Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (9469 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by BackOff(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

There's no guaranteeing anything. U do ur part,she does hers...and u see how far u two can go.

Baby yi kan fonka si everywhere ni sha!

Good point though.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Doh o...
I'm saving my money for a rewarding future cool
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by layla129(f): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, no matter how much I love a lady, I can never give her ordinary N50... It's not that I'm stingy or something.. If she wants to dump me let her dump me

*nobody should quote me*
cool
Really sorry, i tried not to quote but couldn't help it. Are u kidding me? This is far from stinginess its wickedness. You need to change this perception asap
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
judey1992:
what gives you the guarantee that she is gonna stay till the end?
the more you convince her you love her by deeds not words, the more she wanna stay with you
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
layla129:

Really sorry, i tried not to quote but couldn't help it. Are u kidding me? This is far from stinginess its wickedness. You need to change this perception asap
Hahaha lmao cheesy Funny u cheesy
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by layla129(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
B4 i go give any gal 1k i go don fvck her toto tired wey be say, her nxt b4 go dey curse me sey her condemn her toto
Its people like you girls suck dry without even allowing you to kiss them. Then they come on social media to brag...
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i dont follow you... can you please give us a MATURE INTELLIGENT CONCRETE reason why a man "must" spend his money on his gf, whether he desires to do so or not?!

it seems like "spending on a gf" is a big part of the type of r/ship you seek in life... by all means to each their own, but pls dont automatically assume that we all want such miserable r/ship for ourselves (where spending on a gf is a necessity/requirement)

so, if i understand you correctly, what you are claiming is that: spending on a gf means you "love" her, and if you dont spend the money on her then it means you "dont love" her!?!?!?!?!

you mean, this is the reality that you have LOWERED yourself to live by, where you need to constantly reward a woman for her to continue being with you, as if to pay her for her services, like a prostitutes.

for men like you, who CANT attract a woman other than with money, yes!

and here, ladies and gentlemen, is where we understand why men like the OP will always fail in r/ship (and why their low self esteem self need to pay women to be by their sides)
what has the above reply (in bold) got to do with your gf turning men down?! this is what she is SUPPOSE to do whether you can help her or not. if you believe that your woman MUST be rewarded because she is doing what any "proper" respectful woman in a r/ship should do, then we can all understand why paying is a requirement in your r/ship. this lady isnt turning men down because of YOU, she is turning them down because thats what women in r/ship SHOULD do, whether you are broke or a billionaire, duh!

have some damn RESPECT for yourself instead of dating broke ass desperate begging goldigging animals, thinking thats the way of life!
with all due respect, men like you who give ANY money/gift to women as a requirement in their r/ship, are MUMUs, and they deserve to be taken for a ride by these broke aass criminals.
Mr man, i seriously do not know where you are smuggling to, this is one of my threads i know i 've poured out my heart with all sincerity, and i think the whole write up is self explanatory...maybe you need a recapitulation of the whole scenarios...those who have understanding have read through the thread, pick one or two things and left...if you cant assist your girlfriend when she's in dire need i wonder what you are keeping her for, maybe your sex tool or something, and i knw you wnt advice your sister to date somebody like youundecided
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
Mr man, i seriously do not know where you are smuggling to, this is one of my threads i know i 've poured out my heart with all sincerity, and i think the whole write up is self explanatory...maybe you need a recapitulation of the whole scenarios...those who have understanding have read through the thread, pick one or two things and left...if you cant assist your girlfriend when she's in dire need i wonder what you are keeping her for, maybe your sex tool or something, and i knw you wnt advice your sister to date somebody like youundecided

there is a very BIG difference between assistance, and paying a gf (for whatever she demands).
why dont you ASSIST her by getting her a JOB, or ASSIST her by helping her manage her finances better, or better yet ASSIST her by teaching her how to live within her MEANS?! why does your "assistance" must always be in MONETARY form?! giving a woman money/gifts for no damn reason doesnt solve anything. you need to evaluate the problem and solve the issue maturely. if your gf always requires monetary help then SHE has a problem that is bigger than money and therefore seek for the root of the issue instead of foolishly throwing money at her, because guess what? you aint solving anything, you are just turning into a very foolish ATM.

a man should ONLY offer a gift, when HE believes that his partner DESERVES one. the minute it is a requirement in order to stay in that r/ship then you have FAILED!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by judey1992(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

There's no guaranteeing anything. U do ur part,she does hers...and u see how far u two can go.
Her part might turn out to be marriage.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by judey1992(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
the more you convince her you love her by deeds not words, the more she wanna stay with you
sorry bro. the more you love, the more they take you for granted
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Charles4075(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
bcus ur mouth Don expand onto d millions of bj wey u Don gv abi cheesy
Ahhh, bros this kind talk dey fear person ohh. Jesu

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2016
judey1992:
Her part might turn out to be marriage.

