Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538724 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ludakay:
March Sales

Dfw/Hvac/Company/ king

Sold price : $225

Venue: Dan

HT: less than a month.

Comgratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joevics(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
$80 Payoneer available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi, have you received your payment now? What option did you use? Wise or Wire Transfer?
ChiefGen2:
Good afternoon great people....

Please how long does it take for wire transfer to wire fund to my local bank after requesting for withdrawal from Epik??

I requested for withdrawal since last week.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi guys, who has received money from Epik in his bank account recently? I just had a chat with their customer care and they told me Wise is not supported in Nigeria. Also, wire-transfer is also not supported.
I would like to receive a payment in my Dom Account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Any eBook or WhatsApp group I could learn this from start to finish? I'd appreciate thanks. wink

I don't mind paying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Ajineita:
Any eBook or WhatsApp group I could learn this from start to finish? I'd appreciate thanks. wink

I don't mind paying.
Everything you need is here believe you me.
Take a walk down to page 1 and start from there.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

Softwares
Gmaps leads - Letsextract
Yellow page leads - Yellow page scraper
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

Go to your Facebook search bar and type in your domain name. Let’s say you have “AustinPlumbingservices” go to your Facebook search bar and type in “Austin plumbers” or “Austin Plumbing Services” and their business pages will pop up. Visit each page and you’ll see their emails and numbers there.

You can also do the same on Instagram, it’s easier on Instagram cause their pages will come up while typing and you also have the option of following the hashtags to see more enduser pages.

Thanks alot boss I appreciate this honestly ♥

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Please i bought two domains from dynadot yesterday and ED still show the domains available
Hope its not an issue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Theoseun:
Please i bought two domains from dynadot yesterday and ED still show the domains available
Hope its not an issue
Not an issue as far as the name is already in your Dynadot account. Anyone who tries to register would see it has been taken.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Theoseun:
Hope its not an issue
It's normal. It will later change from available to registered. Provided the domain is already in your dynadot, you shouldn't worry yourself. If you are still in doubt search for the name on the whois.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
edogu:

It's normal. It will later change from available to registered. Provided the domain is already in your dynadot, you shouldn't worry yourself. If you are still in doubt search for the name on the whois.

Oh oh thanks for the clarification
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ajineita:

I don't mind paying.
Start from page 1
Visit julanky dot com
Contact the sole grand head and OP of this thread @iykepromotions for tutorials.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you are DENIED free access to Nameworth like I was and would like to check some domain values out of curiosity, let me help you check up to 20 domain names for free.

Note that these valuations shouldn't solely determine your decision to hold a domain name or not.

Indicate here if interested. First five persons only.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please guys,
am want to purchase up to 6 domain names but due to the cap on dollar spending on Naira-dollar cards, i cannot go beyond $20 on my GTb Nairamaster card.

Is there any method you guys use?
Pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:
Please guys,
am want to purchase up to 6 domain names but due to the cap on dollar spending on Naira-dollar cards, i cannot go beyond $20 on my GTb Nairamaster card.

Pls help
Try to read the posts on the thread. If you follow this thread, try to read the posts.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Try to read the posts on the thread. If you follow this thread, try to read the posts.

pls assist me a page where i can get this info. if you have it make it snappy for me. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:

pls assist me a page where i can get this info. if you have it make it snappy for me. Thanks
I can't, sorry. Someone else will help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I can't, sorry. Someone else will help.

ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:

ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:

ok. Thanks

Check out the last 50 pages of this thread or type Barter Card in the search box and check out where it was discussed on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Vikkoh:

Check out the last 50 pages of this thread or type Barter Card in the search box and check out where it was discussed on this thread.

thank you so much. I will use my paypal funds to run it instead. Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:
Please guys,

Pls help
Page 2716.........below is the link to the page.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2715#111026456
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by floridam(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:
Please guys,

Pls help
Not so fast bro.
Oga sapio dey try calm u down so u don't rush into buying bleep names.
Kindly read from page 1 to say 200 first.
Then the last 100 pages to know the way out of the $20 restriction. Na barter the solution dey bro.
Thereafter register for training or call oga Iyke.
Still don't buy........
Watch some domains for like one month and see how they are 'drop catched' by the gurus.
Do research on domain names.
Thereafter, u can start buying but I still bet u r 95% on the way of buying junks at first.
It is easier to buy than selling.
Been reading since October 2021 and following this thread back to back.
I don't have to ask questions on some basic things yet.
Reason is I always got answers from this thread.
Oga don't rush into buying that seemingly 'juicy' name.
I come in peace bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
toby345:
that means the guy registering "electricstore" is not that bad IMO grin grin
Dude f*ck u sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bosses in the house.
I learnt how to use expireddomain/net.
I saw sweet looking keywords but zero DA/DP and others.
Are they still valuable or worth it to buy or I should jejely leave them..
Advice needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:

Contrary to what you would hear about buying now, you need to make that decision fast. But I'll implore you if you have been on this thread for sometime and studied briefly some sales, you should get a name. It would enable you learn the ropes faster and put into practice all you have learnt. Make your mistakes now. Whether it's wack or not, time would tell.
In this business, research, persistence and time rule everything. And no matter what name you want to acquire, make some research and then follow your instincts.
All the best, bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
To all the beginners in here..
If you are not ready to fail, don't try this domain flipping.
Research, study, and study more..
Here shouldn't be your Bustop, go to namepros, read the professionals and Gurus like Bob Hayke a name like that.
Research and research is the key.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
VersatileVee:
sales report of march
NAME: Corpus//Christi//InjuryAttorney//com
HT:5 days
Reg: porkbun(lol my last promo slot)
BIN:499
SP:499
CP:4.75usd

Lol if u can remember i bought this domain with my last card a day before coming here to cry...

Special thanks to the almighty JEHOVAH God
Cha thanks alot Sir @Crazeworld for the encouragement and the interview
Oga @Deji e be like say u be disciplinarian, the boss man don chase me comot twice 4 his whatsapp but still accepted me back,,Thanks alot boss for for all the help and sales letter tips..no wahala if dis guy ever make am i will pull up live to visit u all with my congratulatory gift.
@Hiscrazines AH brother as i reach ur side i went speechless boss, there should be another word greater than thanks, biko accept my thanks i appreciate for being with me through tick and thin...

Thanks to every one in this unique group and to the kind hearted OP. no much words buh PLease never give up newbies or oldtimers, if e hard jst come here come cry...we go encourage u.

P.S I still get along way to learn..oh cus 11 months of working hard every day i still day 4 three sells.biko hu dey sell soap

Congrats mate.....Great month ahead for us all cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Telegram234:
Bosses in the house.
I learnt how to use expireddomain/net.
I saw sweet looking keywords but zero DA/DP and others.
Are they still valuable or worth it to buy or I should jejely leave them..
Advice needed

Right after you're done slamming one of the bosses @toby345 f*ck u!

You are not wise

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
chinaPay:

The entitlement, he should make it snappy for you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: therealMcCain, Allfavours, Sapiosexuality(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.