Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70479 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by jwils(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours
are you aware of a course called physiotherapy in Nigerian universities?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Sprintson(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Agricultural courses are crazy Fisheries Animal science Vet medicine Crop production Animal production Soil science
Try dem peeps and see
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by sbm009: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Applied religious studies. During IT you get persecuted. Some of their gradutes die like the desciples. Best graduating student had to die on the cross cgpa-5.0
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
hammedkola:

4 of my guys graduated from this same department in Unimaid with a FIRST CLASS of 4.75 each...So, it's not that rare
which school? ?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Bishops10:

yea bro,let's hook up on Whatsapp
ok bro

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by meelorlah(f): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=goryorhal post=43904913][/quote]I dey tell u but all those things make d course interesting all d same
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2016
meelorlah:
I dey tell u but all those things make d course interesting all d same

Yeah ... Time consuming ...
E get time wey I Dey defend my project ( resident layout ) come see how my lecturer Dey blast my access road ..
The yeye man talk say " Na only God knows how your area go b .. Na your type Dey live in front of T junction ... All Bcus I do mistake wey T junction Dey face residential building "
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by JhimmySpark(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Damtha:
You're sooo wrong
.... I don't think so. In my school most of em aren't fine. Dunno bout ur own side tho.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by JhimmySpark(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2016
heedrhez:

baba com futminna na d same tin maths dey automatically change their beauty
.... Lol.. Sometimes i begin dey wonder weder dem dey look der face before dem admit dem into dat department.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by meelorlah(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
goryorhal:

Yeah ... Time consuming ...
E get time wey I Dey defend my project ( resident layout ) come see how my lecturer Dey blast my access road ..
The yeye man talk say " Na only God knows how your area go b .. Na your type Dey live in front of T junction ... All Bcus I do mistake wey T junction Dey face residential building "
cheesy U go explain na, there was 1 I did too, a plot of land was landlock. I didn't c it at all until they pointed it out. Dem bash me ehn, one was like " so if u want to enter your house u will jump fence or better still buy helicopter "

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2016
meelorlah:
cheesy U go explain na, there was 1 I did too, a plot of land was landlock. I didn't c it at all until they pointed it out. Dem bash me ehn, one was like " so if u want to enter your house u will jump fence or better still buy helicopter "

Hahahahaha ... Mehn no b easy thing .. my lecturer nearly make the course tire me ..
I buy tracing paper so tay I turn am to foot mat .
D way the man Dey tak insult person mehn you go look am like say make you dash am slap ..
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by PRECIOUSWUMI(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=JhimmySpark post=43869984]... Abeg is it only in UNILORIN or na natural phenomenon say most females in Mathematics no dey fine?? [/quote

We have beautiful mathematician ladies o bros
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by JhimmySpark(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=PRECIOUSWUMI post=43912274][/quote]... Lol, for where??.. Hoping to see one of them soon. Coz for dis my side here dem no try at all
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by gbengadavis(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
xandyE:
Proudly repping law...where are my fellow learned colleagues
gone 2d law school?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by hammedkola(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
CaptainECole:
which school? ?
UNIMAID
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
hammedkola:
UNIMAID
no wonder... dat doesn't happen in uniben ... you gotta sweat to achieve it bro!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Zambux:
if you come try BANKING AND SURGERY NKO , na dere ur life go jux end no be only cry
sister which one be BANKIN BANKING AND SURGERY.... or una mean BANKING AND ROBBERY.... lmao
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mediapace: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is the course that hard ni?
Jac007:
See the lamentation of a Geologist crySee the lamentation of a Geologist
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mznaett: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Donswampo:

Keep your head Up,You ve nothing to Worry About.
Civil/Building Rocks.

Ok dearcheesy

Civil Engineering Rocks
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Zealous2710(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Sociology all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by WOruGunu(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
maggilove:
Dr Tella is my dad's friend, mind the way you mention your lecturer's name online.
copied dat maahma
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Sprintson:
Agricultural courses are crazy
Fisheries
Animal science
Vet medicine
Crop production
Animal production
Soil science

Try dem peeps and see

Bro, abeg no vex o buh let us hear word. Fisheries bawo?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Kunlexic(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Where is Animal hunting and chasing
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by izywzy: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] i m a proud BIOCHEMIST and i love my department.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by teekay213(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.

You just know you're reading, but you don't know what you're reading. You can have an A in a course, but write that same course a week later, you go chop F.

E.g; Palynology.

GEOLOGY students de cram die!
if u said geology,what of geo-physics?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Shaw007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jexyme:

U funny too but I forgot to laugh.

Check the list. I studied the one u may consider as the hardest.

Take lesson Son.
very simple question . . what did you study/what are you studying.

from the way you just replied, you're sounding like a jambite
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by PRECIOUSWUMI(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
JhimmySpark:
... Lol, for where??.. Hoping to see one of them soon. Coz for dis my side here dem no try at all

Smile........bros am a mathematician and am beautiful
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by calculator123(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
bankybobo11:
Where are my fellow mathematicians?
we deu kmape.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by calculator123(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Some courses can make u jobless...i mean studying courses tht you still have to fit into an organisation to exist. So many of them, esp thoz with poor grades can remain jobless foreva. That why i wld recommend computer science/engineering for all Jambites. Even if u dnt get into d v.big organisations, @ least, u must get somewhere relevant to yr course...
what happens to maths and statistics.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Trypa(f): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you an undergraduate geologists

*SirMP just joined the conversation
*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you

yes am.an undergraduate of geologist
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Trypa(f): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Is the course that hard ni?

geology is a course studied in the bush not a class room imagine when you will be in the bush or open field come sun come rain if u were fair you go turn black

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.