Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (19556 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ehix89(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
jayhumble:

It runs in da family bae so take a chill pill ...All thanks to my mom even tho I'm d ugliest... U need to see my brothers... Plus I'm not photogenic so excuse my dp angry Choiii fineness wan kill us for here abeg... cheesy wink
Baba u get time oooo,i can see u r having ur fun tho.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by freshkik(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok lol yes.
Bad grammer from me there.
lol, no p at all dearie, it happens to err 1, i was just looking for some1 to tease here, n unfortunately for u, ur 'grammar' caught my attention, wink
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

No Jay! I can't initiate one, let's talk here.

Awwwww... So what part of the country u staying..? I could come pick u up for a ride
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
ehix89:
Baba u get time oooo,i can see u r having ur fun tho.

Lol.. Boss just killing boredom for here... No work in my office today except u got a Web Development work for me sir... grin Holla!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Long time. smiley
I've actually been around these last few days lol. How are you
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Astramart: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fresh Boix, all learners beside akpors my guy

/1LdZNEg
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ogbanje1(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
DemiGoddess:
My friend...howdy!

Hello sweetie, good day. smiley How're you today?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by preciousoguns(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
All 10 of them deserve the Mr Nairaland crown smileywink They would rock your world kiss from the least to the greatest, you cant stop staring at them.kisssmileykiss

Just appreciate kisscheesy

10.www.nairaland.com/Iykekelvins wink

9.www.nairaland.com/ClassCaptain wink

8.www.nairaland.com/drmikeadams wink

7.www.nairaland.com/tomtween wink

6.www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy wink

5.www.nairaland.com/rexhenrex kiss

4.www.nairaland.com/Jayhumble kiss

3.www.nairaland.com/eldaillest kiss

2.www.nairaland.com/bankybobo11 kiss

1.www.nairaland.com/Thiwalade kiss
me nkor?? Am I nt fine??
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I've actually been around these last few days lol. How are you
Lol yea. I've been the one who has been off here a while.

I'm fine...just saying hi. smiley
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol yea. I've been the one who has been off here a while.

I'm fine...just saying hi. smiley
Lol and see what you were greeted with on your return. Fine boy (man? grin)

Thanks for saying hi.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Kkzy90(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
I fine pass 80% of these guys listed by the Op,but since been handsome doesn't pay my rent...mek I just take a chill pill cool...
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kkzy90:
I fine pass 80% of these guys listed by the Op,but since been handsome doesn't pay my rent...mek I just take a chill pill cool...

Choiii... No offence bro but you ugly as fuuuck... U dey smoke igbo?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by JoeCutie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
castroevans:
Seriously That list isn't complete.
...without you abi? grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nicoluv(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op you forget to add my number(8.5), lol..
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Kkzy90(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
jayhumble:

Choiii... No offence bro but you ugly as fuuuck... U dey smoke igbo?

lol,Dats funny
like I said,been handsome doesn't pay my rent..it only brings "sex" to my table,until it starts putting money in my pocket,then I'll argue with you..have a wonderful day bro..
moreover,one of my gals dey cum by 7pm today..na all night tins oh.. grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Without Agarawu...lolz
JoeCutie:
...without you abi? grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
preciousoguns:
me nkor?? Am I nt fine??
You no too ugly sha undecided
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nicoluv:
Op you forget to add my number(8.5), lol..
grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Too many noise....
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by DemiGoddess(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
ogbanje1:

Hello sweetie, good day. smiley How're you today?
I'm doing great love and you?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
eldaillest is dt ur real face? he is d cutest in my opinion..
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by horlareey(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Me nko??check me out.. tongue
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol and see what you were greeted with on your return. Fine boy (man? grin)

Thanks for saying hi.
Lool...funny enough I just changed my dp so it may look like I did it cos of this list which in fact is untrue. cheesy

I feel honored by the Op tho smiley

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by faith551(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
All 10 of them deserve the Mr Nairaland crown smileywink They would rock your world kiss from the least to the greatest, you cant stop staring at them.kisssmileykiss

Just appreciate kisscheesy

10.www.nairaland.com/Iykekelvins wink

9.www.nairaland.com/ClassCaptain wink

8.www.nairaland.com/drmikeadams wink

7.www.nairaland.com/tomtween wink

6.www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy wink

5.www.nairaland.com/rexhenrex kiss

4.www.nairaland.com/Jayhumble kiss

3.www.nairaland.com/eldaillest kiss

2.www.nairaland.com/bankybobo11 kiss

1.www.nairaland.com/Thiwalade kiss

i see you are obsessed with looks,but its really nice actually hearing you call someone handsome.but you still owe me an apology for calling me ugly

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Okay
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nche95(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Very funny _dunrett has really suffered
i'm helping his ministry
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok lol yes. Bad grammer from me there.
Grammar!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by gabylzy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why ma name no dey der nah??...OP!!!!!! shocked angry angry
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:

i see you are obsessed with looks,but its really nice actually hearing you call someone handsome.but you still owe me an apology for calling me ugly
awww did i call you ugly
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
What about me op? grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by faith551(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
awww did i call you ugly

you said i was,but it doesn't matter though,cause am far from it
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by bankybobo11: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
www.nairaland.com/bankybobo11

Thank you Miss LuveU2, I feel honoured smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.