both in reality and beyond are links to the spiritual self,a tie of the conscious to the unconscious. I am interested to know why if as you say, love is the most improtant thing in the world, then a lot of women are not in their natural role. There is a progressive depart from traditional gender roles and the effect is damaging to relationships.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Bolly what? You are a troublemaker angry Of all the sweet and melodious rhythyms in the world you listen to disnumbari! I will get off the music note then.
we just have different taste

Negro_Ntns:

So going back to an earlier discussion. . .I believe love and sex, both in reality and beyond are links to the spiritual self,a tie of the conscious to the unconscious.
true

Negro_Ntns:

I am interested to know why if as you say, love is the most improtant thing in the world,
Love is the most important thing in life
as it creates sensitivity, care and concern,
the qualities which establishes one to be a human being
in right terms. again this not a general statement

Negro_Ntns:

then a lot of women are not in their natural role. There is a progressive depart from traditional gender roles and the effect is damaging to relationships.
I didn't catch that well
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2009
I didn't catch that well

There are many facets through which a man-woman connection occur. For a woman they congregate into love. So that regardless of the medium of her encounter with him. . .if she likes him, she instantly and intuitively begin to formulate how to nurture him. Am I right?

Well, how much do women nurture us nowadays? Most nurture their career and the men feel ignored and envious of her advancement. So the effect is adverse on relationships. . . permanent relationships that is. I am not saying a woman must not have a career but I am wondering if that aspect of nurturing through love has not lost its spiritual connection and what you have left are robo-girls. . .expressing the reality of love as a need but not embracing the sacrifice aspect. This is not to say that the guys dont play an inducive role that pull these girls in that direction to begin with.
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2009
For clarity I must add that I am describing INDEPENDENT women and majority nowadays are in that category. There is still a few traditional and conservative oneslike yourself. wink I tip myhat in your reverence cheesy

Hey Seun. . .I need an emoticon for a hat
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

There are many facets through which a man-woman connection occur. For a woman they congregate into love. So that regardless of the medium of her encounter with him. . .if she likes him, she instantly and intuitively begin to formulate how to nurture him. Am I right?

Well, how much do women nurture us nowadays? Most nurture their career and the men feel ignored and envious of her advancement. So the effect is adverse on relationships. . . permanent relationships that is. I am not saying a woman must not have a career but I am wondering if that aspect of nurturing through love has not lost its spiritual connection and what you have left are robo-girls. . .expressing the reality of love as a need but not embracing the sacrifice aspect. This is not to say that the guys dont play an inducive role that pull these girls in that direction to begin with.
oye you want to make it a gender argument,
am not going down that road cheesy

Negro_Ntns:

For clarity I must add that I am describing INDEPENDENT women and majority nowadays are in that category. There is still a few traditional and conservative oneslike yourself. wink I tip myhat in your reverence cheesy

Hey Seun. . .I need an emoticon for a hat
me traditional? well thank you grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2009
Do you like poems?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2009
crazy about them
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2009
I love poems. I choose gift cards based on its poetic message.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2009
great do your girlfriend like it too?
Re: Romantic Discussion by NegroNtns(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2009
Poem is good for the soul. It unlocks certain powers.
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2009
grin grin you didn't answer my question
though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's bra falls out while reportedly having sex with man in his car (Photo) / SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.