Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (19602 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Dexema:
I could easily gatecrash that list and end up at number 1.
Well if ya wasn't bein' shy grin
an put up ya pic,maybe so
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2016
If these re what your term handsome then "beauty is truely in the eyes of the beholder".

All i see are hungry and bleach looking kids (excluding just 1 or 2).

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2016
I fine pass all ds boys jere ( just kiddn). nice! Handsome bobos
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by AlexCk: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
If these re what your term handsome then "beauty is truely in the eyes of the beholder".

All i see are hungry and bleach looking kids (excluding just 1 or 2).

Lol, u harsh o
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well if ya wasn't bein' shy grin
an put up ya pic,maybe so

your craving for handsome dudes is becoming embarrassing
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
My junior brother is more handsome than all of them jor.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

your craving for handsome dudes is becoming embarrassing
shocked What!!!!
I didn't make this thread! undecided
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, u harsh o
Seriously bro, this is the worst list hv ever seen on nairaland. Like, what the heck? One or two of them on the list even look like they re still in secondary sch. This list is a NO NO for me.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Ehix89 ya took ya pic down You don't care fer the attention?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't gawk like a fool
Lool grin lady ya shameless ! ....continuuuue
Nice choice of word!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Nice choice of word!!!
I was playin'.
It's perfectly fine fer her ta "feed her eyes" grin
it's why I told her ta continue
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked What!!!!
I didn't make this thread! undecided

just shut it up , I know so.and if there's anyone gawking , hypothetically that should be you. and it's embarrassing, to say the least
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

just shut it up , I know so.and if there's anyone gawking , hypothetically that should be you. and it's embarrassing, to say the least
I didn't even gawk!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't gawk like a fool
Lool
Modify your post pls
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Modify your post pls
I can do that.
Apologies,I was only playin'.

Modified: better? Or more?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I didn't even gawk!!!

As expected, you wouldn't own up to your blah blah
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:
Such exaggeration ! viewed all. is there any reason why a mentally sane person would gawk over these photos, good like looking, yeah ! buh I've seen way cuter dudes here on NL , (or so I thought)
So you thought
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

As expected, you wouldn't own up to your blah blah
Cause I didn't. Dang!
I just looked like normal ta who the op picked.
So stop ridin' me.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was playin'. It's perfectly fine fer her ta "feed her eyes" grin it's why I told her ta continue
I know. I was playing too.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ashewoboy(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2016
See as girls full this thread, later now they will say they are not gawking. Ladies are pretenders. If not all of them, a reasonable number are pretenders.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

I know. I was playing too.
Kay,good.

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Cause I didn't. Dang! I just looked like normal ta who the op picked. So stop ridin' me.

oh yeah' then how abouh you stop acting Ludicrously !
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by hifaif1: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay,good.
Yes, good.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

oh yeah' then how abouh you stop acting Ludicrously !
uuh dude,Uuuh......you wanna not reprimand with me over somethin' so silly.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Maxi112: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2016
this list is inconclusive!
some of those dudes u listed up there apart from few!
are not even up to average ... yeah!

that number 10 sha
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
So you thought

yeah, I used that word cos' I don't go abouh clicking on every single photo here on NL, I only tend to view the person's Dp if his comment sounds oafish or top notch.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2016
hifaif1:

Yes, good.
Mmm hmm,I just said that.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by LuveU2(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

yeah, I used that word cos' I don't go abouh clicking on every single photo here on NL, I only tend to view the person's Dp if his comment sounds oafish or top notch.
Ok. Examples of these cuter dudes 1,2,3 5 undecided
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
uuh dude,Uuuh......you wanna not reprimand with me over somethin' so silly.

nonetheless embarrassing, abouh the comment you made yesterday, I'd pretend I didn't see that .
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
This op self cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Marlvin(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Ok. Examples of these cuter dudes 1,2,3 5 undecided

*your opinion, not mine *

just checked your updates, all of 'em er based on looks.. haa ! such obsession
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

nonetheless emassing, abouh the comment you made yesterday, I'd pretend I didn't see that .
Uuuh.
Anyway, about that comment grin
I was playin',you know I play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.