Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? (4057 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:
ask dem ooo!

cos I still love my ajegunle bf!...till thy kingdom come!smiley
u talking about stfuareyouGod ??
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
If u aask me, na who I go ask .

Derailers, Oya come. Leggo
Cruzita, misspicy, naughtynaughty, smellymouth, halfcanadian and others.
I visited 'sexuality section' this morning to do amebo. Chaai!!!
Awon boys o gentle rara especially that 'Asewo arena'. They are even sharing numbers of Asewo and how they bleeped them. Ewwwwww.
I hate guys dat patronise asewos.

common stop this hypocrisy, can you swear with ogun there ain't more than 3 dicks penetrating your pusssy ??

cc joseph1832 ftboy/trendin femistico rigarmotis brickspumping sunny4life cokacoola.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Me?? grin grin shocked shocked a whole nyt with u abi?? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

common stop this hypocrisy, can you swear with ogun there ain't more than 3 dicks penetrating your pusssy ??

cc josep.h1832 ftbmoy/tren.din femi.stico rigar.motis brickspummping sunny.4life coka,coola.
Relax na.
U don't have 2 bring ur goons here + no be me call ur name nah.

Yes, I swear with ogun, esu and any other gods.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by iykekelvins(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

cc joseph.1832 ftbo y/t rendin fem istico rigarmor tis brickspump ing sunny4li fe c okacoola.
I'm sure hateu2 must be among those broke girls who always shout they can't date broke guys.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure hate.u2 must be among those broke girls who always shout they can't date broke guys.

I love laffing grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by joseph1832(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
I love laffing grin grin grin
If you don't laugh when a man is giving you doggy, then you're a big fool, but if you laugh when a man is giving you doggy, then I'm a fool. tongue grin
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2016
joseph1832:
If you don't laugh when a man is giving you doggy, then you're a big fool, but if you laugh when a man is giving you doggy, then I'm a fool. tongue grin
onisokuso undecided
What's doggy?
Oh! Ur dog's name abi
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by joseph1832(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
onisokuso undecided What's doggy? Oh! Ur dog's name abi
May you never be hugged by a mumu.
Ni oroko jesu,
amin.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
Relax na.
U don't have 2 bring ur goons here + no be me call ur name nah.

Yes, I swear with ogun, esu and any other gods.

but you brought in your goons to derail someone else's thread :/ angry
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by brickspumping: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol...no mind am :DI hate u @ ihateu tongue

obontami:

cc joseph1832 ftboy/trendin femistico rigarmotis brickspumping sunny4life cokacoola.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

but you brought in your goons to derail someone else's thread :/ angry
I sha no call ur name
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
The interesting reality is that they end up with broke guys. I don't blame em when they say tho, its never a sin airing yo wish grin
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
brickspumping:
Lol...no mind am cheesy I hate u @ ihateu tongue

na her type dey chew dick for mouth like chewing stick

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure hateu2 must be among those broke girls who always shout they can't date broke guys.

na her type dey turn relationship to business center

no girl fit try rubbish with me Oooo

me wey get olosho and ahsi for hand like wetiiin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:
u talking about stfuareyouGod ??
lol!.....sdfuareyougod still lives in d slumps!undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by loswhite(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
because badge no dey tow badge....lol
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

woman wrapper wu chuk ur mouth in dis talk nau? Ovasabi
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:

na her type dey turn relationship to business center

no girl fit try rubbish with me Oooo

me wey get olosho and ahsi for hand like wetiiin
U still dey ontop my matter ni undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I tire o.

How far?
U don go do d amebo ni?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
OP,assuminq u're a broke girl,will you go for a broke Guy like you?
never! except u want to use sufferness decorate yo life cheesy
I will look for a job.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
lilmax:
Relationship should not be in a broke guy‘s mind
It goes in both ways.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
I tire o.

How far? U don go do d amebo ni?
didn't c d post nah
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
U still dey ontop my matter ni undecided
bye bye
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
and who are you ??

It seems you dont have respect for older folks

now gerara here

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
obontami:
and who are you ??

It seems you dont have respect for older folks

now gerara here
I forgve u. Omode omogun, onpeh lefo
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by fzybah(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why do ladies fall into the hands of wrong guyz? I think it's becos they judge d present state .... In fact some ladies are so stupid dt dey know that a guy is hardworking and has a gud expected ending but still, yet they won't give in.... So after getting a rich guy for like a year+, they are dumped.... Them go dey shout say guyz are wicked .... The. guy u are dating dt u would have to demand for ur need everytime knows u are nt a material to lean on..... Can't some ladies be independent .... I hate broke and lazy gals like shit.... I've never dated one and I will not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

lol!.....sdfuareyougod still lives in d slumps!undecided
I live in Mushin not Ajegunle
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I live in Mushin not Ajegunle

who asked u?....oversabi!.undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

who asked u?....oversabi!.undecided
you are mad! It means I don't live in slum
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by misspicy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
If u aask me, na who I go ask .

Derailers, Oya come. Leggo
Cruz ita, miss picy, naughty naughty, smell ymouth, halfcan adian and others.
I visited 'sexuality section' this morning to do amebo. Chaai!!!
Awon boys o gentle rara especially that 'Asewo arena'. They are even sharing numbers of Asewo and how they bleeped them. Ewwwwww.
I hate guys dat patronise asewos.
LOL grin

obviously you new on NL,as you don't know about the ashewo joint,that's even a new one,the old one was wiped grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Statements Girls Use To Lure (shy) Guys To Bed / Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) / How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.