Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70418 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Ephemmm: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours

Shorthand
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
ACCOUNTANCY

Seeing only the format for recording your transactions will make you sober.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by KaptaynKush: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
English Language

Etz KaptaynKush Baeby!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by orisunmibare01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:
look at all these dullards aka youth of Nigeria! any degree course you study that isn't tough is called "o" level. A degree in any discipline is supposed to be tough you retards!

when you spend your time following celebrity gist how can you make progress academically

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
I no fit laugh out with all these funny comments, let me just hold it to myself
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some of the courses depends on the school....Physics in Unilorin you are dead already.

2 Likes

Rexsul:
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
10. Add yours
Na Biochemistry o #300L......I wan die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
guy007:
Applied Physics Schrödinger wave equation kai this one na bomb
pffft. what is there. try working yourr brain through Fluid mechanics. it is torture.

Honestly, though. it's not supposed to be sugar and rainbows although. whatever is worth it, is worth the difficulty.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Krayzeejhay(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
what of geology
Banking and surgery nko?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Unlimited22: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Optometry
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Igbospower(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
CaptainECole:
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Bro were u or are u a Futo student... omou my friend dat year hear am
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by phranklyn92(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecidedPhilosophy no dey there? You dey whyne me?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Damtha(f): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
JhimmySpark:
... Abeg is it only in UNILORIN or na natural phenomenon say most females in Mathematics no dey fine??
You're sooo wrong
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Okpabana: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
10. Add yours[/quote]

GEOLOGY
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Unlimited22: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op, u never hear of optometry
400l na im I dey now and I Wan die
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Smellymouth: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Department of Engineering, UNIBEN..

I hail those evil professors.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by veraiyke(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Try philosophy. When the lecturer is explaining a philosopher's idea that you cannot comprehend you will know what it is like.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by lordfalcao(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
MCB for where....the most simplest course in faculty of science
you just lied, immunology, virology, you go read am dy cry

6 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Badookelzi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP SO MATHS EASY? COMPUTER SCINCE PROGRAMING EASY?? OK
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Doubleoo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tife101:

Microbiology: Omo ya head go open ehn

Microbiology is cheap. The only problem they have is when they face the biochemical aspects. Microbiologists hate enzymes and metabolism.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
siryomecs:
Urban regional planning is one d most difficult course ever, no matter how u design still not appreciative

mehn remind back then for school.......that course can easily make person paralyze..

everything is so expensive except from thr tracing paper..but those pens na gold...

if u see my residential layout u go bow.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by xandyE(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Proudly repping law...where are my fellow learned colleagues
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by ALIEN2000(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Even though I Rep Law, I respect vet Guys.....any day any time from one test to the other, my Fmr Roomate would just be intimidating me know and then who knows may dats where I got my Jacking Spirit (Muse) From...Thanks anyways..
......But No Vex OP Law School Na dere Papa here. Heen Your LOWEST Grade is your Final Score out of 5 Papers..If you Like score 90 in All Four and then 50 in d last course ..sorry u. Won't even smell 2nd Class let alone. 1st Class.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Ayinlaokin(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Political Science
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by goryorhal(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
meelorlah:
As in dem go sha c one thing to criticize for your design. If na one thing sef e go better

lol..... no b small thing.... especially if yr access road no dey straight at all...
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Koleman(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Provabz:
undecided bullshit Econo-metrix all d way
tell dem o

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by babamadiba(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
10. Add yours
haba! No geology in this list?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
I studied Agric engineering but I pitied the Chemical Engineering guys. you don't know what does peeps ho through

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by babamadiba(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
what of geology
my sister help me as op o. Me wey cry for both 1st n 2nd degree. Almost gave the masters degree up. But God.........

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by sharkz: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
biochemist all the way.....in my 300l almost cried when the course became xo tough..but now am so much in love with the course..to all biochemist graduate I hail ooooo
wat skul r u in m also studyin bch
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by missjahiniekpe(f): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Economics, if you survive econometrics and economics math, you will fix Nigeria in less than no time. The campaign slogan will not be change but fixing nigeria, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.