Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (19608 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ehix89(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
rosalieene:

y u cut off your head for ur dp naw.
Everyone should be proud of their selves and post their pix.
fine face with banky w's head.....b proud of dat skull man
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 17, 2016
MrCork:
undecided ..awwww ..why not?....YOU ARE A RACIST!!! angry
Why did you edit my comment
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
smileysmiley:
op you need cane undecided apart from thiwalade and eldaillest, none of them is worthy of the list... I was surprised to see Thiwalade, his fine face had figured him out, he used to be my course mate back in unilag and I must say that the picture does him no justice at all, he is so cute like a baby.
Lol, thanks! who could this be?
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by softRay(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2016
I am more handsome dan most of dese dudes, nd i am nt on d list... WTF.... #just saying#
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Sunstead1(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
What dont u understand? smiley
every ,everything how to post , how to go back to where i comment, e.t.c
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Sunstead1(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2016
softRay:
I am more handsome dan most of dese dudes, nd i am nt on d list... WTF.... #just saying#
you are not the one to say that you are handsome, it's the people looking at you.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by emmyluizzz: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by smileysmiley(f): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
wink cheesy
Thiwalade:

Lol, thanks! who could this be?
na I can't reveal my identity on Nairaland Adebowale Tiwalade Shonde, greatest botanist of our time

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Gmekx(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2016
rosalieene:

y u cut off your head for ur dp naw.
Everyone should be proud of their selves and post their pix.

Nice profile picture
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by qboi3000: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
All 10 of them deserve the Mr Nairaland crown smileywink They would rock your world kiss from the least to the greatest, you cant stop staring at them.kisssmileykiss

Just appreciate kisscheesy

10.www.nairaland.com/Iykekelvins wink

9.www.nairaland.com/ClassCaptain wink

8.www.nairaland.com/drmikeadams wink

7.www.nairaland.com/tomtween wink

6.www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy wink

5.www.nairaland.com/rexhenrex kiss

4.www.nairaland.com/Jayhumble kiss

3.www.nairaland.com/eldaillest kiss

2.www.nairaland.com/bankybobo11 kiss

1.www.nairaland.com/Thiwalade kiss

This list doesn't do thiwalade justice o
He's far ahead of those other niggas
Na my guy be dat now......abeg e fine pass all dz clowns jare

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by dotman16(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
smileysmiley:
wink :Dna I can't reveal my identity on Nairaland Adebowale Tiwalade Shonde, greatest botanist of our time
lol snapped this at d lab during traditional day!... and I thought I was faceless in sch.
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by JeoCutie(f): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2016
grin JayHumble gat me gawking
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
JeoCutie:
grin JayHumble gat me gawking

Hmmmm
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
qboi3000:

You call them clowns because you have seen them in real life before? undecided
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by MrWhaley: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
No 5 is the hottest (no homo) e b like say he only 2 levels below me, hehe
Bros,mah nor lie...you are 158 levels below him! grin

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ElDaIllest(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
qboi3000:

Cos of your ugly as.s didn't make that list doesn't make us clown or what you've just blabbed made anybody notice you bro...mtcheew your profile pix resolution is higher than your IQ...quit hating,perhaps you'll get a chance to live a longer miserable life...swerve!!!
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrCork:
undecided

..awwww ..why not?....YOU ARE A RACIST!!! angry
This is the post
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by smileysmiley(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thiwalade:

lol snapped this at d lab during traditional day!... and I thought I was faceless in sch.
a cute guy like you couldn't have been faceless, my friend was tripping on you then and I would have tripped too but I had to be loyal cause she was my best friend

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by qboi3000: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Cos of your ugly as.s didn't make that list doesn't make us clown or what you've just blabbed made anybody notice you bro...mtcheew your profile pix resolution is higher than your IQ...quit hating,perhaps you'll get a chance to live a longer miserable life...swerve!!!

See....this clown just proved my point

P.s
When derz a real list wif class and swag u will find me der.....dumbass
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Frozenovenreagan: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bros,mah nor lie...you are 158 levels below him! grin
oya, go wash eyes come back check again, contrast and compare....hehehe, don't let his big muscles lie to you...hehe
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by ElDaIllest(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
qboi3000:

See....this clown just proved my point

P.s
When derz a real list wif class and swag u will find me der.....dumbass
sorry o grin

1 Like

Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by qboi3000: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
ElDaIllest:
sorry o grin

Duuuuuude........grow up
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by jworos(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pink lip boys full here...
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Tommfrench(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
I only see a few who are worth saying "okay he tried", nothing to gawk at.
grin
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by JhimmySpark(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dey are all cool.... A man is never ugly
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Leriebloom(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tommfrench:
grin
What's so funny wink
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
LMFAO...These quys are stil in btwin averaqe,dy 're really cool,buh 'm cooler,dy 're quite charminq buh,am mo' than charminq am freakinq enchantinq esp. Wen am on no shirt..#badbelleisallowed
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Tommfrench(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
What's so funny wink
still trying to remember
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Leriebloom(f): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tommfrench:
still trying to remember
Okay, gud luck remembering
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Boybreezy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
I may nt be that handsome but I deserve a place on the list.... cool
Re: (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. by Lildoks(m): 1:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Seriously I fine pass this ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.