Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (36092 Views)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Exotic Jumbo Curves Of A lovely Kenyan Blogger / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??
Is Kenya a country in Africa ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments
Buhahahahahahaha gringringrin;

WOW,nairalanders will not finish me cheesycheesy
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by AceRoyal: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
Your deductive infrastructure is interesting. Obviously developed by great investment in the world's finest institutions.Kudos!!

Gracias!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Kyliegame: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
holusormi:
Where's the video

watch the video her: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/kenyan-blogger-attacks-nigerian-men.html

the girls a$$ is massive!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Kyliegame: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by frankoben(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Frustrating rants laced with hot beef, poor guy! Bet he's mad at his creator for not making him a Nigerian. Perhaps he would have had an improvement in his grotesque looks as well.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by whizpa(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2016
The said guy has confirm hate for Nigeria and Nigerians. That's not his first rant about Nigerian men, not sure it'll be his last. He was one of those who started the Nigeria V Kenya tweetfight.. No be him fault na, Every political blogger in Africa use Nigeria to focal attention to their mediocre contents.. He wanted attention, he'll definitely get it cos Nigerians blood too dey hot.. Added to the list of one of the people i want to slap.. Probably second to Donald Trump.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2016
pucelle:

Buhahahahahahaha gringringrin;

WOW,nairalanders will not finish me cheesycheesy
It would indeed be funny if Nigeria was not the same country where

Herdsmen slaughter dozens overnight in their beds and the president says nothing
Girls are kidnapped from their school in hundreds and the President does nothing while his wife cries and wails "prisipaa!
Girls are kidnapped and taken to Emir's palaces and the chief of Police is impotent
children are abandoned as witches and starved to death
Thousands sit employment exams in stadium and many die and nothing happens
Women bleach and are ashamed to be black importing hair from Brazil

I could go on and on.

Nigeria has no reason to gloat or engage in vainglorious rants. Like I said the way to feel good is to improve Nigeria and play a leadership role in Africa. Leadership means just that leadership. Leaders do not exchange words with followers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by White007(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
JahJaa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY32wcqod4E&itct=CCcQpDAYACITCNzbu_yrx8sCFYacHAodKuwP8VI9RW1iYXJyYXNzaW5nIHZpZGVvIHNob3dzIEtlbnlhbiBnaXJsIHJlY29yZGVkIGJ5IE5pZ2VyaWFuIG1hbg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Thats the video link and the Boy wey video the girl self is an Igbo guy Lols Naija dealing will african girls since 1629

Big lie!!! That is not a Kenya girl, that was a South African girl and the it happened in South Africa. Not in anyway in agreement with the video, but just letting people know the truth.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:

Herdsmen slaughter dozens overnight in their beds and the president says nothing
Girls are kidnapped from their school in hundreds and the President does nothing while his wife cries and wails "prisipaa!
Girls are kidnapped and taken to Emir's palaces and the chief of Police is impotent

I could go on and on.

Nigeria has no reason to gloat or engage in vainglorious rants. Like I said the way to feel good is to improve Nigeria and play a leadership role in Africa. Leadership means just that leadership. Leaders do not exchange words with followers
tongue
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by firstolalekan(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
numericalguy:
Lol....

A Nigerian guy must have snatched this loser's girlfriend.

What does this coconut head Cyprian Nyakundi expect when Kenyan men (including him) are lazy, uncaring, unromantic and worthless.
This mumu cyprian nyakundi and his kinds will keep losing their girlfriends to Nigerian men until they ups their game.
Why don't you be a man and step up your game instead of ranting online like a 5 year old.
Exactly
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by leo2flames(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2016
This guys stupid sha Riverwood ko Streamwood ni. Must he make the beef obvious. Stupid fellow........................
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by JahJaa(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
White007:

Big lie!!! That is not a Kenya girl, that was a South African girl and the it happened in South Africa. Not in anyway in agreement with the video, but just letting people know the truth.
Lol Ok no problem. Thanks but according Linda ikeji its Kenya but what do i know ? Have a nice day
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Kenyan puddie is not angry grin
joborskill:
[size=16pt]Naija Pusssy is the tightest[/size]
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by fabulousvera(f): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

The only countries in Africa is Nigeria and South Africa, others are local governments
hahahaha u well so?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by akinlex(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Kenya ??

do you know kenyan shillings has more value than naira?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Just watched the video and it was an igbo man that did this foolish thing angry
Negodu otu o n'echu aha anyi.
Echedim na ogabu onye ofe mmanu mere oduru ihe a angry
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2016
pucelle:

tongue
Adults should behave like adults and not like teenagers .The fact that one idiot from Kenya who realizes the best way to generate traffic is to be controversial decides to abuse Nigeria does not mean Nigeria is now at war with Kenya. When a mad man grabs the clothes of a bathing person is it not madness to run after him na.ked trying to retrieve the clothes. If Nigerians are as great as they want to believe they are then they must learn to ignore such irritants. Engaging in insults cannot elevate Nigeria or Nigerians it only diminishes
There are different ethnic groups in Nigeria with different traits. Some good some bad. One thing Southerners will do well to learn from the North is how to avoid noise making. Southerners talk too much
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Ngokafor(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
.....Ehyaaa!!!...poor Nigerian men being bashed by foreigners.