And u perhaps may not want that?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm saving my money for a rewarding future cool

Right.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by reservd(m): 2:47am On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
What's also my gf's joy if I'm not well taken care of? cheesy
Good question, I believe d spending shld b mutual not one way.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by reservd(m): 2:59am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

there is a very BIG difference between assistance, and paying a gf (for whatever she demands).
why dont you ASSIST her by getting her a JOB, or ASSIST her by helping her manage her finances better, or better yet ASSIST her by teaching her how to live within her MEANS?! why does your "assistance" must always be in MONETARY form?! giving a woman money/gifts for no damn reason doesnt solve anything. you need to evaluate the problem and solve the issue maturely. if your gf always requires monetary help then SHE has a problem that is bigger than money and therefore seek for the root of the issue instead of foolishly throwing money at her, because guess what? you aint solving anything, you are just turning into a very foolish ATM.

a man should ONLY offer a gift, when HE believes that his partner DESERVES one. the minute it is a requirement in order to stay in that r/ship then you have FAILED!!!!
Good thinkin bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ronald4lif(m): 3:10am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:

Bruv, you didn't address any of his points but just beating around the bush here. I expected you to come up with a robust antithesis argument to dismiss Mr. Brown irreproachable points. But I can guarantee you that you've got none.

Your suggestion of spending on girlfriends as a requirement is preposterous and frivolous to say the least. Spending is a choice not mandatory. And choice is voluntary not through coercion like your post is implicitly suggesting.

And what did you mean by if she's a sex tool? I find that laughable, really. For the likes of you, sex is a compensation to your monetary assistance towards women. But that is not to be so, as sex shouldn't come with any clause or proviso.

Like I have habitually stated, I have no problem assisting my woman, financially and I think MrBrownJ doesn't have a problem with that either. However, what I detest and won't accept is the enactment and doctrinism of spending as a requirement or requisite of conserving a relationship. Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ronald4lif(m): 3:28am On Mar 19, 2016
The comments on this thread from females is axiomatic and an indubitable evidence to the cadging and unblushing parasitic attitude of a lot of our women.

The manner in which these girls flaunt their sponging and sense of entitlement on a man's finances is sickening. While it is true that lots of you are a burden to a man in a relationship, it shouldn't be brandished about with such gusto.

Please, I implore you lots to channel your energy and time to becoming self-reliant and independent than relying on a boyfriend for financial assistance. There's pride in taking care of all your needs and without having any course to beg.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 4:22am On Mar 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bruv, you didn't address any of his points but just beating around the bush here. I expected you to come up with a robust antithesis argument to dismiss Mr. Brown irreproachable points. But I can guarantee you that you've got none.

Your suggestion of spending on girlfriends as a requirement is preposterous and frivolous to say the least. Spending is a choice not mandatory. And choice is voluntary not through coercion like your post is implicitly suggesting.

And what did you mean by if she's a sex tool? I find that laughable, really. For the likes of you, sex is a compensation to your monetary assistance towards women. But that is not to be so, as sex shouldn't come with any clause or proviso.

Like I have habitually stated, I have no problem assisting my woman, financially and I think MrBrownJ doesn't have a problem with that either. However, what I detest and won't accept is the enactment and doctrinism of spending as a requirement or requisite of conserving a relationship. Makes no sense
Oga ronald, there was nowhere in my post i said it was mandatory, i remembered i used the world " lil assistance"
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by ronald4lif(m): 4:29am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Oga ronald, there was nowhere in my post i said it was mandatory, i remembered i used the world " lil assistance"

Little or big assistance is a choice not a requirement. And even as a choice giving mustn't be lopsided and must involve all parties. So, if it should be required that a man should assist his woman financially then it should also be same too for women. Or is it only men who earn money?

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

I think i said "lil assistance" from my post, and this shouldn't be always...

