Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (36096 Views)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Exotic Jumbo Curves Of A lovely Kenyan Blogger / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
HollyWOOD,BollyWOOD,NollyWOOD...........kenyans,------>RiverWood...Buhahahahahah!!,dem wan belong.

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Creamish:

Ur the only one riding on horses right now..
you must be the horse then
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Creamish(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
you must be the horse then

Horses .... It's plural...meaning more than one horse..
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Creamish:

Horses .... It's plural...meaning more than one horse..
Within those many horses, there's that one horse isn't that so?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Creamish(f): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
Within those many horses, there's that one horse isn't that so?

No...just those many horses..
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Creamish:

well you are one of those horses then grin
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Creamish:

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
gustav25:

Shut upbyour dirty smelly silly gworo chewing buccal cavity and go find a place to borrow sense from ...what is there in this video to be proud of anyway? Nudity ?
Its your type that are supposed to be taken to borno state to help book haram master their shooting game ....animal without sense
I never knew there were so many naija wanna be's like this. Interesting
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Creamish(f): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:

Ur safer on a donkey.. Lord Farquaad comes to mind here..
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Creamish:

Ur safer on a donkey.. Lord Farquaad comes to mind here..
Whoa whoa ...hold your horses lady!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
gustav25:

Shut upbyour dirty smelly silly gworo chewing buccal cavity and go find a place to borrow sense from ...what is there in this video to be proud of anyway? Nudity ?
Its your type that are supposed to be taken to borno state to help book haram master their shooting game ....animal without sense
I never knew there were so many naija wanna be's like this. Interesting
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
Whoa whoa ...hold your horses lady!

tongue
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by allcomage: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
My Naija brothers this unfounded superiority complex over other Africans has to stop, you guys chest beat all the time and you can't back back it up. Kenyan men are so lazy and yet they have built their country to be better than Nigeria at all fronts, and here you are....chest beating (smh)

It is the opinion of their ladies not Nigerians that their men are lazy and unromantic. Nigeria guys are hot cakes among Kenya ladies in social scenes in Nairobi.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??
Is Kenya a country in Africa ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments

Let's get objective here!!

Kenya is more respected than Nigeria!

US president is Kenyan born!!

They are Africa's most successful and respected sporting nation, followed by Ethiopia perhaps!

Which Sport does Nigeria dominate globally?!

Is it not due to our love for mediocrity, nepotism and corruption that we cannot dominate a sport?!

Let's face facts. I am a Nigerian but I will not defend Nigerian Scumbags destroying our name so that I get embarrassed whenever I get to go abroad!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
allcomage:

It is the opinion of their ladies not Nigerians that their men are lazy and unromantic. Nigeria guys are hot cakes among Kenya ladies in social scenes in Nairobi.
as they are in South Africa, Ghana, China, Spain and virtually everywhere in the world, I've heard of this theory
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by numericalguy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
My Naija brothers this unfounded superiority complex over other Africans has to stop, you guys chest beat all the time and you can't back back it up. Kenyan men are so lazy and yet they have built their country to be better than Nigeria at all fronts, and here you are....chest beating (smh)

This is not about chest beating. If Kenyans have built their country so much how we have the best economy on the African continent. Please tell us the indeces you used to arrive at your conclusion that Kenyans are living in paradice.
What people like you don't realize is that no country is perfect. Nigeria like every other country on the planet have their peculiar issues and things are not perfect.

The question I would like you to ask yourself is that why do their ladies like hanging out with Nigerian guys. What do Nigerians have or does that the Kenyans don't have or don't do.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Bestbeelieve: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments
LG currencies come strong pass
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:

This is not about chest beating. If Kenyans have built their country so much how we have the best economy on the African continent. Please tell us the indeces you used to arrive at your conclusion that Kenyans are living in paradice.
What people like you don't realize is that no country is perfect. Nigeria like every other country on the planet have their peculiar issues and things are not perfect.

