Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55388 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Tanx smiley
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jabojafa(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin
Cut him some slack Bro.

He realised and made up for it.

It's worth commending.
If I were his girl and he shared this with me, I would be offended for a bit then come to forgive and cherish him more.

Nothing beautifies a relationship than when both partners can be themselves to eachother, irrespective of what a mess they think they are.

A relationship that's based on Openness, sincerity, trust and selflessness has always been a life long dream.
And I can certify that men like that really exist.‎
sometimes it is far better to allow d sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by livinbygrace: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
35yrs shocked
Are you married?
An harmless question,you don't need to reply.

Yes my dear..
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by dadebayo1(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
luciouscookie:

I wonder why the girl no rape am. What kind of nonsense embarrasment is that one?

Rape is out of it, but she should have castrated him.... Guess he came back to his senses after ejaculating from the excitment of romancing the girl..... Claiming "hero" after taking advantage of a lady.. He should go and confess to his Gf if truly he is sorry for his actions... I am out of here jare make i prepare for my outing....

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by kaziblake(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
livinbygrace:

Yes my dear..
Okay smiley
Stay well.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Etizz: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@corperscorner
let me be the bearer of bad news, if you brought a gal home , "touched" her everywhere (possiby kiss her too) and undressed her fully, then you have already cheated bro!

if you believe that cheating is only when you penetrate someone then you are clearly mistaking....
here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude, since it is not cheating?!

Please what state are u in naija??

I need to buy u drink....

You have the Most reasonable post for the past decades...

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by luciouscookie: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
sashaa:
It shocking how men are talking down on the op instead of commending him.

@op, please ignore them. They are only envious of your self control which they themselves lack!
Commending him cos he kissed, romance, undressed, fingered but didn't insert his disk

Nawaoooogrin If you walked in on your man doing same to a girl, would you say it's not cheating because he hasn't penetrated?
There's nothing to be envious of here babe.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by michakev: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
baba u no fit lie give us oo how u go tell me say u see her pussy still yet u fit witstand am baba u can lie

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by marvis88: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@corperscorner
let me be the bearer of bad news, if you brought a gal home , "touched" her everywhere (possiby kiss her too) and undressed her fully, then you have already cheated bro!

if you believe that cheating is only when you penetrate someone then you are clearly mistaking....
here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude, since it is not cheating?!

God bless u bros
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by lightdotcom: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
U talk better thing finish you later use yeye talk end am
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by luciouscookie: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:
You see, the society we live in has made the wrong things look like the norm and when one try to act mature and be morally upright, people starts calling you a coward.

Our society has 'mis-prioritised' many things to the extent that; a man who neither smoke nor drink alcohol is seen as weak and 'e nor jasi'

I had an elderly friend, a married man. Now his friends, all married used to visit this sex-house to carry women and ofcouse, cheat on their wives.
So the day this my friend was call to join them, he refused and they began to laugh and call him all sort of satirical names like, 'husband material' 'bole' 'weakling' 'mr lover lover' and all.
We have made things of frivolity to become our topmost priority. And OP you've shown how strong of a 'man' you are!

Kuddos to You and you should never allow people make you believe you did anything wrong.
You're a man, human too and so i wont actually fault you for going as far as taking a lady home (and undressing bla bla). Cos all that is just carnality playing out.

Reading your essay alone, one can read through your mind and that you're a real man with conscience and principle. Bravo!
What you are saying is entirely different. Your married friend refused to go because he was a real man with conscience. He didn't go to the ashawo house to kiss, romance, UnCloth and refuse to insert disc unlike the op. I hate the fact that he humiliated and innocent girl because he wants to appear holy.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by LordOfTheWeed: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.
Bro, say the truth and shame the devil.. .. .. She didn't allow you in coz there was no condom!!!!!! Period!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jabojafa(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2016
MizTyna:
Sorry Op,you still cheated. And there's nothing like small cheating cos you didn't have penetrative sex. The fact that you knew you could invite her over sef is already cheating. Cheating isn't all about sex bro

And I see how people are commending you for not penetrating. Women inclusive,smh! See,you don't want to cheat,remove yourself from any situation that can bring on cheating,you don't just decide not to cheat when you're almost inside the girl,you decide way ahead. Like cutting ties with people you know you might be tempted to sleep with,gush about your partner,etc. Not when you arouse some poor girl,leave her high and wet then come on nairaland expecting some backslapping about being a 'good' man
i dnt agree wit u sayin iniviting d opposite sex to ur hus means cheating on ur partner. Its only when d thought is there and u lust after d person dt it is a sin and can be termed cheating. Remember he aint married to her yet and he is sure free to still mix up with d opposite sex. Dnt u go to ur male frnds hus?

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ClassCaptain(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Nienie:
Lol..gerrara here
you are very cute. No strings attached. Lol
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

You can join me at the table not bed

Hhmmmm
Dat was harsh. Lol
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by marvis88: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
cattyvince:
@OP, unsmart guy. You saying that you trust an ordinary girl friend 100%? grin grin. Again that is unwise.
u better call the said girl again and....

