Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (9467 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by AVRecruit: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, no matter how much I love a lady, I can never give her ordinary N50... It's not that I'm stingy or something.. If she wants to dump me let her dump me

Dollar is now N320 and the economic situation of the country is no longer smiling, so it's better for me to save for a rewarding future cool

*nobody should quote me*
cool

if a woman want a man to spend on her, she should marry the man not bf gf.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Na dollar everybody dey use cover up these days...

Truth be told cos there are only two things involved Tosin, its either u're Just whyning or u're damn stingy..
Ma broda,No allow ur babe leave u or cos babes self don't scarce as dollar rise otongue
Hehehehehe tongue

I don't know how to spend on ladies ni jawe cheesy
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i dont follow you... can you please give us a MATURE INTELLIGENT CONCRETE reason why a man "must" spend his money on his gf, whether he desires to do so or not?!

it seems like "spending on a gf" is a big part of the type of r/ship you seek in life... by all means to each their own, but pls dont automatically assume that we all want such miserable r/ship for ourselves (where spending on a gf is a necessity/requirement)

so, if i understand you correctly, what you are claiming is that: spending on a gf means you "love" her, and if you dont spend the money on her then it means you "dont love" her!?!?!?!?!

you mean, this is the reality that you have LOWERED yourself to live by, where you need to constantly reward a woman for her to continue being with you, as if to pay her for her services, like a prostitutes.

for men like you, who CANT attract a woman other than with money, yes!

and here, ladies and gentlemen, is where we understand why men like the OP will always fail in r/ship (and why their low self esteem self need to pay women to be by their sides)
what has the above reply (in bold) got to do with your gf turning men down?! this is what she is SUPPOSE to do whether you can help her or not. if you believe that your woman MUST be rewarded because she is doing what any "proper" respectful woman in a r/ship should do, then we can all understand why paying is a requirement in your r/ship. this lady isnt turning men down because of YOU, she is turning them down because thats what women in r/ship SHOULD do, whether you are broke or a billionaire, duh!

have some damn RESPECT for yourself instead of dating broke ass desperate begging goldigging animals, thinking thats the way of life!
with all due respect, men like you who give ANY money/gift to women as a requirement in their r/ship, are MUMUs, and they deserve to be taken for a ride by these broke aass criminals.

Don't see it as a requirement or reward or anything of that sort. I THINK it's sth that comes naturally to a man . Men are meant to provide naturally for women,aren't they? Supposed to be for a wife quite alright, but I feel there's still that sense of obligation towards a gf,even if it shouldn't be demanded.

If u love a woman,u'd feel naturally inclined to want to do one or two things for her to make her happy. I wouldn't say it's from a sense of duty,but maybe it is...It's the same way a woman would find herself wanting to do things for her man...cook for him,keep the house clean,screw him(lol),perhaps do his laundry and whatever else she expects would make him happy.

There's an extent to which all of these should be done, of course,but if u can't do any for a gf,then u might just as well find it difficult doing for a wife.

It's just the way these things work. There's no disputing it.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Dunna why you asking this question, i think the thread answers your question of the role of a man in a relationship...

so far, the thread is very confusing as you are saying many different things.

Aside from assisting her monetarilly,

so now you are saying that it is a MAN's role to assist monetarily, therefore if it is our "role" in a r/ship, then a man must ALWAYS assist women with money.... but didnt you write earlier that it is only "lil assistance and shouldnt be always"? so which one is it bro?! is it lil assistance OR our role (aka duty) in a r/ship?

MBJ's view: my role in a r/ship is to love, care, cherish, support, protect my partner the best i can, in order for the r/ship to prosper. assisting her monetarily can NEVER be my role in this union. i may help her (aka support) monetarily ONCE, but if monetary assistance is something that repeats itself then i need to sort the issue at its root, so that my partner does not depend on my monetary assistance any longer. a r/ship where a partner always assist the other monetarily can never be healthy!

you'd be the mirror through which she sees herself,

so if thats the case, then this "mirror" would show her that her role would also be to assist monetarily, isnt it?

give her your shoulder to lean on when she's passing through trying times

if you are not really trying to help/support her then your shoulder is pointless. throwing money at someone that demands for it is certainly NOT helping them.
MBJ's view: if a partner is passing through trying times then you need to "understand" why she finds herself in that position, and possibly find a mature solution so that you can make sure it doesnt repeat itself. if a person find themselves in trying time and DO NOT LEARN from their mistakes, then they will ultimately do it again and again. it is your duty to make sure she LEARNS how to NEVER find herself in that negative position ever again.

