Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70420 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mediapace: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why is it having slim opportunity in 9ja?
joshrare:

Though and reputable course but with slim opportunity in nigeria
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mediapace: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why is it having slim opportunity in 9ja?
joshrare:

Though and reputable course but with slim opportunity in nigeria
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by stanflex222(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Building Technology & Civil Engineering....u go see hell.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by odegood: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
My brother just try petroleum engineering. Reservoir simulation in petroleum engineering is hell. U will drive fluid flow equations till ur head goes blank. In petroleum engineering, u tap knowedge from geology, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics, mathematics etc. A lot of graph plotting. Come to drilling engineering is a bomb. Production as well.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by mjoo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Accounting....u go calculate your head go hott... grin
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mznaett:
Civil Engineering don make me begin question myself o..no be say d course hard sef o but the lecturers dem na diesad

Keep your head Up,You ve nothing to Worry About.
Civil/Building Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Trypa(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
what of geology

the course dey make me cry I dey tell.u it's not easy at all
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Trypa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.

ur head dey there very horrible and frustrating course
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by khalifarolex: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
I rep MOUAU#computer Science Students^300L
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Jexyme(f): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Shaw007:
hehe, very funny. . . . pls what are you stuying / what did you study

U funny too but I forgot to laugh.

Check the list. I studied the one u may consider as the hardest.

Take lesson Son.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by hapheeyxz: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
mrnuur:

Architecture is Torture
If you can't Draw, withdraw
If you can't design, resign

LOL!!

I once attended the project defense of a lady, men if you see the way those jury were putting red ink on her design

last last i just see tears dey drop from her eyes
Na so we see am ooooo, abeg help me Xplain to the O.P
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Add Philosophy to that list
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by xandyE(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
see those boobz, wow! I wanna svck them.

U luk so amazing.[/quote]

Perv angry
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by TaiKuun(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
CaptainECole:
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
in your sch? Well in UNILAG, that's the dept of First Class'
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by senachiever(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
9jasmart:

Abeg which planet dis dude come from?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Aviero: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Wasn't an easy journey bro.
Honestly, the course drew me closer to God.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by yoged(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
WOruGunu:
Industrial chemistry na die for Malete if u no bliv ask Dr.Tella
Dr A C tella?.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by yoged(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chemistry for Unilorin na die . No matter how brilliant you are , you can't Have first class ...
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Rashman578(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
All rep veterinary medicine....ur patient(animal) can't communicate to u.'u just got to know...we do all human medicine curriculum nd much more,
sumtyms i wonda say na by force i mst b called a 'DOCTOR' many a tyms u r down n feel lyk givin up bt sha i tnk God i'm getin to d end..
Joni ain't funny so far
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Bishops10(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
CaptainECole:
Same here too.. uniben actually .. my bro studied it.. I know everything about the course firsthand ... its the most difficult engineering discipline
wow..av seen a mate
I'm going for Uniben too
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by ugonna1054(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.

You just know you're reading, but you don't know what you're reading. You can have an A in a course, but write that same course a week later, you go chop F.

E.g; Palynology.

GEOLOGY students de cram die!
I swear......wat sch re u in?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by toprealman: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours
OP when you study mass communication, you will understand that Mathematics is easier than English.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Jac007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
See the lamentation of a Geologist crySee the lamentation of a Geologist

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by meelorlah(f): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
goryorhal:

lol..... no b small thing.... especially if yr access road no dey straight at all...

Those people are frustrating, I don't know d kind of eyes they have, u go just c red ink all over....

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Sunak(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
I just dey laugh una, make una come study Animal and Environmental Biology for AAUA nau, Na den una go know say albino no get tribal mark, if u think am lying ask pressy Melosoj.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by kenedy175(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
I just read all your comments and laugh. grin

Someone even said Studying English is difficult. I laugh!

Some people say vet is difficult because they deal with animals that can't talk. Have you ever wondered how medical doctors deal with pediatric patients? smiley

Those that talk of microbiology, pharmacology... these are still integral parts of medicine.

...still laughing at some comments sha. Lol grin
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by 0955eb027(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
uplawal:
you funnydie.
no b ma fault.. Na dat op wan make me vex..
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bishops10:

wow..av seen a mate
I'm going for Uniben too
wow.. nice meeting u ... coursemate,we shall get there!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by ErasmusCOMP: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys

@op You wrote about difficult courses in our universities......
You only 'pity' those in physics department...
..... YOU ARE RIGHT!....
Physics no be beans!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by lawrenzi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
PHILOSOPHY... YOU NEED TO SEE THAT COURSE
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Eleniyan15: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
kenedy175:
I just read all your comments and laugh. grin

Someone even said Studying English is difficult. I laugh!

Some people say vet is difficult because they deal with animals that can't talk. Have you ever wondered how medical doctors deal with pediatric patients? smiley

Those that talk of microbiology, pharmacology... these are still integral parts of medicine.

...still laughing at some comments sha. Lol grin

for instance English for lagos state university no b moi moi oooko nah die ooo
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by kenedy175(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Eleniyan15:

for instance English for lagos state university no b moi moi oooko nah die ooo
Lol... English? ? Haba!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.