Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

2DADDEY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2DADDEY's Profile / 2DADDEY's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by 2DADDEY: 7:44pm On Apr 27
chigoziri2403:
Most are virtual slips
You too Sabi cheesy
Politics / Re: Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary by 2DADDEY: 7:44pm On Apr 25
Laslas na Betty Anyanwu loss. Both contender are not in good term with her late husband and her.
Make she go buy hypertension drugs in bulk angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by 2DADDEY: 3:27pm On Apr 25
danijesus:
Until the Igbo man becomes Nigeria president no headway for Nigeria
Hahahaha Oniyeyeye cheesy cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by 2DADDEY: 6:12pm On Apr 21
Osinwin!! Hand go soon touch you and your children for the monies you all looted from Ondo state grin angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by 2DADDEY: 10:04am On Apr 21
Agunesinjaweola:
Shame on Ondo people if they allow a Traitor -Ayetidiwa to become Governor after open betrayer of his benefactor !
Get out!! A traitor 10 million times over a woman wrapper like Olusola Oke. Betty go hear weeeen just wait after reelection.
ENKR!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 9:59am On Apr 21
Christistruth00:

Ondo Women don Vex for Betty Akeredolu and his Wife and demanded a SW first Lady from now on
It's finished for Olusola Oke . He's been cancelled forever. He has no chance of becoming Governor in Ondo state. Ondo people spoke and it's loud and clear. No room for for Igbo first lady again in our dear state 😡

1 Like

Politics / Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:41pm On Apr 20
Ade2024:

You stupid
Backward fellow
Does it change the fact you guys aren't progressing?
Empty brain
yenyenyen
Una go see mabo just wait after reelection angry
Politics / Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:22pm On Apr 20
seunmsg:
I’m sorry for Sola Oke. He’s a good guy with a wrong wife at this point in time. The mood in the south west, Ondo state especially is against anyone with a wife from a region that despise the Yoruba people. He’s the Atiku of Ondo state politics who is not destined to become governor.
He can go fvck himself. The party should make life hell for him so he can go waste his money contesting in one mushroom party like he always does.
After reelection Lucky must sack all those Igbos Betty imported into Ondo state civil service. Awon Atokowabaleje gbogbo😡😡

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:12pm On Apr 20
ednut1:
oku orire o cheesy
Yes we are happy. That woman wrapper Olusola Oke is finished politically in Ondo state.
Betty go see shege for lucky hand
Hand go soon touch her 🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On Some Aspirants To Withdraw Ahead Of APC Governorship Primary by 2DADDEY: 8:06pm On Apr 20
Godfullsam:
Olusola Oke alllllllllll the way grin
Dey play. That one is a serial contender. No room for Ondo governor with wife of Igbo extraction. Never again!!!
Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On Some Aspirants To Withdraw Ahead Of APC Governorship Primary by 2DADDEY: 8:02pm On Apr 20
Redomi:
I pray Wale Akinterinwa should win
God forbid!!
Aiyedatiwa all the way 💯💯

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake by 2DADDEY: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Zool6:
Am I the only one who dont no singel hit song done by this Seyi ? his Songs also hardly appear in
Nigeria mixed tapes
Aje you are not living thing
Politics / Re: Photo: Major Contenders For Edo Governorship Election Have Yoruba Affiliations by 2DADDEY: 7:57am On Mar 29
Hahahaha last last na Yoruba man go still rule Edo.
They said cannot vote for Olumide because he has a Yoruba name now this one Omo Akin to tun pada de .lol