Mrbrown you are grown up, you shoud know these things...if you look @my last submission on my post, i stated that, "this is what i 've come to realised even in my own relationship"...so, it prolly means i did not compell anybody to or must be spending on her woman, it's a thing of choice...

actually, YES, you did say that it was a necessity and there was nothing in your statement that told us that it was a choice. here is what you wrote: if you have money you must spend on your girlfriend, unless except your brokeness is taprooted or hereditory ...that was your 1st sentence on this thread.

but i'm convinced if you, Mrbrown hit jackpot tomorrow, you must spend on your woman...the issue here is, it's either the guy is broke, stingy or he doesn't love the girl...

i already spend generously on my woman and hitting the jackpot wouldnt change what we have. i spend with LOVE/CARE/AFFECTION/RESPECT etc, and this is what we use to evaluate the r/ship we have. gifts are nice but they certainly aint part of the foundation that makes a r/ship stand strong.
MBJ's view: if a woman values you via the size of your monetary handouts then you are certainly doomed, and she is obviously lost. only men with very little self esteem would flip the script and blame themselves for not being able to help their women... as if helping someone in needs is now a requirement in a r/ship, that must be met, whether you can or not. what a distorted world, where the beggars are now in a position of power.

...and you won't tell me that you always turn your woman dwn each time she ask you for a lil favour financially, even if you cnt give her all, she should be able to understand hence you are telling her the truth.

again, if it happens ONCE, i will help, but as you wrote "each time she ask you for a lil favour financially", it means that she OFTEN needs my financial favours, and being a beggar will never set her free from bondage, which will always be counter productive in a r/ship. therefore she needs to sort her life out and 1st understand why she ALWAYS finds herself in financial strain. maybe she needs a job OR better financial managing skills OR a new lifestyle. either way, i aint father Xmas, and if she doesnt want to "learn", then the best i can do is give her a LOAN, and she can repay me back whenever she desires, but no other loan will be handed until she has repaid the last one!

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Don't see it as a requirement or reward or anything of that sort. I THINK it's sth that comes naturally to a man . Men are meant to provide naturally for women,aren't they? Supposed to be for a wife quite alright, but I feel there's still that sense of obligation towards a gf,even if it shouldn't be demanded.

If u love a woman,u'd feel naturally inclined to want to do one or two things for her to make her happy. I wouldn't say it's from a sense of duty,but maybe it is...It's the same way a woman would find herself wanting to do things for her man...cook for him,keep the house clean,screw him(lol),perhaps do his laundry and whatever else she expects would make him happy.

There's an extent to which all of these should be done, of course,but if u can't do any for a gf,then u might just as well find it difficult doing for a wife.

It's just the way these things work. There's no disputing it.

yes men should support their women, but again, if my woman's need/happiness is always related to MONEY then i must find a way to make sure that she makes her own, so that she doesnt have to be in bondage, via my handouts/help whatever.

funny how some women's happiness is always linked with money.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bayonle10:
I understand, I just hate that word "" "poor "" " and for tosyne2,much, no dey take that guy talk serious.
Make he no dey take my comment serious shey? tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yes men should support their women, but again, if my woman's need/happiness is always related to MONEY then i must find a way to make sure that she makes her own, so that she doesnt have to be in bondage, via my handouts/help whatever.

funny how some women's happiness is always linked with money.

Lol...funny,right. But it's a different kind of happiness. A girl dating a 60yr old married man who spoils her silly and a girl dating a 30yr old average man who loves her sincerely and shows it in every possible way are happy in different ways. U dig?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
But this my post is clear now, i dnt just understand, giving your girlfriend financial assistance is a thing of choice hence the money is there, in my post i said, unless except you are broke or you do not love the girl...so, it's an open phrase baba, i didn't say it's mandatory.

What you're saying now isn't in consonance with your initial post. In your original post you stated that any guy who doesn't give his woman money is stingy or broke or doesn't love her. This isn't true but I'm not here to argue for or against that except if necessary.

While I'm not totally against giving a woman money I don't agree that anyone who doesn't is broke, stingy or doesn't love their woman. For what this means is that it's a man's duty to see to his woman's needs and which I find preposterous and untrue.

Love and relationship isn't a shelter nor an opportunity for a woman to leech off a man and abdicate her responsibility to fulfilling her welfare. If she want anything she should work for it, just like the boyfriend toiled for his.

