Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (19600 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
None of these clowns is handsome. Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder...... grin

Wicked!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't know why too. OK, bye.
Are you a teen
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by RobinHez(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

yhu understand d real tin niqq,
The handsome ones are not yet known.
like uu lipsrsealed
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
None of these clowns is handsome. Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder...... grin
Pic less man be silent wink
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Are you a teen
No, why?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

No, why?

You played the 'mimic me game'
Anyway bye.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I'm no psychic so I wouldnt know what you're thinkin',so pray tell what is it?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:
[i]I guess.
Don't let it get into your head though.
Good piece of advice!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You played the 'mimic me game' Anyway bye.
Thought you were the one mimicking me. Anyway, bye.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Obviedo Kpataki @Deejavuu *wink*
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Thought you were the one mimicking me. Anyway, bye.
angry what do you want,you terror
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
cheesy cheesy

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry what do you want,you terror

Why, I was going to ask you that? What do you want, you terror!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU3,na u sabi..

All I know be say deir bank acct nor fit be like my own undecided

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Why, I was going to ask you that? What do you want, you terror!!!
angry you clown
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
LuveU3,na u sabi..

All I know be say deir bank acct nor fit be like my own undecided
Smelly!! Stop with these vulgar pics!!!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry you clown
clown?
Wrong choice of word!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

clown?

Wrong choice of word!!!
fits
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
fits
Doesn't!!! Kay, bye.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Smelly!! Stop with these vulgar pics!!!!!

undecided undecided

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Doesn't!!! Kay, bye.
angry you are a teen,or a clown which?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided undecided
angry Smelly I'm appealin' ta yer better side.stop
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry Smelly I'm appealin' ta yer better side.stop

Blow me a kiss first hun kiss kiss kiss

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Blow me a kiss first hun kiss kiss kiss
lipsrsealed yer name is SMELL mouth......no way
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed yer name is SMELL mouth......no way
Sorry. I can't stop grin grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by dharay99: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
RobinHez:
like uu lipsrsealed
yeah like yhu.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry you are a teen,or a clown which?

Neither!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry. I can't stopgrin grin
angry Then may yer next ban be long an hard an extend ta both ya monikers
An before you say 'you don't give a bleep' dont matter you won't be able ta post pics cheesy I'm happy tongue
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by RobinHez(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

yeah like yhu.
For where u dey? I Don baff? embarassed
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Neither!!!
doubtful. Bye.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
bankybobo11:

Thank you Miss LuveU2, I feel honoured smiley smiley
kisskisswink
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry Then may yer next ban be long an hard an extend ta both ya monikers
An before you say 'you don't give a bleep' dont matter you won't be able ta post pics cheesy I'm happy tongue

Colossians 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.