Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70422 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by ceeceeuwa: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2016
hapheeyxz:
Lolz, u forgot to include d second most challenging course in d world after almighty MEDICINE AND SURGURY...... I PRESENT TO U "ARCHITECTURE" u go buy material for semester projects, u go wan cry..... If ur drawing pen fall Bros no boda to pick am ooooo, na to go buy another one shaparly...... Abeg I can't fit shout.

You mean ArchiTORTURE

11 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Linguistics

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by nice007(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Try INDUSTRIAL DESIGN...and u will think of maybe buying jamb form again evry year..... I rep FUT yola
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by meelorlah(f): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
siryomecs:
Urban regional planning is one d most difficult course ever, no matter how u design still not appreciative
As in dem go sha c one thing to criticize for your design. If na one thing sef e go better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by hapheeyxz: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
ceeceeuwa:

You mean ArchiTORTURE
Abiooooo........ ArchiTENSION

3 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by donbrightest(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
computer science is hard.writing of programs hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by krak101(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Am not a mathematician but I know mathematics in UNN is something else. Something more like ijebu weed plus brown brown. Believe me that dept n it's contents are crazy

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by vickie1900(f): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
bankybobo11:
Where are my fellow mathematicians?

we dey here.... industrial mathematics....

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by chidozieikeji2: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Political science. Den d political economy angle

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by anzaku47(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Agronomy is killing me seriously

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Damilare5882(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2016
where is a architecture .. urban and registrational planning ...

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by StarOnEarth(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Try Architecture and have time for nobody but you pen.

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Rixy007(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.
my brain wan evaporate ...geology na killer

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
vickie1900:

we dey here.... industrial mathematics....
Wow, really? M banky btw, nice to meet you on NL
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by JohnieWalker(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Linguistics
chai babe yu know d koko....person go dey gather data lyk no tomorrow, transcribe, waka with recorder for pocket cum add syntax join....haba I nearly swear give chomsky
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Emodeee: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Vickie1900, Cum and teach me mathematics in my room.

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by babyfaceafrica: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
JohnieWalker:

chai babe yu know d koko....person go dey gather data lyk no tomorrow, transcribe, waka with recorder for pocket cum add syntax join....haba I nearly swear give chomsky
lolz....God dey.....am a guy o.....are you a linguist? Which school?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by vickie1900(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
bankybobo11:

Wow, really? M banky btw, nice to meet you on NL
nice to meet you too banky
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by vickie1900(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emodeee:
Vickie1900, Cum and teach me mathematics in my room.

room address?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
vickie1900:

nice to meet you too banky

What was/were your most hated course(s)? Mine was Real Analysis I and II and Intro. to Stochastic Processes
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Originality007: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
senachiever:
for sure Animal Science
Try crop production, u go no say Khaki no b leather..
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by shamecurls(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Zoology- Those guys sabi fu*k-up
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.
Wasn't an easy journey bro.

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
look at all these dullards aka youth of Nigeria! any degree course you study that isn't tough is called "o" level. A degree in any discipline is supposed to be tough you retards!

when you spend your time following celebrity gist how can you make progress academically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
what of geology
geofellow grin
missingrib:
what of geology
geofellow
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Jexyme(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
There's NO difficult course in the University. It's either something is wrong with the student (s), lecturer (s) or the school.

If a school, faculty or a dept can't produce first class materials who can compete with counterparts across the globe, it's because it fails to.
All these courses made this list due to psychosomatic effect.

There's nothing difficult in them!

4 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Dklef(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
It think it should be passion first
Then you'll be fine
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by boolieWoskie: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours
computer science nko u compete with physics, statistics and industrial physics!!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Ephemmm: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
senachiever:
Hausa Engineering

Islamic criminology tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by foriz4u(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
and No2 got me laughing..."animals will never tell u want us wrong with them." ...lol... same tin we experience in Nigeria has we don't know the source of our problem

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Applied Physics Schrödinger wave equation kai this one na bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.