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Bayonle10: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make he no dey take my comment serious shey? tongue
me I know you are joking, in fact we both know you are joking grin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Bayonle10: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
funny thing is, he doesn't live out his threads in his offline life
lol
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by jamex93(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
lol, nawu tellu say i get money?, de small wey i get naim i dey shear with hergrin

Share with me too nah
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
jamex93:

Share with me too nah
Nope, e go too small for for yougrin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by jamex93(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, e go too small for for yougrin

Lolx

Am not complaining
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Mr man, i seriously do not know where you are smuggling to, this is one of my threads i know i 've poured out my heart with all sincerity, and i think the whole write up is self explanatory...maybe you need a recapitulation of the whole scenarios...those who have understanding have read through the thread, pick one or two things and left...if you cant assist your girlfriend when she's in dire need i wonder what you are keeping her for, maybe your sex tool or something, and i knw you wnt advice your sister to date somebody like youundecided
:-) you're still a youngin', read and learn from mrbrownj bc that's og knowledge. You can assist your girl yes but is she worth it? Don't ever ever think that any girl is doing you a favour or that you need to reward her for being with you thats crap. Never grant a girl favour 3straight times.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by sheyizy1: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
CHAI.......GAWD

GIVE DAH GUY TWO PACKS OF CONDOM
and one baby oku
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Na dollar everybody dey use cover up these days...

Truth be told cos there are only two things involved Tosin, its either u're Just whyning or u're damn stingy..
Ma broda,No allow ur babe leave u or cos babes self don't scarce as dollar rise otongue
its a blessing to loose a leech with a warped mind so that space for a sensible bae will be available. Keeping a bae with money is a very stupidd thing to do unless the guy just wnats her for fun and nothing else which is cool.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ShayGirl(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hehehehehe tongue

I don't know how to spend on ladies ni jawe cheesy

In other words, ur babe must always do the asking?undecided
After all I tot u tosyn, u've still not changed;P
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
jamex93:

Lolx

Am not complaining
nope, i'm sure you no go like am embarassed
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by jamex93(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
nope, i'm sure you no go like am embarassed

I don already over like am

Intact I don dey love am
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
jamex93:

I don already over like am

Intact I don dey love am
hehehe, oya take amgrin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by jamex93(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
hehehe, oya take amgrin

grin

I Neva see d alert fa
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
jamex93:

grin

I Neva see d alert fa
cos you where not wise enough to drop ur bank detailsgrin, so, not ma faultgrin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

In other words, ur babe must always do the asking?undecided

After all I tot u tosyn, u've still not changed;P
You don't have to blame me.. cheesy The last time I checked, there's a difference between LOVE and MONEY tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bayonle10:
me I know you are joking, in fact we both know you are joking grin
Make I just keep quiet sha cheesy
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by pet4ril(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, no matter how much I love a lady, I can never give her ordinary N50... It's not that I'm stingy or something.. If she wants to dump me let her dump me

Dollar is now N320 and the economic situation of the country is no longer smiling, so it's better for me to save for a rewarding future cool

*nobody should quote me*
cool
i will quote you very well.
I have seen your type but the fact is that they are the ones who spend last card on their gfs and go koboless
Hard work pays bro and there is blessing in giving tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by olac21(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Smelly.mouth is erre, grin
Well, OP I quite agree with you.i remember my broke yrs, I was always complaining cheesy.Right now, I just be like MTN-"Everywhere u go" grin

Damilola,Oya spread ur legs like a rumour undecided

What's the real name bro,I'd love to know!
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
pet4ril:
i will quote you very well.
I have seen your type but the fact is that they are the ones who spend last card on their gfs and go koboless
Hard work pays bro and there is blessing in giving tongue
Are you trying to convince me to spend on my gf? tongue I aint doing that tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by pet4ril(f): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to convince me to spend on my gf? tongue I aint doing that tongue
hope she is not on NL?
If she is, let her come and testify to this shocked shocked or Adonbivit
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
pet4ril:
hope she is not on NL?
If she is, let her come and testify to this shocked shocked or Adonbivit
Of course she's on nl and can see every of my comments cool
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Lol...funny,right. But it's a different kind of happiness. A girl dating a 60yr old married man who spoils her silly and a girl dating a 30yr old average man who loves her sincerely and shows it in every possible way are happy in different ways. U dig?

there is a very fine line here, which is that ANY woman MUST get all the happiness she requires in her man just from his "being" (aka character etc).... whether he can help her financially or not is irrelevant to that fact. these gifts/handouts should be the cherry on the cake, and not the way around where the gifts and financial backing IS the cake (aka the whole foundation of that said r/ship), and his character is the cherry on top.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Glo4issy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Enough of the self deception, if you have money you must spend on your girlfriend, unless except your brokeness is taprooted or hereditoryundecided....

We complain cos either we don't have money to spend on our girlfriends or we do not just love the girlundecided...not saying this cos i have money or something, but this is just the plain truth...relationship and money work in paripasu...ok, how do you feel when a girl you love so dearly ask you for a lil assistance and you look her in the face and tell her, bae "sorry i don't have", need i tell you that there are 70x70 other guys she has been turning down waiting to give her the money, but she has refused them cosa youundecided...i think a topic like this made fp lastweek...cutehector and tosyne2much, let's just admit this FACT atleast for once....

This is what i 've come to realised even in my relationship.
U deserve a kiss
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Glo4issy:
U deserve a kiss
say itcheesy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.