Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (9468 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
Why shining ya teethcheesy??
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
B4 i go give any gal 1k i go don fvck her toto tired wey be say, her nxt b4 go dey curse me sey her condemn her toto
see this one...smh
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by austine4real(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This your comment shows you never **** before? grin

Are you that starved ? undecided
i dnt care if u wanna help me o
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by austine4real(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
suzan404:
see this one...smh
wetin do u abi u smoke ondo weed?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
CHAI.......GAWD

GIVE DAH GUY TWO PACKS OF CONDOM
wey the condom na tongue, meaning we go dey go each condom for one round bacheesy
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
i dnt care if u wanna help me o
I guessed right grin grin

May your search to destroy pu******* Be fruitless grin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
ojun50:
Clap for yr self
papapapapa myself God bless megrin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy gbam!
you left me sheysad
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by austine4real(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I guessed right grin grin

May your search to destroy pu******* Be fruitless grin
e just dey pain me sey i be 1min man can we meet?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxi112:
I see noting wrong in spending on ur babe except u r broke!

kworrect guywink

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, no matter how much I love a lady, I can never give her ordinary N50... It's not that I'm stingy or something.. If she wants to dump me let her dump me

*nobody should quote me*
cool
then you never loved her, free the poor girl jorundecided
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
e just dey pain me sey i be 1min man can we meet?
Nope
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by BackOff(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
olihilistic:
tongue

Bros! Your signature just made my day. So funny ehn!
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
wordbank:
Toto
toto do wetin abeggrin
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
lawrenzi:
Can somebody welcome me to Nairaland.... i love this Romance session, I am ready to take this session on a love voyage
are you new here?, in anycase yua wellcome.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
suzan404:
lol,now i understand,so you cant date a nigerian lady?
I don't see myself dating a Nigerian lady cool
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked

Wetin dey shock u? tongue
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
you left me sheysad
shocked wen was dat?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
BackOff:

Bros! Your signature just made my day. So funny ehn!
lol people De always talk about am....

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wetin dey shock u? tongue
Tell me your are joking angry
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked wen was dat?
you stopped reciprocating my mentions
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't see myself dating a Nigerian lady cool
hmm,,okay oo
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
Being freehanded is one thing, being stingy is another thing & being broke is also a thing... the mentality of some guys, most guys in africa revolves round ladies. Such guys do anything just to please ladies whether they are slutty or not.

Such men define happiness as the act of having various ladies at their beck & call, thus, they do anything to achieve such goal even to the extent of betraying their own male friends.

Being generous to ur girlfriend is never a bad thing... but it is essential to know who u are befriending.

There are some ladies that sees relationship as a "poverty alleviation scheme", hence they go about it the demanding way & they see it as a must u provide for every of their needs.

It all boils down to how well we(both male & female) see/define relationship. This however speaks on our lives in a relationship.
which brand of drink do you takecheesy??
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
no,na osogbo weed i smoke.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by skywalker240(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't have to blame me... I don't trust Nigerian ladies cheesy
Dont mind dat one jarre

How the hell am i gonna spend my hard earned cash on hoe's and semi-hoe's
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
B4 i go give any gal 1k i go don fvck her toto tired wey be say, her nxt b4 go dey curse me sey her condemn her toto
smhundecided
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by gabinogem(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
which brand of drink do you takecheesy??
lolz... 33
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
Enough of the self deception, if you have money you must spend on your girlfriend, unless except your brokeness is taprooted or hereditoryundecided....

i dont follow you... can you please give us a MATURE INTELLIGENT CONCRETE reason why a man "must" spend his money on his gf, whether he desires to do so or not?!

We complain cos either we don't have money to spend on our girlfriends

it seems like "spending on a gf" is a big part of the type of r/ship you seek in life... by all means to each their own, but pls dont automatically assume that we all want such miserable r/ship for ourselves (where spending on a gf is a necessity/requirement)

or we do not just love the girl

so, if i understand you correctly, what you are claiming is that: spending on a gf means you "love" her, and if you dont spend the money on her then it means you "dont love" her!?!?!?!?!

undecided...not saying this cos i have money or something, but this is just the plain truth

you mean, this is the reality that you have LOWERED yourself to live by, where you need to constantly reward a woman for her to continue being with you, as if to pay her for her services, like a prostitutes.

...relationship and money work in paripasu...

for men like you, who CANT attract a woman other than with money, yes!

ok, how do you feel when a girl you love so dearly ask you for a lil assistance and you look her in the face and tell her, bae "sorry i don't have", need i tell you that there are 70x70 other guys she has been turning down waiting to give her the money, but she has refused them cosa youundecided.

and here, ladies and gentlemen, is where we understand why men like the OP will always fail in r/ship (and why their low self esteem self need to pay women to be by their sides)
what has the above reply (in bold) got to do with your gf turning men down?! this is what she is SUPPOSE to do whether you can help her or not. if you believe that your woman MUST be rewarded because she is doing what any "proper" respectful woman in a r/ship should do, then we can all understand why paying is a requirement in your r/ship. this lady isnt turning men down because of YOU, she is turning them down because thats what women in r/ship SHOULD do, whether you are broke or a billionaire, duh!

have some damn RESPECT for yourself instead of dating broke ass desperate begging goldigging animals, thinking thats the way of life!
with all due respect, men like you who give ANY money/gift to women as a requirement in their r/ship, are MUMUs, and they deserve to be taken for a ride by these broke aass criminals.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, no matter how much I love a lady, I can never give her ordinary N50... It's not that I'm stingy or something.. If she wants to dump me let her dump me

*nobody should quote me*
cool

Doh o...
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
Being freehanded is one thing, being stingy is another thing & being broke is also a thing... the mentality of some guys, most guys in africa revolves round ladies. Such guys do anything just to please ladies whether they are slutty or not.

Such men define happiness as the act of having various ladies at their beck & call, thus, they do anything to achieve such goal even to the extent of betraying their own male friends.

Being generous to ur girlfriend is never a bad thing... but it is essential to know who u are befriending.

There are some ladies that sees relationship as a "poverty alleviation scheme", hence they go about it the demanding way & they see it as a must u provide for every of their needs.

It all boils down to how well we(both male & female) see/define relationship. This however speaks on our lives in a relationship.

Right...
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
judey1992:
what gives you the guarantee that she is gonna stay till the end?

There's no guaranteeing anything. U do ur part,she does hers...and u see how far u two can go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.