Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Should I Stay Or Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave? (809 Views)

Should i continue dating A FORMER Prostitute or leave her? (full Story) / Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman / He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay Or Leave? by elmis(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
We have been dating for 6month now. So last two weeks we had so issues and he said he can't continue anymore. I begged and begged he keep saying he can't force himself to love me. Then my friends advised me to stop begging him. So I move on with my life. So this week he start sending me chat, I reply. So yesterday he said dat he went me back. On one condition and I ask wat it was? And he said no marriage between us. pls should I continue or walk away.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by falconey(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ask yourself do you want to marry him? the answer will tell you what to do
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Meeloreh(f): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
So what's the aim of a relationship without the result of marriage? - waste of time

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by IfyJ000(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahahahah....u better run or become a rag
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Jesuspistol(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Has he taken u to his family as in do they know you in his family
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by UnknownT: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dude is missing the sex wink
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by ArchEnemy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Edit your write up
And your question is Un called for.....Common; you need advice on that?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Meeloreh:
So what's the aim of a relationship without the result of marriage? - waste of time

What people dont go into relationship for that na, itz the affection along the way that may hinder it to result to marriage.
not every girl a guy approach he can marry or has an intention of marrying.

What happened to dating for fun?

I've never said to any girl i'm dating I can marry her. I don't promise shiit!!!!!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by austine4real(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
U c ur life & i'v been beggin 2date me 4 like one year nw
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by omega25red(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
elmis:
We have been dating for 6month now. So last two weeks we had so issues and he said he can't continue anymore. I begged and begged he keep saying he can't force himself to love me. Then my friends advised me to stop begging him. So I move on with my life. So this week he start sending me chat, I reply. So yesterday he said dat he went me back. On one condition and I ask wat it was? And he said no marriage between us. pls should I continue or walk away.
wow i need to calm down because the first thought that poped in my head was are you an ediot? but i realize that would be rude so as your big brother i would say

"little sister please i beg you. Don't waste your time with that boy. Don't let anyone use you and dump you when they are tired of you. find someone who loves you with no conditions and don't ever let anyone make you feel like you are worthless. you hold all the power now use it. if he has money, he certainly isn't happy with his life and someone else with money and love for you will come around to love you"
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by EastanPower(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
elmis:

Well, he has given you his condition that he is not interested in marrying you so if are ready to continue the relationship like that, na you sabi.

As for me, any relationship without marriage in view is a waste of time and not worth it.

Sorry to say this but your question is very silly. embarassed
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by EastanPower(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
omega25red:
wow i need to calm down because the first thought that poped in my head was are you an ediot? but i realize that would be rude so as your big brother i would say

"little sister please i beg you. Don't waste your time with that boy. Don't let anyone use you and dump you when they are tired of you. find someone who loves you with no conditions and don't ever let anyone make you feel like you are worthless. you hold all the power now use it. if he has money, he certainly isn't happy with his life and someone else with money and love for you will come around to love you"
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
U better ask urself...what u really wanted to happen in ur life...maybe u keep pressuring this guy abt marriage that's y he feels threatened?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Meeloreh(f): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
falconey:

What people dont go into relationship for that na, itz the affection along the way that may hinder it to result to marriage.
not every girl a guy approach he can marry or has an intention of marrying.

What happened to dating for fun?

I've never said to any girl i'm dating I can
marry her. I don't promise shiit!!!!!
So ur type of dating can be called random sampling. Date with purpose please
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Melahou(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Do you want to marry him...
Thought you just wanted to catch your fun.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think you should just walk. Except you don't have any plan in mind for the future too. But such relationships hurts more than you know it.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm, some girls sha
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by skywalker240(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
87% of u wants to go back and date the guy and ur other 13% is pondering on the issue..

Else i cant see any reason why you are asking such question..someone who just wanna catch fun with you and waste ur time awaiting the right brother.

I no blame u sha, cos i already know the guy has a lot of money else u wouldnt have even think twice.

My dear, know ur value....that guy dont value you. Pls concertrate more on whats gonna bring you happiness and you should also strive to be independent.

Trust me you will never be lonely forever.
U gonna meet someone better.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by jimmyolasun: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hey... Babe, I will meet u half way... Right on the border line where am gonna wait for you...
No wait for me...
*modified*
You know the answer already. It all depends if you also want the marriage thing or you just wanna have fun.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by olac21(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Has he bleeped you?if yes,I think he's tired of you and wants to use you as sarewagba!but then,I'd advise you stay off the man cos he doesn't have you in mind again!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by schumastic(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
elmis:

My dear your lucky he gave you a condition meaning, you either stay or leave and my best advice is too leave except you want to be an assistant gf or do you think if Buhari had given us this conditions we are facing in this country we would have voted for him, i doubt it....so just do your self a favour n move on is not hard
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by NemzySeries(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
so is ur going bk to him 4 SIWES or INTERNSHIP in relationship studies & management?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by NemzySeries(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Meeloreh:
shez going bk to rewrite Jamb & post ume
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave? by Sunkyphil(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
na fcking matters b DAT na? even a 10yr old wud no d answer to wat u just asked

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? / See Beautiful Photos Of Underwater Bedroom Surrounded By Live Sharks / Describe Your Ex With A Place In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.