Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (36091 Views)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Exotic Jumbo Curves Of A lovely Kenyan Blogger / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Ironi: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:

This is not about chest beating. If Kenyans have built their country so much how we have the best economy on the African continent. Please tell us the indeces you used to arrive at your conclusion that Kenyans are living in paradice.
What people like you don't realize is that no country is perfect. Nigeria like every other country on the planet have their peculiar issues and things are not perfect.

The question I would like you to ask yourself is that why do their ladies like hanging out with Nigerian guys. What do Nigerians have or does that the Kenyans don't have or don't do.

Best economy? I don't think so.

Nigeria happens to have a huge population and very lucky to have good oil deposit that's all. This makes Nigeria a big economy but not the best.

Had Nigerians not been crooks, conmen and lacking morals, the economy could have been better but I don't see that happening in a long long time.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Ironi: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Lol.. Pure naija hater spotted. I know you wish you were Nigerian, but sorry lad you're not. Learn to deal with it.

You might be out of your mind to think I wish I was a Nigerian. God forbid.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ironi:

Nigeria happens to have a huge population and very lucky to have good oil deposit that's all. This makes Nigeria a big economy but not the best.

Had Nigerians not been crooks, conmen and lacking morals, the economy could have been better but I don't see that happening in a long long time.
You are right about the first part the latter is unfair and untrue .Virtually every economy in Black Africa is nothing to write home about and South Africa has been going down since the ANC took over. Are all black Africans crooks and conmen. We really do not need these exchanges of hate ,seriously
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ironi:

You might be out of your mind to think I wish I was a Nigerian. God forbid.
Deal with it bro.. Just pray you come back in your next life as a nigerian
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by macino1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??
Is Kenya a country in Africa ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments
Laugh, you are not serious
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by darlenese(f): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments

I think its a village in Africa where both male and female folks all have big big forehead undecided
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Mayflowa(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
czarr:
naive? Innocent?
Nah!!!!!
Just dumb!!

Love makes you dumb! I guess u must have had your fair share with girls too. Everyone seems to be a victim at one point or another
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by ifeomaekol(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
One day hopefully earlier than later you will acquire sense
lol, no vex oooo. Na my opinion I express. And if u had kwn dt everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, u wuldnt hv made this comment, so its clear u need d sense more than me.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

Egypt is not a local Govt.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
henry49:
Egypt is not a local Govt.

And what are they known for ??
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fiwasayo:
undecided please these people should leave our dear Nigerian men alone o,if Nigerian men ain't good for you,then stay away from them angry
I love you for that!!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:

And what are they known for ??
Egypt is the number one military power in Africa. Conduct a research before castigating me further!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:

For your information.
Barack Obama wasn't born in Kenya and he's only been to Kenya once, he don't even know who his father was, he only saw him when he was 12 years old.

Now, we're talking about economy and wealth not sports, na sports go feed the country ??

Seriously!

Can u imagine how much money Brazilian Soccer players all over the globe have been contributing to their economy?!

Can u imagine how many Nigerians our footballers in Europe are feeding, even though most of them don't play for very big clubs?!

Besides, sports does a lot for a country's image, which cannot be quantified.

Think also of how it engages a Nations youth, keeping them off hard drugs and crime!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by samuelUMOH(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

lol Nigeria, South Africa and North Africa the rest are indeed local govt .My Ghana friend go show soon to flex muscle
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by czarr(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

Love makes you dumb! I guess u must have had your fair share with girls too. Everyone seems to be a victim at one point or another
love? Don't you see she's clearly a lovepeddler?
Who speaks like that to his girl?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Ironi: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Deal with it bro.. Just pray you come back in your next life as a nigerian

Hehehe, you are interesting.

Just give me only one reason why anybody in their senses would wish they were a Nigerian.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
On behalf of all Nigerians I apologize to anyone and everyone Kenyan or otherwise who feels insulted by Nigeria or Nigerians.

The Truth and this is a truth that many Africans will recognize. Our nation states are new and identities or identification as Nigerians or otherwise is a concept we are still coming to terms with.This same kind of hate exists not only across but within borders .Many are old enough to remember Rwanda. People love themselves more when they have money. An old person I know used to say "there is dignity in short visits". Nigerians are making long visits to many African countries and this generates ill will. Europeans too used to hate and kill themselves a lot but with prosperity they developed a grudging respect. Let us THINK about how to create prosperity in Africa and how to hold our leaders to account rather than venting impotent hate at people we have never met
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by JiggamanGh: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

So you people call your village a country. Nigeria's not and will never be a country.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by numericalguy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ironi:

You guys will never learn, envy, hate and badmouthing Nigerians has never and will never bring us down. If we were so bad as you say, why then do you lose your jobs, economies and even your women to us. Think my friend. Think!!!

We have the best economy on the African continent and all you could say is luck. Please don't let sane and intelligent people hear you say that. That means the American and Chinese economies are all based on "luck".
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
zynzyn:

Seriously!

Can u imagine how much money Brazilian Soccer players all over the globe have been contributing to their economy?!

Can u imagine how many Nigerians our footballers in Europe are feeding, even though most of them don't play for very big clubs?!

Besides, sports does a lot for a country's image, which cannot be quantified.

