Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71208 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by BigYash: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why won't he dump you,when u don use organic finish the first layer of your skin You are yet to see chumchin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 2extremes(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
angry
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by kingreign(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
[s]Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu![/s]

Trash comment.

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Ugaboy: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
Zzor when will you change
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by dreu2fine(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Is that all?.... we need details before we set up the Social media jury
e get y
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
The best season for breakfast. We feast brothers
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Hezzyluv: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
daddytime:
Wipe your tears and move on sis...

He wasn't your man if he was, this wouldn't happen.

Pick up yourself, keep your head up, and be open-minded.

You'd meet yours in due time.

I fink her crying is based on the fact she miss going to US soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MilkANDpepper: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hahaha...why always you? [color=#006600][/color]
siofra:
Nigerian men are ssssccccuuuuummmm all of them tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Baronnaire: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!

No now, we ain't all like that... At least I can speak for myself...

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Dshocker(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
She paid instagram just to trend,there was never any man in the picture

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by executive12: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is a case of golddigger being outsmarted by another golddigger. The only victim here is the simp that came back to marry the golddigger and his tears will be premium when he finally takes her abroad.

Exactly.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rubbish and buhari

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by smallsmall: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you it was about money? And who told you they don't have money or they only have fake accents?

You had better change the circle of friends you have.

Bashing people from returning home from abroad seems to be the new trend in Nigeria now, like it is the Abroad people that caused all our problems? - No light, bad roads, bandits, terrorists, thieving leaders and Politicians, poor Hospital facilities, lack of drinking water, looting and corruption, money-swallowing snakes, rubber-stamp National Assembly, etc. grin grin

#ChasingShadows

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by juman(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal

You are perfectly right.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by olajohnson542: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
While is she crying as if she has not broken the heart ❤️ of so many guys before out there pls shift … all i can say is move on men never finish for market ….. � �

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by obembet(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

I need one

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by executive12: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you it was about money? And who told you they don't have money or they only have fake accents?

You had better change the circle of friends you have.

If it's not about money, what else is it about?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Njc1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
No talk ham abeg
Iyaebe:
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by annisy(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol
Money is not everything but they have something most Nigerians don't have which is exposure!!
Iyaebe:

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by obembet(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
One man die, woman born another
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by goodheart01: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

But I hope u know when this so called Taxi drivers and gutter cleaners send money back home, your country's failed economic situation make the value of their money go high. That's to say they're still richer than most guys who are based in Naija. Dollar and naira no be mates.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by executive12: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

How about Nigerian women?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by daddytime(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hezzyluv:

I fink her crying is based on the fact she miss going to US soon.

Lol...
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Jlow2: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who took ur bestie to ur fiance place
If you know you bestie is finer than you or well behaved dnt ever let her accompany you see your boyfriend, fiancee or his friends,e get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

Why the hate? They probably earn your annual salary in a month.

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by juman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:
She paid instagram just to trend,there was never any man in the picture

Hmmmmmm.
It can be a lie just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by muykem: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
The man has properly tested the two and choose the sweetest.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!

Men will always be the problem to you, never will you ever wonder why he did it, neither will you question what the friend did. Men will always be the problem

Abeg rest

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Abujason: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

And that includes ya papa. Abi?

If I hammer ya toto now ehn!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
annisy:
Lol
Money is not everything but they have something most Nigerians don't have which is exposure!!
Carry your exposure go shoprite and let's see how much things you go fit buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.