The question I would like you to ask yourself is that why do their ladies like hanging out with Nigerian guys. What do Nigerians have or does that the Kenyans don't have or don't do.
Your question is not logical.SOME Kenyan women hang out with SOME Nigerian guys .Just like SOME Nigerian women hang out with other Nationalities. This has been happening before independence. Is Ramsey Nouah's Father Nigerian? What did his father have or do that Nigerians did not have or do?
There are countless Nigerian women with men of other Nationalities Obasanjo's daughter e.g
Let us shun this need to feel good at the expense of others . It is unnecessary and Childish.
The blog writer may be an eediott but there is no need to compete for who is more ediotic

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:

Yes this is about chest beating, Nigerians are legendary in this department, I've seen how Nigerians call other countries "ordinary Burundi, ordinary Togo" and yet the same Nigerians are depoted from this countries daily, yes no country is perfect, which is more of a reason why you can't make a mockery of other countries since yours is not
Perfect either

Kenya is not paradise, but it has a better standard of living than Naija, "roads, electricity" etc it is that simple, hack even Botswana has a better standard of living as a whole and is better organized. Ordinary Botswana much? Yes you have the number 1 economy on the continent but having the best economy while it doesnt reasonate with a common man on the street is useless, is tantamount to driving a Fiat with a Ferrari emblem, countries with lesser economies are doing better and making no noise about it, there's a huge infrastructure boom in Ethiopia and Rwanda after the Hutu_Tustsi war and if you arent looking, they'll surely surpass you

There's nothing wrong with Kenyan men, and there's nothing superior about Nigerian men, Nigerian men have no game I've seen this many many times in clubs in South Africa, how they lure women with money stuff, it's not secret that women love money, This thing of women falling over their heads for Nigerian men is a myth, and it comes from the same narcisstic place where the likes of "Giant Of Africa" and the perenial chest-beating come from, it' is just to boost your egos. In South Africa it's almost taboo for women to date Nigerian men let alone marry them because you guys are asscociated with criminality, low morality etc That is not to say there aren't South Africans who are married to Nigerians

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by no1madman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
There are no Men in Kenya. . .i weep 4 dem!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by numericalguy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
Your question is not logical.SOME Kenyan women hang out with SOME Nigerian guys .Just like SOME Nigerian women hang out with other Nationalities. This has been happening before independence. Is Ramsey Nouah's Father Nigerian? What did his father have or do that Nigerians did not have or do?
There are countless Nigerian women with men of other Nationalities Obasanjo's daughter e.g
Let us shun this need to feel good at the expense of others . It is unnecessary and Childish.
The blog writer may be an eediott but there is no need to compete for who is more ediotic

Very rearly will you see a Nigerian lady with other African nationals and even when it happens, you will never see Nigerian guys raise up in arms with the foreign dude. Nigerians are happy and hard working people unlike some of these other bitter and unhappy African nationals.
I never knew Ramsey Noah's dad is not even Nigerian, reason because it doesn't matter to an average Nigerian. Ramsey Noah is a success story in the Nigerian movie industry which is what can never happen in Kenya and some other bitter African countries.

Hate and envy have never developed any country.

Some of our African brothers need to borrow a leaf or two from the Big Brother Nigeria instead of hating.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:

Very rearly will you see a Nigerian lady with other African nationals and even when it happens, you will never see Nigerian guys raise up in arms with the foreign dude. Nigerians are happy and hard working people unlike some of these other bitter and unhappy African nationals.
I never knew Ramsey Noah's dad is not even Nigerian, reason because it doesn't matter to an average Nigerian. Ramsey Noah is a success story in the Nigerian movie industry which is what can never happen in Kenya and some other bitter African countries.

Hate and envy have never developed any country.

Some of our African brothers need to borrow a leaf or two from the Big Brother Nigeria instead of hating.

