Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (36100 Views)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Exotic Jumbo Curves Of A lovely Kenyan Blogger / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Atmmachine(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
zynzyn:

America has a corrupt concept of 'freedom' that is why they are so morally bankrupt!

Marijuana is not a hard drug?? Why not give it to your children, younger brothers or Sisters!!

A woman in her fifties, high on this Igbo, killed an 18 year old because he refused to sleep with her. It happened live in Agege!!

I know of 2 ppl. who LOST THIER MINDS immediately after smoking marijuana FOR THE FIRST TIME! I saw one case live in LASU!!

Ñote that Nigerian Marijuana is probably THE STRONGEST in the world! Shabaranks of Jamaica confirmed this!!

Shut up.
I know about 400 kids between the ages of 3 to 8 that takes marijuana.
You still have the Nigerian mentality.
So, everyone that smokes weed do bad thinks ??
The president of America, Barack Obama smokes weed more than snoop Dogg, but he became the president of America

Marijuana is used in treating epilepsy .
Shut up Nigerian marijuana is a cigarette.
Snoop Dogg or Rick Ross or any American can't smoke Nigerian weed because it's fake as shiit.

Have you heard of OG kush ??
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
I personally condemn the use of GDP as a measure of National greatness particularly when most of that indicator ends up in a FEW VERY CORRUPT hands!!

I believe strongly that the percentage if people having a Good Living Standard is the most reliable indicator!!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by zynzyn(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Atmmachine:

Shut up.
I know about 400 kids between the ages of 3 to 8 that takes marijuana.
You still have the Nigerian mentality.
So, everyone that smokes weed do bad thinks ??
The president of America, Barack Obama smokes weed more than snoop Dogg, but he became the president of America

Marijuana is used in treating epilepsy .
Shut up Nigerian marijuana is a cigarette.
Snoop Dogg or Rick Ross or any American can't smoke Nigerian weed because it's fake as shiit.

Have you heard of OG kush ??

Obviously u smoke a lot of weed which explains your insulting language and refusal to reason!!

I'm out.

#argumentwillleadnowhere!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Coldplay89(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
zynzyn:
How many other countries have legalised it?!

And by the way, since I have to mention it, some guys in the north are addicted to pit latrine (sewage) fumes!! This is simply because they can't afford cocaine or have access to crack!!

Apparently u are in America and OUT OF TOUCH!!

Nigeria has an addiction problem! It is not full blown because of our low purchasing power!!

It isnt that i advocate the usage of marijuana, but that person has stated what us correct. Anti-narcotic bodies the world over do not categorize marijuana as a hard drug. It is a relatively soft drug, even recommended as a drug to treat certain ailments or as a painkiller.
That is the truth. In fact, it is the reason we have these groups pressing for its legalization, cos compared to even the socially accepted drugs such as alcohol or cigarettes,its adverse effects are milder in comparison. Then, why not legaize it as well?

But you dont hear those advocacy groups calling for the legal acceptance of cocaine, morphine, amphentamine, meth...cos they are on a different level altogether!
Re: Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad by Otogah: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote][/quote] I pity the person that paid school fee for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.