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria by 2DADDEY: 9:12pm On Mar 20
EbinPawaGovt:
But Google calls this post a lie. It clearly says that Igbo lead in education and intelligence not just in Nigeria but Africa. This is despite national bias against igbo children. Even the policy of the Nigerian government against the Igbo shows that they're aware that Igbo are the most intelligent group in the country. These igbo kids still lead in all national exams.
Oponu any random fool can create a topic and Post on their website. Werey be claiming Google said this hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Seyi Law Under Attack For Calling Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Son Of A Returned Slave by 2DADDEY: 8:25pm On Mar 15
He caused that to himself. If you don't know how to talk sensibly in public you will hear the whole gist how your Mom was disvirgined in the market 53 years ago angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by 2DADDEY: 8:57pm On Mar 12
JAMO4REAL1:
can u bet with me
Wait and see 😎
Politics / Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by 2DADDEY: 8:46pm On Mar 12
JAMO4REAL1:
APC will never give him the ticket bcus Ayedatiwa fight with his boss @ injury time even SW gov didnt support him he did'nt have presidency support
Dey there dey play 😄 Lucky Aiyedatiwa is our next governor in Ondo
Politics / Re: Tinubu: I’ll Solve Farmer-herder Crisis In Three Weeks If Governors Provide Land by 2DADDEY: 8:31pm On Mar 12
This one na mumu talk Mr Tinubu. No land in my Ekiti for murderous barbarian herder
Health / Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 2DADDEY: 9:10pm On Mar 07
Clomiphene citrate [CLOMID] . No thanks
Politics / Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by 2DADDEY: 7:12pm On Mar 02
This thread mad die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Op be using obidient Head to play Ludo grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Sisi Quadri Dies At Age 44 - Ifutureconnect by 2DADDEY: 7:47pm On Mar 01
This one shocked me. RIP
Music/Radio / Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by 2DADDEY: 7:20pm On Feb 26
FeliciaOja:
You have to give people from the east their accolades. When it comes to Business
They are the real genius.

I remember when Dbanj left Don jazzy and ran to USA. people said Don jazzy is finished
Mo hits is finished

Don jazzy as a true Igbo business man
Started a fresh with MARVIN
The rest was history

If only dbanj could see the future
He wouldn't have left Don jazzy
Now ordinary Rema get LEVELS on international scene pass Dbanj

My business manager must be from Igbo
They have good business IQ
I cannot come and kii myself in business
Let those who are good in it handle it for me

Congratulations Don Jazzy💥💥❤️❤️
Don Jazzy is Isoko from delta state. Attachee by force try dey get shame

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by 2DADDEY: 7:14pm On Feb 26
LastProphet:

Very true you can't take it from Ibos, they are great in business though they also add lots of criminality but not all of them. People like Coscharis has my complete respect because I'm familiar with his dealings. His grass to grace story is authentic. Don Jazzy is one of the wisest people of his generation
Lol Don jazzy is Isoko na him mother be Igbo
Politics / Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by 2DADDEY: 8:25pm On Feb 23
flokii:

This thing you pointed out here made me lose interest in one church I rarely attend here in Abuja.. In a mixed church, they'll switch to mostly Igbo songs and the Igbos there will be rejoicing.
To sing Yoruba songs na war but they want other people to be singing in Igbo language. I think they do it deliberately to have a feeling of being superior to others.
Good they are displaying their horrible nascisist Trait everywhere they go. I don't know how is only you every tribe and people hate . The last election especially Lagos really opened many Yoruba eyes to see them for who they are. Chauvinistic expansionist lousy braggadocios nonentity

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by 2DADDEY: 7:29pm On Feb 23
Igbos despise Sharing what's theirs with others but have their eyes glued to other people's own
In the Catholic Church in Ondo state where I'm based most indigene have left the church and ported to other churches due to their overbearing domineering traits. Na Dem go want their language and music to be the church anthem while indigenous people culture relegated. Their attitude Soo annoying

E go hard for Igbo to get the presidency in this present Nigeria and Biafra agitation is all noise and political serere angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by 2DADDEY: 9:43pm On Feb 18
My own take is that this site is gone. Can you imagine only Yoruba tribalists are banned and their comments deleted. Igbos wandering freely yet Seun does nothing. cry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwara Varsity Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON Semi-finals by 2DADDEY: 6:46pm On Feb 08
I only watched the penalty kick .I no get strength to sit in front of TV give myself cardiac arrest.
Politics / Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by 2DADDEY: 7:35pm On Jan 28
Na Wetin Agbero FFK been dey enjoy that year be dis. Chai sad

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.