Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70423 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
purpleicious:
English and Literary Studies
This is the course am looking forward to study. How is it?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by henboy01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greatest Mechanical Engineering students!!!!,unique uniport one kill us with dy/dx but 2014 baba God make us wear convocation gown oo...If u tink say Engineering easy ask medicine students why dem dey fear maths.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by henboy01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Provabz:
undecided bullshit Econo-metrix all d way

Eco-Matrix my foot,na year 2 Engineering student go solve una final year exam use d question paper clean yansh
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Drabrah(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
So tell me wc major course u never put 4 ur list?
Rubbish!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mediapace: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Are you an undergraduate geologists

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you
Trypa:

the course dey make me cry I dey tell.u it's not easy at all
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by heedrhez(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
JhimmySpark:
... Abeg is it only in UNILORIN or na natural phenomenon say most females in Mathematics no dey fine??
baba com futminna na d same tin maths dey automatically change their beauty
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Abiola4eva(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Try Building technology at futminna, that department screw hell out of there students.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Zrolec(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
How about mathematics.... We ain't seeing what we signed for all sciences are involved and also a lot of calculations ....... I taya
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Molake94(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
A friend of mine is from Ijebu and He is reading Economics in school.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by henboy01(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Molake94:
A friend of mine is from Ijebu and He is reading Economics in school.

Hahhah...ijebu's naturally are stingy,coupled with the eco mentality omo dat ur guy go fit hold water for him palm o
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
I agree in all,none can be without mathematics,even the universe was made in order,all was made by calculation.
0955eb027:
no b ma fault.. Na dat op wan make me vex..
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by lonepair(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
if i hear sum1 choose forestry and wildlife....then, expect names like loxodonta africana, ratus ratus, pentaclethra macrophylla, acacia, hura crepitans, panthera padus etc
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by hammedkola(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2016
CaptainECole:
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

4 of my guys graduated from this same department in Unimaid with a FIRST CLASS of 4.75 each...So, it's not that rare
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by MyLady11(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Adult Education!!! Early-childhood and Care Education!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by henboy01(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2016
MyLady11:
Adult Education!!!
Early-childhood and Care Education!!!

Hmmm... Early-childhood and Care Education,so university don dey offer Nanny as course too? Na wa oooo

Notin our eye no go see on top dis APC change mata
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Deesquare01(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm... Shoutout to all programmers in naija who chose Computer Science only to end up offering Mathematics in d Uni, and yet still survive... Computer Science all the way
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by xcllaxix(m): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2016
missingrib:
MCB for where....the most simplest course in faculty of science
Na u make am the simplest abi?...
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Crex007(m): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2016
pharmacy in uniport no be here ooo.....fail 1course u'll repeat d entire year 1
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Dirkcoyt: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Jexyme:
There's NO difficult course in the University. It's either something is wrong with the student (s), lecturer (s) or the school.

If a school, faculty or a dept can't produce first class materials who can compete with counterparts across the globe, it's because it fails to.
All these courses made this list due to psychosomatic effect.

There's nothing difficult in them!

Are you a psychologist? your post is a pointer to an intellectual being as the one behind this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Dirkcoyt: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Bornita:
see you, study english or ask any english language student in oau, u'll knw woh dey are going tru.

Don't tell me english is your discipline!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by iamcourage(m): 3:10am On Mar 19, 2016
don't even go there..biochemistry na die..wont pray for my enemies to study BCH...almost had brain tumour after my bch 300l exams..thank God am going on I.T..at least a breathing space.#proudbiochemist
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mystery007(m): 3:16am On Mar 19, 2016
CaptainECole:
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
If ah hear, come my school FUTMiNNA see de way first class yakpa for chem engineering, infact for my level dey have d most first class and 4 pointers and above in the faculty of engineering

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2016
meelorlah:
Those people are frustrating, I don't know d kind of eyes they have, u go just c red ink all over....

Lol .. I had to save all my money for pen .. Kai those pen(s) nearly send me go back to village especially pen 2 grin
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by spytime(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Linguistics
no course is as hard as language. Up linguistics!!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by spytime(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2016
henboy01:

Hahhah...ijebu's naturally are stingy,coupled with the eco mentality omo dat ur guy go fit hold water for him palm o
guy u just burst my head this morning
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Linguistics, this course is so abstract especially when you are analysing the data of some unknown languages.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by maggilove(f): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2016
WOruGunu:
Industrial chemistry na die for Malete if u no bliv ask Dr.Tella
Dr Tella is my dad's friend, mind the way you mention your lecturer's name online.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by HKAlegacy(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Try civil engineering
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by meelorlah(f): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
goryorhal:

Lol .. I had to save all my money for pen .. Kai those pen(s) nearly send me go back to village especially pen 2 grin
Those pen are gbese, you go dey fear to borrow if anything happens to your own.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Bishops10(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
CaptainECole:
wow.. nice meeting u ... coursemate,we shall get there!
yea bro,let's hook up on Whatsapp
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
spytime:
no course is as hard as language. Up linguistics!!!!
lolz.....which school??
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=meelorlah post=43903259]Those pen are gbese, you go dey fear to borrow if anything happens to your own.[/quo

I buy those pen so tay my life no remain the same again ..
URP no b for lazy student at all ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.