Even if you get her a job, does it mean you wil stop playing your role as a man in the relationship??
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by judey1992(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

And u perhaps may not want that?
if its with me at the ryt time. its cool. but might still be to another guy, despite your generosity. and that is not good at all.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by MRBrownJ: 5:25am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
I think i said "lil assistance" from my post, and this shouldn't be always...

bro,make up your mind once and for all... now you are saying that men shouldnt "always" assist their gf, while in your initial post you clearly stated that "if a man has money, he MUST spend on his gf". so which one is it?

Even if you get her a job, does it mean you wil stop playing your role as a man in the relationship??

well, at least it will stop this lady from begging her bf for money...but pls, do educate us all by telling us what is a MAN's role in a r/ship?!
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro,make up your mind once and for all... now you are saying that men shouldnt "always" assist their gf, while in your initial post you clearly stated that "if a man has money, he MUST spend on his gf". so which one is it?

well, at least it will stop this lady from begging her bf for money...but pls, do educate us all by telling us what is a MAN's role in a r/ship?!
Dunna why you asking this question, i think the thread answers your question of the role of a man in a relationship...Aside from assisting her monetarilly, you'd be the mirror through which she sees herself, give her your shoulder to lean on when she's passing through trying times...Mrbrown you are grown up, you shoud know these things...if you look @my last submission on my post, i stated that, "this is what i 've come to realised even in my own relationship"...so, it prolly means i did not compell anybody to or must be spending on her woman, it's a thing of choice...but i'm convinced if you, Mrbrown hit jackpot tomorrow, you must spend on your woman...the issue here is, it's either the guy is broke, stingy or he doesn't love the girl...

Note, i didn't say it's mandatory even in my thread, so, try qouting me well....i dnt just creat threads to impress people, i do my own feasibilty study and with my own personal experience, that's why i stated in my last statement that, "i 've come to realised even in my own relationship"...and you won't tell me that you always turn your woman dwn each time she ask you for a lil favour financially, even if you cnt give her all, she should be able to understand hence you are telling her the truth.

1 Like

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Little or big assistance is a choice not a requirement. And even as a choice giving mustn't be lopsided and must involve all parties. So, if it should be required that a man should assist his woman financially then it should also be same too for women. Or is it only men who earn money?
But this my post is clear now, i dnt just understand, giving your girlfriend financial assistance is a thing of choice hence the money is there, in my post i said, unless except you are broke or you do not love the girl...so, it's an open phrase baba, i didn't say it's mandatory.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
you stopped reciprocating my mentions
U think
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
U think
Not i think, but you didundecided
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Not i think, but you didundecided
I did not angry
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Bayonle10: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
then you never loved her, free the poor girl jorundecided
where you see poor self.... Leave the poor boy, free the poor girl when you don't even know the person.
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
I did not angry
so, hws your nite?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
so, hws your nite?
Splendid,hope u slept gud too?
Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Maxi112:
I see noting wrong in spending on ur babe except u r broke!

Smh for your warped mentality. The only way to show that you're not broke is by spending on your babe and being at her back and call. It is lover boys like you who will come back here to open meaningless threads about the gold digging attitude of girls when you believe that it is your duty to foot her bills. Spend spend spend, if she doesn't have a thing for you, nothing will make her stay, even your money. Money only impresses lazy and hungry bitches.
Real niggaz like me don't spend meaningless on any lady. We have learned to separate wants from needs. If it's a need, I'll support ir. Example was when my girl friend needed help paying for her tuition fee. I had to step in because I knew how much she earns and there is no way she would be able to foot the tuition fee. But to tell me you want to take ice cream, sharwama or make your hair or just to satisfy a want, N5 won't drop from my pocket. She knows me for that. 1 year son waka, we still dey carry go. The best thing you can do for your real babe is not to impress her with money but to encourage her to be the best that she can, and support her dreams.
I repeat, money only impresses hungry and lazy bitches. Call me broke and stingy... It gives me hards-on. It doesn't stop me from getting my hefty pay at the end of the month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once by firstking01(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Bayonle10:
where you see poor self.... Leave the poor boy, free the poor girl when you don't even know the person.
When i say "poor girl", most times it's not limited to lack of money bruv...it also means, she could be handicaped and defenceless in so many other ways...as for tosyn2much, me and know say he dey lie say he nor fit give in gf even N50grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.