Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? (4062 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by tosyne2much(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

hey u!...not gone to bed yet?... why are u still up by dis time of d night?

hope it's not wah am finking oo!wink
Bad girl tongue

It can never be what you're thinking cheesy
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by MrCork: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

e~diat! stop editing my post!

swerve joor!undecided

...I AM NOT GOIN TO SLEEP DID YOU AGAIN......THAT'S YORRR PUNNNNNISHMENT FOR 2016!!!!(I swaaaaar to allllah) angry
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by MrCork: 2:11am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

hey u!...not gone to bed yet?... why are u still up by dis time of d night?

hope it's not wah am finking oo!wink

...Refiner...its 12.30am right now ...how cummms you still awake ther in nigeria?....moskito coil finish??..dont lie!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by firstking01(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2016
desire222:
For u
from whoundecided??
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2016
misspicy:
Abeg leave my bae alone Obontami grin
okay
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
MrCork:

...Refiner...its 12.30am right now ...how cummms you still awake ther in nigeria?....moskito coil finish??..dont lie!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol!...Mr cork biko hapunum aka!undecided
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hun hun?
undecided undecided
Kilode Omo ibadan
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by FTBOY: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2016
obontami:

common stop this hypocrisy, can you swear with ogun there ain't more than 3 dicks penetrating your pusssy ??

cc
don't mind the silly girl. it's asewo arena but she's always viewing the thread
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
FTBOY:
don't mind the silly girl. it's asewo arena but she's always viewing the thread

Maybe she's hornny as fccck so she decided to check out what's happening in " ASHEWO ARENA" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You're A Fine Boy And You Don't Even Realize That / Doggy Style With Jane (18+) Bleep Rated / How Can I Get My Side Beards To Grow?? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.