Think also of how it engages a Nations youth, keeping them off hard drugs and crime!!
There is no hard drug in Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by GreatZaza(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
NEHLIVE:
grin 9ja guys don do the Kenyan blogger bad things

Erm, I can't post the video here...it's an naked woman dancing to Wizkid's song. If you want to watch it, go here » http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/kenyan-blogger-blasts-nigerian-men.html
U again, u don come with another scam video.that if someone should open there is nothing there.take ur time o, scammer
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by jobaltol: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
NEHLIVE:
grin 9ja guys don do the Kenyan blogger bad things

they don blog her blog...........
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:

There is no hard drug in Nigeria

Marijuana is not a hard drug?!

Do u know what guys smoke in the north?!

U will puke nonstop!!

ASK!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
zynzyn:

Marijuana is not a hard drug?!

Do u know what guys smoke in the north?!

U will puke nonstop!!

ASK!! undecided lipsrsealed

Marijuana is not a hard drug.
Marijuana is legal in 23 states in America, if you can't eat you can go to your doctor and he will give you a card to go purchase marijuana, is that a hard drug ?? Why is cocaine not legal ?? Are you more intelligent that the doctors in American that knows the importance of marijuana ??

Continue deceiving yourself.

I repeat again there is no hard drugs in Nigeria.
What do guys in the north take ?? Gum ?? Fuel ?? Codein ?? Tramadol ?? Is that a hard drug ??

Have you heard of lean ??
Have you heard of PCP , i pray you don't know about it because it kills people instantly.
Have you heard of krokodil ?? It rots people's body, you will see the toes or fingers rot and fall, or amputate the leg.
Have you heard of crack ??
Have you heard of Heroin ??

Come to America and i will show you 100 hard drugs you haven't heard of
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
numericalguy:

You guys will never learn, envy, hate and badmouthing Nigerians has never and will never bring us down. If we were so bad as you say, why then do you lose your jobs, economies and even your women to us. Think my friend. Think!!!

We have the best economy on the African continent and all you could say is luck. Please don't let sane and intelligent people hear you say that. That means the American and Chinese economies are all based on "luck".
Shut up, little bastard.
What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best economy in Africa, South Africa is second, Kenya is on the 8th position.
Only one Nigerian citizen will buy Kenya, have you heard of the richest man in Africa ?? Dangote, yes , he will buy the whole of Kenya.

Kid.
You need to go back to school

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
JiggamanGh:

So you people call your village a country. Nigeria's not and will never be a country.

What you are from South Sudan ??
Shut up.
Hungry dog
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Savigne(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....Ehyaaa!!!...poor Nigerian men being bashed by foreigners.

...I thought you are all the best thing after rice and stew?.. tongue

..Anyway keep deceiving yourselves that the Kenyan guy is jealous and that you are hardworking blablabla..the truth of the matter is that most of you are very badly behaved and the World knows that. embarassed

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Savigne(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
This brings to mind the Kenya vs Nigeria tweet fight the other time...
I dont even see why y'all are killing yourselves over one which country is better,it changes nothing.
The blogger sounded pained though, but Nigerians sef our blood too dey quick hot.
Y'all should take a chill pill.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Coldplay89(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Coldplay89(m): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Atmmachine:

Shut up, little bastard.
What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best economy in Africa, South Africa is second, Kenya is on the 8th position.
Only one Nigerian citizen will buy Kenya, have you heard of the richest man in Africa ?? Dangote, yes , he will buy the whole of Kenya.

Kid.
You need to go back to school

Correction, the largest, but not necessarily the best. Get it?

Look at the following for example:

Poverty rates, Kenya vs Naija

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

HDI

http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/presscenter/events/2014/july/HDR2014.html

The literacy levels

http://theafricaneconomist.com/ranking-of-african-countries-by-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-no-1/#.Vuyf5LOEapc

And the size of the middle class according to the AfDB. Look at the graph below

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Atmmachine:

Marijuana is not a hard drug.
Marijuana is legal in 23 states in America, if you can't eat you can go to your doctor and he will give you a card to go purchase marijuana, is that a hard drug ?? Why is cocaine not legal ?? Are you more intelligent that the doctors in American that knows the importance of marijuana ??

Continue deceiving yourself

I repeat again there is no hard drugs in Nigeria.
What do guys in the north take ?? Gum ?? Fuel ?? Codein ?? Tramadol ?? Is that a hard drug ??

Have you heard of lean ??
Have you heard of PCP , i pray you don't know about it because it kills people instantly.
Have you heard of krokodil ?? It rots people's body, you will see the toes or fingers rot and fall, or amputate the leg.
Have you heard of crack ??
Have you heard of Heroin ??

Come to America and i will show you 100 hard drugs you haven't heard of

America has a corrupt concept of 'freedom' that is why they are so morally bankrupt!

Marijuana is not a hard drug?? Why not give it to your children, younger brothers or Sisters!!

A woman in her fifties, high on this Igbo, killed an 18 year old because he refused to sleep with her. It happened live in Agege!!

I know of 2 ppl. who LOST THIER MINDS immediately after smoking marijuana FOR THE FIRST TIME! I saw one case live in LASU!!

Ñote that Nigerian Marijuana is probably THE STRONGEST in the world! Shabaranks of Jamaica confirmed this!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
How many other countries have legalised it?!

And by the way, since I have to mention it, some guys in the north are addicted to pit latrine (sewage) fumes!! This is simply because they can't afford cocaine or have access to crack!!

Apparently u are in America and OUT OF TOUCH!!

Nigeria has an addiction problem! It is not full blown because of our low purchasing power!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.