Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55395 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jabojafa(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Meeting with d good, bad, and ugly in one state or a particular country doesn't guarantee u judging all as the same... Trust me, All girls re'nt d same.
you can say dt again. All girls are not d same character n behaviour wise but sexually they are. Jst dt one may hv experience more dan another.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Thylord(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Tnx for the encouragement bro......but she ain't that type..........we made our acquaintance some 6 years back. Trust me....shez that type who would tell me everything....I mean everything. She would even go as far as giving my number to guys bugging her - just for them to try calling and hearing a male voice over the phone. We've been like a team and it felt awkward trying to ruin what we've had coming a long way. The attempt is what I regret.
guy abeg go for spiritual cleansing,you have eaten something.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by iPopAlomo(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
luciouscookie:

What you are saying is entirely different. Your married friend refused to go because he was a real man with conscience. He didn't go to the ashawo house to kiss, romance, UnCloth and refuse to insert disc unlike the op. I hate the fact that he humiliated and innocent girl because he wants to appear holy.

Gbayii...
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Thylord(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by iPopAlomo(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2016
cattyvince:
@OP, unsmart guy. You saying that you trust an ordinary girl friend 100%? grin grin. Again that is unwise.
u better call the said girl again and....

Do the needful...
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jabojafa(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Meeting with d good, bad, and ugly in one state or a particular country doesn't guarantee u judging all as the same... Trust me, All girls re'nt d same.
yeah u cn say dt again. Al girls aint d same character and behaviour wise but sexually dey are. Jst dt one is more experienced dan another.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by luciouscookie: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:

What innocent girl are you even talking about?

A girl that followed a guy to his house and even went as far as to UnCloth in a man's house? Maybe OP should go ahead and tell us how old this girl in question is.

Should he had taken advantage of this girl's naivety? The way you grown people of nowadays reason sef.
So this girl in question wanted sex, not minding how unmorally upright and adsurb it appears. (for her to unshamefully upon her punami so easily for a guy) the guy wanted it earlier but later changes his mind and appologises.

Its then left for the shameful girl go home and reminisce all that went down, realise her naivety and fix her moral life. Period!
Now the op is the saint and the girl a slut. Talking about what is morally right, why not go ahead and preach abstinence.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by luciouscookie: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Gbayii...
What's that
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadeite:

Not all girls CHEAT! Please, deal with it...Not all girls are after a guy's money, MY brother please deal with that...Some of us hustle hard, real hard! Not like we don't love sex but we have self-discipline! The hasty généralisation is getting tiresome.....

You went all out to defend the law case about the general perceptions about women #RESPECT. its good to know that in every 1000 women 1 stands out.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by twoMcfemad: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

More reason why ur fone MUST be on silent mode while straffing... no-stoppin!!! grin grin grin grin

Bush man! grin
sunnyeinstein:

More reason why ur fone MUST be on silent mode while straffing... no-stoppin!!! grin grin grin grin

Bush man! lols!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by babdav2015(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2016
U're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jabojafa(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
gloria34:
D way some guys on NL think is just 2 shallow. What advice do we have 4 our kids? I guess d next generation will b worse
na only God go help us.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by refreshrate: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Tnx for the encouragement bro......but she ain't that type..........we made our acquaintance some 6 years back. Trust me....shez that type who would tell me everything....I mean everything. She would even go as far as giving my number to guys bugging her - just for them to try calling and hearing a male voice over the phone. We've been like a team and it felt awkward trying to ruin what we've had coming a long way. The attempt is what I regret.

You never see format
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by bennymcnonny(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2016
[/s]
kenonze:
[/s]

Do you have problem with that?
No. I'm just happy for ur pix
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Thylord(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2016
According to you,you guys did some romance and touching and she was in cloud9 and probably you are in cloud19 ,are you sure that in the process of that romance and touching you did not ejaculate prematurely on your boxers,and knowing fully well that it will take you like one hour and some minutes to come back to life,you quickly discharge the girl so that you will not expose you weaknesses and you are here forming faithfulness to one girl wa one correct guyman go day scratch her congo republic properly.my friend go and treat yourself of premature ejaculation and stop cooking lies on a public forum like dis.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by bennymcnonny(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
[/s]
kenonze:
[/s]

Do you have problem with that?
No. I'm just happy for ur pix

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nah.Am a deltan. What part of the east are you from?
I av replied your mail, where am from is not important
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by merbenko: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Alhhhhhh no relied on that trust Oooo. I have been in that show of my ex giving my number to male bleeps after the had won my trust all I just feel love alias no cheating things. I was surprised and died four times when I discover my first trust girlfriend is pregnant my family were bending hell on me to accept that pregnancy not knowing I'm not responsible for it. I bring my self black and start over again, this second babe promise me all kind of love and trust which I totally believe I'm lucky this time just for this girl to go for an errand and come back things started changing the promise and caring drop hmmmm . Just trust your self but don't trust anyone must especially babe that have been your wife yet
corperscorner:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I av replied your mail, where am from is not important

Awwwwww. Tanx hun. U don't want me to know? Why?
I am still surprised why u feel we can't get to know ourselves off NL
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by hespy: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Bro, kudos to you, live a truth life and true shall follow you in everyday of your life.
Not that you are a woman slave or barbarian but the true is, if truly you did as you claimed and keep this till future, I am assuring you, a truth lady like you will come your way and appreciate that, and that's if the current one later Perfidy as people of no conscience that commented before me expected.
Pls note and have it in mind that two wrongs doing can never make a right.
And never be negatively infected or impacted by others habit....
Good day to you!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by oceanp(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
guy I admire u though and am glad u knew were u made d mistake i.e inviting her .
believe me if you love her and she know very well IF YOU DON'T CHEAT ON HER SHE WON'T.
there is a connection already .
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awwwwww. Tanx hun. U don't want me to know? Why?
I am still surprised why u feel we can't get to know ourselves off NL
We will swtcheesy its gradually
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

We will swtcheesy its gradually
Dunno why am so comfortable with u tho.feels like I ve known u for decades wink
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by killsmith(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
When you find out that your woman has been deceiving you all along....you'll definitely be filled with regret when you remember this moment.....

Trust me....I've been there....
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Codyt(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wagbayi my brother!! !!10 gun salute grin
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dunno why am so comfortable with u tho.feels like I ve known u for decades wink
Yeah, have you seen my reply
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Sike(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
hahahaha
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ehispapa(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aviero:
See as your girlfriend de tie you down. Your girlfriend na Edo girl?

Stupid trabalist..what has Edo got to do with this..i know your type trying to concort tribe in everything. who does juju more than the south west?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Yeah, have you seen my reply
I ve hun and I ve replied. grin cheesy
I pray and hope u reply immediately tho grin
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by MizTyna(f): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
jabojafa:
i dnt agree wit u sayin iniviting d opposite sex to ur hus means cheating on ur partner. Its only when d thought is there and u lust after d person dt it is a sin and can be termed cheating. Remember he aint married to her yet and he is sure free to still mix up with d opposite sex. Dnt u go to ur male frnds hus?

Please read the original post again, then mine. Slowly.

The op was Hot. He planned this. Of course I do go to my male friends' houses
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Rejoice5000(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
I ve hun and I ve replied. grin cheesy I pray and hope u reply immediately tho grin
I won't reply now, good you already know that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.