Actually it is not very rare it is very common. Who is Uche Jumbo married to? I mentioned Obasanjo's daughter Ramsey Nouah. Even Ooni's new wife was with Lebanese. There is a thread here on Nairaland about an Indian dude. Go to Benin if you have doubts. Every nation is hardworking in Africa. What makes this Kenyan writer an "Average" Kenyan. So stop this rant about bitter African countries if we are to judge everyone fairly then you cannot judge a nation s bitter because of one encounter just as it would not be reasonable to call Nigerians drug dealers or prostitutes or such like ,be logical not emotional
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

Brutality
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
zynzyn:

Let's get objective here!!

Kenya is more respected than Nigeria!

US president is Kenyan born!!

They are Africa's most successful and respected sporting nation, followed by Ethiopia perhaps!

Which Sport does Nigeria dominate globally?!

Is it not due to our love for mediocrity, nepotism and corruption that we cannot dominate a sport?!

Let's face facts. I am a Nigerian but I will not defend Nigerian Scumbags destroying our name so that I get embarrassed whenever I get to go abroad!!

For your information.
Barack Obama wasn't born in Kenya and he's only been to Kenya once, he don't even know who his father was, he only saw him when he was 12 years old.

Now, we're talking about economy and wealth not sports, na sports go feed the country ??
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by fabulousvera(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
Just kidding
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by IronGalaxy: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
no1madman:
There are no Men in Kenya. . .i weep 4 dem!
There is no brain in your cranium...i weep for you grin
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by ifeomaekol(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

guy u too much, ds ur comment jux swt me ninini. On point--------jealousy na sickness
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by phranseeqz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
fireforfire:
dats d location for d "association of mamiwotas
Lol. I for talk. Mamiwota indeed
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by ifeomaekol(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oga yeye blogger go n caution ur women to leave our nigerian men alone, leave them alone biko. Wats riverwood kwa? Nt only river na oceanwood---iffa hear. Mtcewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshameless blogger get mind dey insult nigerian men.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
IronGalaxy:
Yes this is about chest beating, Nigerians are legendary in this department, I've seen how Nigerians call other countries "ordinary Burundi, ordinary Togo" and yet the same Nigerians are depoted from this countries daily, yes no country is perfect, which is more of a reason why you can't make a mockery of other countries since yours is not
Perfect either

Kenya is not paradise, but it has a better standard of living than Naija, "roads, electricity" etc it is that simple, hack even Botswana has a better standard of living as a whole and is better organized. Ordinary Botswana much? Yes you have the number 1 economy on the continent but having the best economy while it doesnt reasonate with a common man on the street is useless, is tantamount to driving a Fiat with a Ferrari emblem, countries with lesser economies are doing better and making no noise about it, there's a huge infrastructure boom in Ethiopia and Rwanda after the Hutu_Tustsi war and if you arent looking, they'll surely surpass you

There's nothing wrong with Kenyan men, and there's nothing superior about Nigerian men, Nigerian men have no game I've seen this many many times in clubs in South Africa, how they lure women with money stuff, it's not secret that women love money, This thing of women falling over their heads for Nigerian men is a myth, and it comes from the same narcisstic place where the likes of "Giant Of Africa" and the perenial chest-beating come from, it' is just to boost your egos. In South Africa it's almost taboo for women to date Nigerian men let alone marry them because you guys are asscociated with criminality, low morality etc That is not to say there aren't South Africans who are married to Nigerians
You see you are doing the exact thing you criticize i.e making generalizations about Nigerians i.e Nigerian men have no game grin
I think I do......

Some do and some don't just like men everywhere else. The tendency to feel superior is an unfortunate human trait which you find everywhere if you travel enough. There is a very narrow band of Nigerians that you will find in South Africa if that is your reference point.They are in no way representative of all Nigerians which is indeed a very diverse place.Indeed it is unlikely that you come across many if at all any of the majority ethnic group of Nigerians in South Africa.Still we need a lot of maturity in managing all these internet conflict and not do the easy thing which is to go "tribal" and start throwing stones . there is more that unites us than separates us.Peace!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
guy u too much, ds ur comment jux swt me ninini. On point--------jealousy na sickness
One day hopefully earlier than later you will acquire sense

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58