Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2good2hear's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2good2hear's Profile / 2good2hear's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by 2good2hear(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2023
shocked
Politics / Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by 2good2hear(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2023
grin
Music/Radio / Re: Johnny Drille - Believe Me (Official Music Video) by 2good2hear(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
A beautiful song with a nice story line... 8/10.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State by 2good2hear(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Agbado master doing giveaway upandan..
My fellow Nigerians, I ashuwa you that you can collect the money shared and still vote for Obi and nothing bad will happen but good ..
Vote for a new Nigeria, them no swear for we..

18 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by 2good2hear(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Make you sef steal person own song make you too blow naa... Shey suffer no dey tire you blackface... People dey steal your songs dey blow, when you wey get am no gree blow...
Bia this guy . Mind ya sef.. thief anoda person own and blow.. them no swear give you

98 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by 2good2hear(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
shocked
I am obediently obedient but I won't support this... You are only depriving people their constitutional right to free movement... This is so wrong from every angle.. this could even cause a riot there and all will be tag to Obidatti.. There are better ways to encourage people to go collect their PVCs than this way ..

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by 2good2hear(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue by 2good2hear(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2023
For your information, molue is still in use in every part of Lagos... Don't make it sound like it's been scrapped..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari: $1 Billion Spent To Recover Territories Seized By Terrorists by 2good2hear(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2023
And this is the government Tinubu is giving credit to and still wants to continue the good works of Buhari cashing out from the nation... APC rescuing us from APC grin grin grin
Shey you dey whine me ni... A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi... For the sake of my children unborn. Enough is enough.
Vote wisely Nigerians...

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 2good2hear(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2023
smiley
Politics / Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by 2good2hear(m): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Sometimes you just wonder why some people are just so bent on seeing this beautiful country fail... You see something good for everyone but you opt for the bad... May God judge you all... Please for the reasonable people of Nigeria, vote wisely and be obedient while casting your votes..
Make the rest just dey play.

1 Like 2 Shares

Pets / Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by 2good2hear(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
None of the parent GSD is pure; they are both mixed GSD and local... A pure GSD will cost you nothing less than 100k - 120k..
Na ekuke dey sell give you brahh..
Vote wisely.... Vote Obidatti

27 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: No Cause For Alarm: FG Assures Of Safety Over Reports Of Elevated Terror Threat by 2good2hear(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Since Lie Mohammed is there with them in the meeting, there should be cause for alarm ooo. Believe them at your own risk.... Nigerian government no send anybody... Know this and know peace..
Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by 2good2hear(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Let's just give to Musa... He is a true patriotic Nigerian... Most of his colleagues like Mikel and co. made so much from football without give back to the country that showcased them to the world... May God country to prosper you brother. That is a wise man we are seeing here..

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video by 2good2hear(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kkk
Politics / Re: Buhari Warns Bandits: No Matter The Hole You Crawl Into, We Will Find You by 2good2hear(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shey to warn bandits no dey tire this man ni?.. In the south-eastern part of the country you no dey warn oo... Na action you dey take .. now E reach your people... Na warn you dey warn .. Oshey warner-bros.. We are obediently waiting.. wonder man

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 2good2hear(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Let's assuming you dodged my question.

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba trying to secure their PVC?
I use to think you have sense; but nope... You really proved me wrong...

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by 2good2hear(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
We also need a different number to report to, should in case we call these numbers you provided and the yeye people didn't pick up or respond to our complains. Abi no be naija wey I know again

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by 2good2hear(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
And people will come here and say Buhari is normal... Thunder fire una dia

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by 2good2hear(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2021
Awww... This says it all...
Where a man finds peace, he makes it his home... Fact!!!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by 2good2hear(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2021
Going for war with no tactical military formation... Chai!!! Nigerian Army why? When you tell them to put the right people in charge, them no go gree..

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu by 2good2hear(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2021
Let me share my short story concerning this Osu thing; perhaps that might answer your question..
I met this beautiful lady in 2018 and dated her for a year before thinking of settling down with her; Should I say she was the best woman I ever came across.
Cooking A1
S3x A1
Caring for me A1
Hustling A1
Supportive A1
She was just too good to be true with just little faults.. Our both parents were happy about our Union, until I told my dad about my plans to engage her... He was happy about my readiness to settle... He asked questions that every parent would ask about his daughter in law to be and also ask if she was Osu... I told him that she is not an Osu lady, because I already asked her about Osu, which she told me she wasn't.. Unknowing to me, my dad did his own research going to her village to discover that her family are Osu.. No be small fight start oo... My parents said I can't marry her but I stood my ground insist that my marrying her is already concluded.. At some point I wasn't picking my parents call for almost 2 month cause I already engaged her before he went for his research.. Pastors, family members, friends, all called talking to me settle with my parents.. telling me that my mum even fainted and was rushed to the hospital... My dad saw how stubborn I was about it and told me to go on it the marriage that he is right behind since that's was I wanted... Let's fast forward .. She broke up with me the very moment I told her About what has been going on.. She quarreled that who her my parents to level her Osu... I tried to let her know it's been settled, that we can both marry, only for her to drop her engagement ring saying that if I must engage her again, it must be in the presence of my both parents before she accepts.... Baba... Na so I blank the babe oo... See who I dey beef my family for.. Its been 3yrs now we broke up.. you won't believe that I have date about 5 ladies after her.. and all 5 of them complained of the same attacks whenever they sleep at my place about a fair beautiful lady trying to kill them in their dreams and warning them to stay away from me... And believe me I never shared my previous story with any of them oo.. they all left me cause the dream is not normal... Almost Everytime the sleep over.

I don go do Deliverance oo... Now happy with my new found love ... Make I stop here

5 Likes

Politics / Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by 2good2hear(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
I will like them to start with Oga lie Mohammed...
Crime / Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by 2good2hear(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blood for blood....
Let's go there..
Since this is how the government wants it; we will give it to them how the serve us... We call it self defense... We Move. #EndBadGovernance.
Health / Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by 2good2hear(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2020
Na the same chuk wey me the look for u the worry about.... Guy pack well..

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by 2good2hear(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2020
Issokay.... Good for him...
But please where can I buy postinor 2..?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by 2good2hear(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Apeti tapit
Culture / Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by 2good2hear(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
Abba kyari seems like he started his call list from down; sombori should please hepus tell him to scroll back up and start from B...
And also let him know he is doing well...

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 2good2hear(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

With all the metal rings in her nose, nipple, navel and possibly vigina; are all enough to quicken her death from the current...

9 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by 2good2hear(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2020
It sad to say that the Nigeria we have now is not ready to contain this virus that is ravaging the entire world...
Na just say God love we naija people specially..
Just look at us still moving around freely, shaking hands freely, many of us still don kpansh like 4 to 5 kpekus this week alone freely, sucking and handling ..
They say naija too dey over religious, but I'm beginning to think that is one of the reason God is sparing us ...
Make we just they thank God for his Mercies...
E GET WHY..
Romance / Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by 2good2hear(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
I no dey understand English for day time.. Op u said what again. ? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.