...I thought you are all the best thing after rice and stew?.. tongue

..Anyway keep deceiving yourselves that the Kenyan guy is jealous and that you are hardworking blablabla..the truth of the matter is that most of you are very badly behaved and the World knows that. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by hottathanfire(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Cyprian Nyakundi, very daft blogger, you are a disgrace to your manhood. grin grin
Let's look for him on social media and finish his low life off.
Naija men are the baddest ever... #proudnaijaguy
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
The painful, undiluted truth embarassed
Ngokafor:

.....Ehyaaa!!!...poor Nigerian men being bashed by foreigners.

...I thought you are all the best thing after rice and stew?.. tongue

..Anyway keep deceiving yourselves that the Kenyan guy is jealous and that you are hardworking blablabla..the truth of the matter is that most of you are very badly behaved and the World knows that. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Niyinficient(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
E dakun, eyin omo iya mi, kini nje 'Riverwoodu'?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by fabulousvera(f): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:

I could go on and on.

but guy u r too serious
but I don't blame u cos in a class there must be a set of people that claim to be serious. just because we have problems in our country DOS not mean we are incapacitated. the truth is we are blessed. and most African countries cannot do without naija.
naija is green which makes us productive
I could go on and on you know

am proud of my country even thou our leaders r causing problems in this contry
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2016
fabulousvera:
but guy u r too serious
but I don't blame u cos in a class there must be a set of people that claim to be serious. just because we have problems in our country DOS not mean we are incapacitated. the truth is we are blessed. and most African countries cannot do without naija.
naija is green which makes us productive
I could go on and on you know

am proud of my country even thou our leaders r causing problems in this contry
You are correct in a CLASS there must be serious people though I am not sure how you and I are in the same class. Or does the internet make everyone coevals?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by focus7: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
With the look of that guy I can tell which part of Nigeria he came from. He's from the people that will not stay in their place and go to other places both withing and outside Nigeria to practice criminal acts and then go about claiming that they develop the land, they develop Lagos Abuja, Kano, South-Africa, India and now Kenya and all we could see is their criminality. Mod, I didn't mention any tribe or name o, before you know it you done ban me again, am just airing my opinion. But beside, other African countries should stop seeing Nigeria as their arc rival. We tolerates all of you in our land why then do you always feel threatened with our presence in your land? In addition it is a common knowledge that many of these central African countries ladies are promiscuous, so the bloger should stop blaming Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by fabulousvera(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
You are correct in a CLASS there must be serious people though I am not sure how you and I are in the same class. Or does the internet make everyone coevals?
helloo it just an expression
but guy ooooo. with all ur seriousness u still don't know wat expression is when u see one
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Ironi: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigerians calling Ghanaians immoral, wonders shall never end.
There is something seriously wrong with the Nigeria way of thinking.
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by gustav25: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2016
How is it Kenya when the slowpoke in the yahoo in the video is clearly an Igbo man and shouting ukwu nwanyi south Africa(south Africa girl waist?)...its either the blogger is an attention LovePeddler or he is clearly high on cow dungs ....idiots

But why guys love to the record their gfs unclad? I see no sense in such show of stupidity and the girl clearly shaking her elephant of an ass singing hold am tight oooo.....another stupid people

Tomorrow another idiot will come here and cry that the ex showed the world her nudes but forgetting that no one forced you to dance nude for him .....another idiot in formation

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Mayflowa(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Beehshorp:
The only thing I see there is jealousy....

No be only riverwood na sherwood

No. Did u watch the video. The Nigeria guy was clearly a conman. A deceit. He even ask the guy to show her face on the video. He said he will delete it! This is so intentional and it's capable of sparking hate.

The girl trusted him. She was just too naive and innocent.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by focus7: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2016
aribisala0:
Only the insecure need to put others down so they can feel good.All African countries are important .Let us build our relationships and trade so Africa can shine.
I guess you are suggesting the poster should promote the relationship just the way the blogger has done?
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
focus7:
I guess you are suggesting the poster should promote the relationship just the way the blogger has done?
You are very intelligent
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by czarr(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

No. Did u watch the video. The Nigeria guy was clearly a conman. A deceit. He even ask the guy to show her face on the video. He said he will delete it! This is so intentional and it's capable of sparking hate.

The girl trusted him. She was just too naive and innocent.
naive? Innocent?
Nah!!!!!
Just dumb!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by wealthpos(f): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigerians overseas are daring,and we explore any country we find ourselves even more than the citizens,and that brings jealousy.

http://naijacitoyen..sn/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Fashion Or Madness??? / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.