And Takokomeme!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2016
luciouscookie:

Commending him cos he kissed, romance, undressed, fingered but didn't insert his disk

Nawaoooogrin If you walked in on your man doing same to a girl, would you say it's not cheating because he hasn't penetrated?
There's nothing to be envious of here babe.
That's right.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hhmmmm Dat was harsh. Lol
I'm sorry kiss
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I'm sorry kiss

Awwww, now I just realized am gradually pulling down the barriers. Angel did what she rarely does, she blew me a kiss!!! shocked shocked

FAINTS ##### grin

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by asids55: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
luciouscookie:

Grace of God to invite an innocent girl and disgraced her? He wasn't seduced in anyway. That girl should have stabbed/rape you to death. Nonsense.

guy,abeg don't get me wrong,I made a general statement about guys resisting an open invitation ,I never made comments about bringing her over
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by GodpunishBuhari: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awwww, now I just realized am gradually pulling down the barriers. Angel did what she rarely does, she blew me a kiss!!! shocked shocked

FAINTS ##### grin
Give me back my kisstongue you making it a big deal
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by OLUWAcypris1(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Nt all men r cheat nd nt al ladies r cheat o, we stil v d faithful nd God fearing ones ,thank God my Donbobes is nw born again o

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Give me back my kisstongue you making it a big deal

Nah. I can't give it back and it feels good. it's all mine now,and ama cherish it for a long time grin. In d deep voice of Don jazzy -" Omalicha,if you want the kiss u can come and have it tongue
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ada2604(f): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2016
livinbygrace:

My dear have done that many years ago,am 35 so take my words to the bank.The guy ll surely regret it.Most guys with such attitude re always losers at the end.Take it or leave it.
with all due respect sir! thats y u are actually still single or probably not happi in ur relationship d reason for dz form of tot. there is somtin funny about life, we attract who we are, and trust me in any case u attract someone diff from u its jst a matter of tym before u unknowingly rub off on da person, and that person unknowingly start having a diff form of thinking and doing things. just count around u those principled, focused and reliable men out there and check their foot steps and b honest with ursef bout your findings. forget bout anyone else focus on creating d u, u want and u will attract someone like u and u will even be confident enough to ascertain that.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ada2604(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2016
ada2604:

with all due respect sir! thats y u are actually still single or probably not happi in ur relationship d reason for dz form of tot. there is somtin funny about life, we attract who we are, and trust me in any case u attract someone diff from u its jst a matter of tym before u unknowingly rub off on da person, and that person unknowingly start having a diff form of thinking and doing things. just count around u those principled, focused and reliable men out there and check their foot steps and b honest with ursef bout your findings. forget bout anyone else focus on creating d u, u want and u will attract someone like u and u will even be confident enough to ascertain that people wen lots are around u, just same way our personality attracts d kinda frndz we have.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ada2604(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
.[/quote]
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah. I can't give it back and it feels good. it's all mine now,and ama cherish it for a long time grin. In d deep voice of Don jazzy -" Omalicha,if you want the kiss u can come and have it tongue
You can keep this kiss. are you from Igbo?
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Dklef(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
luciouscookie:

What you are saying is entirely different. Your married friend refused to go because he was a real man with conscience. He didn't go to the ashawo house to kiss, romance, UnCloth and refuse to insert disc unlike the op. I hate the fact that he humiliated and innocent girl because he wants to appear holy.

What innocent girl are you even talking about?

A girl that followed a guy to his house and even went as far as to und.ress in a man's house? Maybe OP should go ahead and tell us how old this girl in question is.

Should he had taken advantage of this girl's naivety? The way you grown people of nowadays reason sef.
So this girl in question wanted sex, not minding how unmorally upright and adsurb it appears. (for her to unshamefully open her punami so easily for a guy) the guy wanted it earlier but later changes his mind and appologises.

Its then left for the shameful girl go home and reminisce all that went down, realise her naivety and fix her moral life. Period!

How bad of you to come out to defend an irresponsibly unsophisticated lady?
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by iPopAlomo(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2016
See how inconsiderate this nigga is... he left another girl hanging and fellow girls dey hail am...

OP... that your girlfriend no be wife yet... you Bleep up... this same konji go catch you again tomorrow...

Your girlfriend don travel... you don pursue your side chick...??

Who you gon call now...?!

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ogaofficer(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Eureka123:
It's funny how much many humans base their reactions on other people's actions first. So, it's an offense for the OP to do what he perceives as right even just for his own sake?? It was okay for him to go down to the worst despicable level if his girlfriend was cheating on him? Or that he was a fool to let go of such an opportunity if he wasn't sure of his girl friend's loyalty?? How about him not going ahead because of the self respect he has for himself and for values, girl friend aside??

What's really wrong with our society's morals today? What has really gone wrong? I wonder the kind of parents a lot of you would make.
like someone once said " our ruleless and rootless society is in danger of becoming a ruthless society or let me say it's already a ruthless society. I don't know why we all don't want to become a society led by a renewal of moral and ethical conscience in our life.
it is up to us as an individual and their families to develop a strong private conscience to guide them, which I think the Op just did.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

You can keep this kiss. are you from Igbo?
Nah.Am a deltan.
What part of the east are you from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.