Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70452 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Mediapace: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
How many years course?
Trypa:

geology is a course studied in the bush not a class room imagine when you will be in the bush or open field come sun come rain if u were fair you go turn black
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by JhimmySpark(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
PRECIOUSWUMI:

Smile........bros am a mathematician and am beautiful
... Waooo.. Gud for u. But y don't u wana show ur beautiful face? .. No profile pix?

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by joeyarticles: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
missingrib:
biochemist all the way.....in my 300l almost cried when the course became xo tough..but now am so much in love with the course..to all biochemist graduate I hail ooooo..BTW my alma mater is kwasu.
Ah created a whatsapp group for KWASU 2016/2017 aspirants.It will be a great honour if we can be graced by your presence.Add me up on 08070717482 if you wish to be our guardian in the group grin
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 4:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Johnkantius97:
Ask any Medicine student, at one time or another they have sat down to cry.

.The worst thing? crying doesn't help and you Have to stand up and continue...

until your next breakdown.
the fact is medicine is a course any average student who reads his/her books like its a novel will triumph.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 4:11am On Jul 31, 2016
lekahm:
Some of the courses depends on the school....Physics in Unilorin you are dead already.
Physics is very interesting,it requires co-operation,sharing of knowledge between coursemates to triumph. Although its not easy,but given the above condition,you should be able to sail through,even in Unilorin.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 4:19am On Jul 31, 2016
missjahiniekpe:
Economics, if you survive econometrics and economics math, you will fix Nigeria in less than no time. The campaign slogan will not be change but fixing nigeria, 2019
look at yourself. That is why your econometrics professors havent proferred any solution to this present Economic predicament.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 4:25am On Jul 31, 2016
malenko01:
weda u like am Aaaa! weda u no like am Aaaa! na physics hard pass o, formulation of lies nd assumptions.... rep. phy. uniabuja
you should study statistics very well to appreciate physics. Those assumptions later evolve into facts.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by habtund(f): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours

No 10 is STATISTICS
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by habtund(f): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours

No 10 is STATISTICS
Statistics is variable X while other courses are variable Y
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
habtund:

No 10 is STATISTICS Statistics is variable X while other courses are variable Y
meaning other courses depend on statistics ba ?? You sef u try small
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by CaraJewel(f): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Noone xaid nothing on medical laboratory science?

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Damianjnr(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2016
CaraJewel:
Noone xaid nothing on medical laboratory science?

U rep MLS? Which school and level?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by CaraJewel(f): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Damianjnr:

ahhh not yt..aspiring..tho was once a stud of imsu..crop sci n biotechnology..left..long story...
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by CaraJewel(f): 1:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Damianjnr:

ahhh not yt..aspiring..tho was once a stud of imsu..crop sci n biotechnology..left..long story...are u?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by habtund(f): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2016
darkhorizon:
meaning other courses depend on statistics ba ?? You sef u try small

Yes
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Damianjnr(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
CaraJewel:
ahhh not yt..aspiring..tho was once a stud of imsu..crop sci n biotechnology..left..long story...are u?
Yea, pm ur number.... Junior Damian, dts my Facebook name
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Quantity Surveying!!!!

Ask?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Raylight2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
I rep chemistry. it was easy though
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by darkhorizon: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
habtund:

Yes
na you talk am ooo
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by CaraJewel(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Damianjnr:

Yea, pm ur number.... Junior Damian, dts my Facebook name
wht lvl n skul r u..and wats mls like
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Damianjnr(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
CaraJewel:
wht lvl n skul r u..and wats mls like
Unical, nt rili an easy task bt God bin faithful dear.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Queenieberry(f): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
What of Hospitality Management
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Rexsul: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmmm.......may God help us cheesy
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by 9jageekz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
missingrib:
MCB for where....the most simplest course in faculty of science

TRUE, Made all 'A's in all my MCB courses..

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by rollybest(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
hmm i applied for chemical engineering in my jamb oooo. are you an undergraduate in chemical engineering? why did you say the course is had
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by DALE917(f): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
You didn't mention the one course where you tend to cry for everything!
When you are studying...... You cry (you just don't know where to start From

During exams... Especially when all answers seem the same

After exams... When your lecturers start saying how woefully you performed

After practical exams.... When the examiner start to point out your flaws or when your assistant bleeps you up

After results.... When you eventually passed

During clinical experience... Something must sha make you cry, even if na patient's predicament

The almighty NURSING!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
WOruGunu:
Industrial chemistry na die for Malete if u no bliv ask Dr.Tella

you are there my guy.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Rexsul: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
DALE917:
You didn't mention the one course where you tend to cry for everything!
When you are studying...... You cry (you just don't know where to start From

During exams... Especially when all answers seem the same

After exams... When your lecturers start saying how woefully you performed lol..u r not far from the truth though

After practical exams.... When the examiner start to point out your flaws or when your assistant bleeps you up

After results.... When you eventually passed

During clinical experience... Something must sha make you cry, even if na patient's predicament

The almighty NURSING!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Rexsul: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2017
9jageekz:

TRUE, Made all 'A's in all my MCB courses..
for me any student that can't succeed in MCB will definitely find any other course tough cheesy
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by missingrib(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Exactly...thats why i dnt respect those dat graduate with first class in MCB....easiest course as per faulty of science is concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.