Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61220 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by spicyuzo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Simply go back to the firm, approach the receptionist, ask for the auditor's contact or office address and on a very nice day show up at his office, I think this action will spicen up the imminent friendship.

You were overtly presumptuous by assuming he lied....what if he didn't?

You've raised the bar quite high already, please bring it one step down.

I salute your boldness Jadekitana
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by lasisi69(f): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
TualE to the Legendary lasisi69 the founder of EndTime group of companies grin
I hail you baba

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

Vera aikhomu aka verakruz

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by happney65: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

Hmmm,Lie mohammmedd.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
DrDauda:

Vera aikhomu aka verakruz
Bro, who bears the surname, AIKHOMU?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by seaga: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mr handsome and intelligent congratulations. .....
It's like taking candy from a baby
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by funnynation(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
issylarry:
I swear;she don fall for d guy;end time love.
i dey tell u.. She go don wet herself

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ClintonDal(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dude was so fresh she couldn't resist coming on here to beg to be shagged by him. Well it's cool, every chick is a sucker for neat, good looking and wealthy guys. If youknowamin grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Ezemust: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=Adaure4ever post=43885186]And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.[/quote u ended up saying nothing

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Maamin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You actually have. You outrightly stated that the person you met is beardy, very beardy. And you went on about how attractive he looked.

How did you know I am beardy without checking my profile?wink

I know that trick. cheesy

Damn! Bro we know she lying, lets just keep listening to her.. go on.

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by bioduneberry(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
bqlekan:
brother mi, how you dey nah?

Mo gentle jare. Long time!!!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ayamAgenius: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

That smile of yours is disarming... cool
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by dollyjoy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by jelal007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Girls and pretence. Mcheeew,why didn't u just exchange contact right there? See ya life. Now u want to advertise the whole thing 4 us to see. Kontinu. No be only @jaekitana,na @SoniaMileena. Mortal kombat names. Endtime pretence.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

But OP you remembered everything he said doe, you can cram sha or is it the thought of him that made you remember exactly what he said?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ayamAgenius: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
You don't know who is who, when I asked if he was a member he smiled, paused and said No! That lie gave him out already. If he had said oh i'm....... i'd simply have said oh i'm jadekitana the naughty thick head case close. He lied, so I became careful with my contact as well.

Endtime hard-to-get!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP is completely dishonest here. I guess she wants to get attention of the guy she hasn't met yet.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ossheyi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
everything abt dis babe is crush on guyz. U better put up an advert on wat u really want undecided
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by PublicAssurance: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]u wan audit him nyash....abi vice versa?[/size]
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
Her boyfriend thinks he has a very faithful girlfriend not knowing she's on Nairaland looking for a good dick to fucckk.
As opposed to you who is ALWAYS single and looking for good pussy to Bleep! Hypocrite! angry I hate misogynists even the bible said 'do unto others what you have them do to you.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by adeborode: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
hope to meet one one day
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by oliverperry(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
This fake ladies on nairaland with different lies. On the forum
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
ossheyi:
everything abt dis babe is crush on guyz. U better put up an advert on wat u really want undecided
The OP lied. Girls like that are very tricky and you have to watch your back when you meet them. grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow so it's true shocked shocked
I hear you wanna baptize me.. angry
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Anowax(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
ndujekwu:

I can swear dat dis guy works for Sahara reporters :: investigative journalism grin grin grin grin
As in ehh, he hits the nail at the head
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amuokuko: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

So u just wan give this dude free fwesh kpomo abii..

Since u dey Admiralty way, make we block cous I dey Admiralty close..

Am an auditor too buh I audit Umunwanyi...

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by stanboy28(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Really undecided undecided undecided...... Who him help..... And who u help
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Adalberto(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
u go learn auditing ontop bed
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by aalangel(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
joshsmarty:
It's me.. wink oya pm for Endtime friendship

Josh Smarty, are you Joshua Amadi?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by bennymcnonny(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sorry, I think u have missed him if u didn't collect his number. From what u described I think I can replace him sha. I'm fair in complexion because I'm sure u are crazy about light skinned guys like...
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by DonDanServices(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Where is my amicable09: at? Come see relationship and friendship at it peak here. Give me a trial. Biko
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
aalangel:

Josh Smarty, are you Joshua Amadi?

No. I'm not.. Am joshsmarty cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.