Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (9470 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Smellymouth: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
olac21:

What's the real name bro,I'd love to know!
grin grin M......n
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ShayGirl(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't have to blame me.. cheesy The last time I checked, there's a difference between LOVE and MONEY tongue

The last time I checked, love cannot be complete without money for care and upkeep.... Money isn't everything , BT u need Money to sustain ur relationship with little tins, no matter how small they re, I tell u she'll appreciate u more than going out there to meet those who r always ready to spend on her and that she has refused..tonguetongue

Mind u, spend on one who s worth it, u should understand better using ur heart and Head to love, not just d heart alone.. cos I tell u there r sincere ladies out there worth spending ur cash on.cheesy

And Excuse me T-boy, I'm jex advicing, nt blaming oooo...tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

The last time I checked, love cannot be complete without money for care and upkeep.... Money isn't everything , BT u need Money to sustain ur relationship with little tins, no matter how small they re, I tell u she'll appreciate u more than going out there to meet those who r always ready to spend on her and that she has refused..tonguetongue

Mind u, spend on one who s worth it, u should understand better using ur heart and Head to love, not just d heart alone.. cos I tell u there r sincere ladies out there worth spending ur cash on.cheesy

And Excuse me T-boy, I'm jex advicing, nt blaming oooo...tongue
With this, I think you were able to convince me

Well, I will try to see if I can buy her N100 recharge card 2moro cool
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Rotab4life: 1:55am On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

grin grin Guy i believe u're joking..,lol
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ShayGirl(f): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

lol.....tonguetongue Naughty boy!!!
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2016
MRBrownJ:

there is a very fine line here, which is that ANY woman MUST get all the happiness she requires in her man just from his "being" (aka character etc).... whether he can help her financially or not is irrelevant to that fact. these gifts/handouts should be the cherry on the cake, and not the way around where the gifts and financial backing IS the cake (aka the whole foundation of that said r/ship), and his character is the cherry on top.

Agreed...
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by jamex93(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
cos you where not wise enough to drop ur bank detailsgrin, so, not ma faultgrin

grin grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by pet4ril(f): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course she's on nl and can see every of my comments cool
shocked shocked
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by xtervaganza(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
Enough of the self deception, if you have money you must spend on your girlfriend, unless except your brokeness is taprooted or hereditoryundecided....

We complain cos either we don't have money to spend on our girlfriends or we do not just love the girlundecided...not saying this cos i have money or something, but this is just the plain truth...relationship and money work in paripasu...ok, how do you feel when a girl you love so dearly ask you for a lil assistance and you look her in the face and tell her, bae "sorry i don't have", need i tell you that there are 70x70 other guys she has been turning down waiting to give her the money, but she has refused them cosa youundecided...i think a topic like this made fp lastweek...cutehector and tosyne2much, let's just admit this FACT atleast for once....

This is what i 've come to realised even in my relationship.
that you see yourself as a walking atm doesn't mean you should turn others into what you are

1st let me say I'm married and this is 2016 not 1804. Women go to school now and get good jobs just like we men.

It's no crime to spend on your woman but does she spend on you too? Does she sort you out when you're broke or assist with things in the house or in the relationship? If your mindset is to give to someone all because they have a poocee then you're a mugumaga

The proper thing is to be financially open with each other, not that you'll be a fool spending on her while she keeps her own money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Bayonle10: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I just keep quiet sha cheesy
no be so o oga mi
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
that you see yourself as a walking atm doesn't mean you should turn others into what you are

1st let me say I'm married and this is 2016 not 1804. Women go to school now and get good jobs just like we men.

It's no crime to spend on your woman but does she spend on you too? Does she sort you out when you're broke or assist with things in the house or in the relationship? If your mindset is to give to someone all because they have a poocee then you're a mugumaga

The proper thing is to be financially open with each other, not that you'll be a fool spending on her while she keeps her own money
i think my points are clear, if you have the money you spend on your woman if you dnt have make here understand....we complain either because we are deathbroke, stingy or that we are there only for the sex...get me right and qoute me well, she should be able to understand when you are broke temporarilly...i'm surprised a married man is sounding this way....

Happy sunday...
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
pet4ril:
shocked shocked
You don't have to be amazed tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rotab4life:

grin grin Guy i believe u're joking..,lol
I dey serious ooooo tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by pet4ril(f): 4:48am On Mar 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't have to be amazed tongue
i am ooo cool especially if the said lady is really seeing these your write ups
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by judey1992(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well,there's nothing much u can do about that now, can u? And u just can't presume before hand that she's going to run off with some other guy. So,the best thing is to keep the odds at bay and take each day at a time.
I love the take each day at a time part, nd so should it be. living in the present.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
pet4ril:
i am ooo cool especially if the said lady is really seeing these your write ups
Hahaaha lwkmd cheesy

Seeing my write-up will give her a conviction that I'm not worthy to be her bf shey? tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by pet4ril(f): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaaha lwkmd cheesy

Seeing my write-up will give her a conviction that I'm not worthy to be her bf shey? tongue
not that you are not worthy but you are stingy.... Better one at that undecided
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2016
judey1992:
I love the take each day at a time part, nd so should it be. living in the present.

Good...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? / Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.