Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? (4059 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by misspicy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

common stop this hypocrisy, can you swear with ogun there ain't more than 3 dicks penetrating your pusssy ??

cc joseph1 832 ft boy/trend in fem istico rigar motis brickspum. ping sunny 4life cokaco ola.
Abeg leave my bae alone Obontami grin
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

obviously you new on NL,as you don't know about the ashewo joint,that's even a new one,the old one was wiped grin
shocked shocked shocked
Old one was wiped shocked
Chai!
naughtynaughty can't see it.
I yam criously new, ewoooo!
SMH 4 dem o
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
If u aask me, na who I go ask .

Derailers, Oya come. Leggo
Cruzita, misspicy, naughtynaughty, smellymouth, halfcanadian and others.
I visited 'sexuality section' this morning to do amebo. Chaai!!!
Awon boys o gentle rara especially that 'Asewo arena'. They are even sharing numbers of Asewo and how they bleeped them. Ewwwwww.
I hate guys dat patronise asewos.

hun hun?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you are mad! It means I don't live in slum

shocked....first in history u insulted me dis way!...surprised!!

must av pushed u to d wall!....hnmmmundecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

shocked....first in history u insulted me dis way!...surprised!!

must av pushed u to d wall!....hnmmmundecided
sorry I did
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry I did
smiley...
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by desire222(f): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
and this is supposed to be an advice for whoundecided??
For u
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

smiley...
where you from?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
where you from?

am an Igbo gal!....
u are Yoruba rite?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

am an Igbo gal!....

u are Yoruba rite?
I know yur Igbo. The question was/is WHERE DONYOU LIVE?

I'm not Yoruba. I'm Hausa
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I know yur Igbo. The question was/is WHERE DONYOU LIVE?

I'm not Yoruba. I'm Hausa

lol ....far east!...anambra precisely!

u re Hausa?...u gat to be kidding me rite?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

lol ....far east!...anambra precisely!

u re Hausa?...u gat to be kidding me rite?
well, two options, believe or leave it.

But one fact remains; I'm Hausa.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, two options, believe or leave it.

But one fact remains; I'm Hausa.

shocked....

so all dis language u do type here are Hausa?..never knew ooo!

and u are a Muslim too rite?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

shocked....

so all dis language u do type here are Hausa?..never knew ooo!

and u are a Muslim too rite?
no! Not all are Hausa. I've got knowledge of some other languages. In fact, I understand and type Yoruba better than Hausa. I know just few Hausa. Lol. Weird I know

I'm not Muslim, MAYBE not Christian either. But I believe and serve same God
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by cokerbku: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2016
I swear e tire me o angry
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no! Not all are Hausa. I've got knowledge of some other languages. In fact, I understand and type Yoruba better than Hausa. I know just few Hausa. Lol. Weird I know

I'm not Muslim, MAYBE not Christian either. But I believe and serve same God

and dats mostly becos u reside in lag!...

and I guess u do hear Igbo too!

so u are neither a Christian nor a Muslim?....den how do u worship God?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

and dats mostly becos u reside in lag!...

and I guess u do hear Igbo too!

so u are neither a Christian nor a Muslim?....den how do u worship God?

well, maybe.

I blv in God. That's the most important

I worship him in my heart
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, maybe.
I blv in God. That's the most important

I worship him in my heart
oh!...so u don't go to church or mosque?....funny!smiley
buh do u hear igbo?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

oh!...so u don't go to church or mosque?....funny!smiley

buh do u hear igbo?
I understand a bit. Not so much tho

Btw, why you up this late?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I understand a bit. Not so much tho

Btw, why you up this late?

my dear,after work yesterday,I was vewi exhausted,so I slept from 5pm to 8pm....now dis is d outcome!smiley

warabout u?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

my dear,after work yesterday,I was vewi exhausted,so I slept from 5pm to 8pm....now dis is d outcome!smiley

warabout u?
haven't slept. It's weekend. I can always wake up anything tomorrow
So, I'm not bothered
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
haven't slept. It's weekend. I can always wake up anything tomorrow
So, I'm not bothered

yea!....u know wat?

in my next life I will love to be a guy....

av many reasons for dat!....and one of d reason is DAT dey don't partake in house chores!....I will be awake by 6am today cos its Saturday for some washing and cleaning!undecided

I always tell guys DAT dey are lucky to be a guy!smiley....u inclusive!
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

yea!....u know wat?

av many reasons for dat!....and one of d reason is DAT dey don't partake in house chores!....I will be awake by 6am today cos its Saturday for some washing and cleaning!undecided

thought men and women are equal hahaha

Am I? How Am I lucky?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by tosyne2much(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

yea!....u know wat?

Hmmmmm ! Smh cool
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
thought men and women are equal hahaha

Am I? How Am I lucky?

haba!...we ain't equal joor!....

lucky?..u are a guy,ain't u?...so dats how!smiley

gat to go catch some sleep now!...play some blues in order to sleep fast!...gat to wake up earlier today!...its mawnin already!

sweet dreams OK,chat wif u lera today!smiley
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

haba!...we ain't equal joor!....

lucky?..u are a guy,ain't u?...so dats how!smiley

gat to go catch some sleep now!...play some blues in order to sleep fast!...gat to wake up earlier today!...its mawnin already!

sweet dreams OK,chat wif u lera today!smiley

Atleast you not insulting tonight

Sleep well
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm ! Smh cool
hey u!...not gone to bed yet?... wat are u doing by dis time of d night!

hope it's not wah am finking oo!;(
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm ! Smh cool
hey u!...not gone to bed yet?... why are u still up by dis time of d night?

hope it's not wah am finking oo!wink
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Atleast you not insulting tonight

Sleep well
lol!....all dose insults are just for funs!

don't worry will insult u leta today again!wink

nighty!
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by MrCork: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

shocked....

STFUareyouGod...so all dis language u do type here are Hausa?..all i no is that Mr Cork C0rk is bigger than yours & he my ideal man

.. u are a Muslim too rite?

..Refiner..leave my big cork alone...STOP TALKIN ABOUT ME!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:10am On Mar 19, 2016
MrCork:

..Refiner..leave my big cork alone...STOP TALKIN ABOUT ME!!! angry

e~diat! stop editing my post!

swerve joor!undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

lol!....all dose insults are just for funs!

don't worry will insult u leta today again!wink

nighty!
wink wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copied:Cousin sister / If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? / Ease Your Urge Through My Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.