Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

2bey's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bey's Profile / 2bey's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Literature / Re: A Novel; Joe And The Brutts by 2bey(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2012
Brov, U ARE AS GOOD AS ORIGINAL!!!
Thumbs upper Dude.
Family / Re: How Much Can You Reveal To Your Partner. by 2bey(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Abali1:

I rarely do have crisis. Once in a 18 months and it doesn't last more than 24hours. and I don't have tell-tale sign. I live a good life.
My pain is because, I told her from the beginning not to go into a relationship with me if it will only lead to a crash after she has informed her family. She told me that she can make up her own mind.
I asked severally if I did anything wrong and the answer was a repeated NO. It is just that her family doesn't want her to marry a SS (exactly the question I posited in the beginning).
It is just another one year of wasted emotions.
I can't imagine ur pain no matter how I try, how painfull it will be 4 u 2 remember d way she loved ur companionship, laughed @ ur jokes. U enjoyed it as well, she was very good but how c'd she do this after all d such a 'friendship'? I can't say & won't even try, she may later wish things jst as u r wishing her but u have 2 use the ultimate tool; FORGIVENESS, forgive her 4 it all, 4 nt understanding & 4 leaving when trouble brewed. Secondly, forgive urself 4 holding it against her or her family, whichever, the sacrifice was beyond her ability yet u wished she had make her folks see reason (what if she tried jst 4 ur sake). U c'd do this & not feel ąŋɏ different, u may still fight d urge 2 let goo so easily but u are brave enough 2 seek help, u w'd be wise enough to kn help when u c 1. U were created 4 a purpose which only the CREATOR can reveal to u, so seek HIM no matter how awkward u are tempted 2 feel. What u r looking 4 is not really out there, u may just be wishing it to be as every1 has said. It c'd b closer than u ever imagined. Cheer up Bro & let go of the past! U can win this.
Education / WAEC Witholds Over A Hundred Thousand Results Due To Malpractices. by 2bey(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
LAGOS—West African Examinations Council, WAEC, has said that 101,398 candidates who sat for the 2012 May/June West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, WASSCE, will have their results  withheld for alleged involvement in examination malpractice.

Addressing newsmen yesterday, shortly after the 54th meeting of the Nigerian Examinations Committee, NEC, Hajiya Fatima Abdulrahman, National President of All Nigeria Confederation of Principals of Secondary Schools, ANCOPSS, on behalf of the NEC said: “In  deliberation  on the conduct of the Council’s  May/June examination diet, the Committee considered  all the cases  of examination malpractice presented by the National  Office  and took  appropriate decisions in line with the policies of the Council.

“Having considered malpractice cases,  about 101,398 candidates out of the total  number  of 1, 695,  872 candidates who sat for the May/June WASSCE  in Nigeria  would have their results  withheld based on reports of their alleged involvement in examination malpractice.”
Literature / Re: The burning cold by 2bey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] Eeeessshh, I w'd have 2 visit d men's room, d suspence has gotten to ma bowels. . .
Culture / Re: Describe Your Country In One Word? by 2bey(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2012
mbhs139:

Ole! Thief!!! Now now, she don become your friend. Ashawo!!! Barawo!!! Gbomo-Gbomo
tongue U just succeeded in sparking their attraction for each other, but by the way the jist was a month back and u just noticed . . .
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi by 2bey(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
obicentlis:
There are minority Native Christians who are originally are from Bauchi, the can't run from their fatherland. They need our prayers.
You are wise and discerning.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by 2bey(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
f i o: I was asked this question during my NDA 64regular course interview, we call it sand modelling, it goes like this: their was a huge explosion in a village and 4 were injured and they have just 1h 30mins more to survive. At that very time there was a heavy storm, the roads are also vey bad. As a leader of an emergency team from from the closest hospital connected by 40km road to the village were asked to pick from the fastest means to make the 4victims survive. The village and the hospital are also connected by air and water.firstly, U have a helicopter that contains 2 emergency members and 6more passanger spaces, but due to poor visibility u have to wait for 95mins. Secondly, u have an ambulance which contains 2 emergency members members with 2 more passanger space, but due to bad road the sppeed is limited to 40km/h, it takes 2mins to load and unload passangers, finally, a double engine speed boat which takes 5mins to service each engine, contains 2 emergency members and 4 passanger space, it uses 45mins to move from the hospital to the village, if both engines are used it takes 30mins, it takes 5mins to load and unload passangers. What do u think is the fastest and why?
The boat will be best because it can carry all 4 injured people to the hospital in 45 (10mins to service both engines, 5mins to load & unload passengers, 30mins if both engines r used), if one engine is used the total time will b 50 mins . . . Leaving enuf time to save the 4 lives.
Science/Technology / Re: Picture Of Africa From Space: By ESA Satellite by 2bey(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, you guys sure do have a way of displaying your ostentaciousness, how can sm1 see a map and instead of commenting like a creature with a head, goes ahead to ask how the image displayed affects the price of petrol. It never was a crime to not spout nonsense about stuff you aren't knowledgeable about.
It's desert encroahment that is being refered to . . . C'd some persons like (refuses to name names) stop disgracing their Alma-maters. . . Isn't it enough that you are just online must you go ahead to display your heightened level of ignorance and lack of valuable things to say.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: American Pastor Joins Muslims In Ramadan Fast by 2bey(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf!:

Abstaining from certain food and eating others is certainly not a fasting as precribed by the Holy Qur'an. Drinking only palp, eating only white and water is more like watching one's diet if you ask me.

BTW, did Bible make the fasting compulsory to Christians? Just asking sha... I need to know
I too w'd like to know if having ones stomach filled with food before the break of day, eating nothing till sundown and then having a better time with food qualify as a fast.
Islam for Muslims / Re: American Pastor Joins Muslims In Ramadan Fast by 2bey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
enochogulu: Of what benefit will d fasting do 2 him since he is not a muslim?no muslim will agree 2 join christian in any ceremony,even 2 shake hands with non-muslim is a problem 2 dem
At least there is sm1 making use of his grey matter,instead of idle wishes and irrational thinking . . . Am looking foward to an Imam joining the christians in next year's Lenten season(in a zillion years).
It's okay to be peace-loving but to sentimental about religious issues ***quietly passes the page ***
Business / Re: CBN To Launch N5000 Notes With Yar'adua's Head In September by 2bey(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Acidosis: Though I doubt this story»»»
Is it a must to put some people's head on our currency? and even if they must. .Ojukwu would have been the best option not Yar'adua. . Yar'adua was already dead before he was called to rule the nation-ask OBJ.

Since Yar'adua died before Ojukwu did, I guess Ojukwu's picture(not head) w'd be on the N10,000 currency. I wonder what we are missing here, 'cos we sure aren't seeing so clearly what they are aiming at?
I 've heard stuff about international prospects to make a cashless society . . . Public affairs analysts w'd 've to give us the pros and the cons of this.
Romance / Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by 2bey(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Phizzie555: I didnt titled it a poem, Maybe somebody else edited it or something
Yes, sure the 'somebody' must have signed in with your user name and password. It's no crime if you just view other persons post even if u don't comment nor like, but letting your sour feelings get the better of u . . . Its politely a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.