Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,293 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

2metrelaurie's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2metrelaurie's Profile / 2metrelaurie's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07
thisisit:
Russia is predominantly Christian
Ukraine is predominantly Christian

Christian fighting Christians. If the POPE can't stop Christians from killing themselves and disturbing the rest of the world.. guess he has to do the needful -Resign

Russians and Ukrainians are orthodox Christians...and do not recognise the authority of the pope

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jashub:
Idiot...middle-easterners are not white , and I don't understand why you can't comprehend that

so you think only Europeans are white

Syrian president is even whiter (with blue eyes ) than the entire Spanish national team .

southern European look the same as Levant and North African Arabs

they are all white people
Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jashub:
Olodo..the Ethiopian was in his chariot reading a text from Isaiah before meeting the Philip (Acts8:26).

This means he was already conscious of the God of Israel, and was serving Him prior to meeting any Christian missionaries.

Do your research and stop this blatant display of ignorance.

You are the ignorant person here

Judaism and Christianity started in the middle east by white people .

Ethiopians copied both from them

How's this hard for you to comprehend?
Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jashub:
You must be stupid . It is a known fact that Ethiopians(who are black by nature) had the bible way before any Europeans, Asians and Central Americans.

This means that the bible was already on the continent of Africa way before any fvcking European or white man had knowledge of Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Kindly do you research before you continue with your self-imposed ignorance

Wasn't it a Roman citizen
That preached the gospel to the Ethiopian eunuch? Lol
Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jashub:
There is nothing oyibo about the bible . And for your information, the bible has Jewish origins that are very far from the so called "oyibo " idealogy you carry around

Jew are white people
and the bible was compiled by the Romans (oyibo ) and brought to you by other oyibo ( British )

the ancestors of oyibo who didn't know how it rained said humans were created in God's image when they themselves never saw this God you believe wholeheartedly.
Thier descendants who are far more knowledgeable are now telling u
humans are closely related to chimps you no wan gree when evidence choke .
be like you dey ment
Foreign Affairs / Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, please I don't believe such fake miracle

He was lucky to have escaped, that was a close shave.

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

The biblical Israel is different from modern day Israel

Wake up christians.

Biblical kingdom of Israel isn't same as the Roman province of Judea or modern State of Israel but they are all Jewish nation

Rest

1 Like

Culture / Re: Tiv Umbrella Body Heads To Court Over Claim They Entertain Guests With Wives by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

They do give out their wives to visitors, although it was an age long practice. But they used to do it in the past.

I'm Tiv , I have a living relative who is 98 years old
This practice was never a thing in Tiv society at any point in this universe's timeline

Like buharis integrity claim no one knows how this claim came about
And like Tinubus identity no one seems have proof of it

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Stop embarrassing yourself online . Semitics (Jews)are not white people ,they are just like arabs. The oyibos you are referring to are caucasian by race and even them will say they did not form Christianity undecided

You should stop embarrassing yourself

Christianity us basically a romanized version of Judaism

And Jews like Arabs and North africns are caucasoids

Mark zukerberg is a white man , so I Benjamin nethanyahu

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
There is nothing oyibo about the bible . And for your information, the bible has Jewish origins that are very far from the so called "oyibo " idealogy you carry around

Bible was compiled by oyibo people ( Romans )
The new testament is purely roman made
Romans exported it to other oyibo
The oyibo gave us

By the way aren't Jews also white ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Mistakenly Calls Ukrainian People 'Iranian' in Address, Video Goes Viral by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russia aim is to topple the government not kill Ukrainians
1stGenAmerican:

It’s been days and Russia still hasn’t cleared Ukraine but they’ll clear US?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
You go just open mouth waaaaaa dey talk rubbish
wiseoneking:
African countries joining....
You sound very funny. The economy impact and contribution of small Israel to the world economy is far more than the whole of Africa put together. You think economy is when this voodoo rice pyramid Abuja is displaying or this 16th century railway they are constructing is been celebrated. Don't just go there about African joining to form biz

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Natural resources you dim wit . Europe and america relies heavily of them tofunction
Boss469:

Lol...California reach pass all africa countries

Wetin African countries dey export?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man and china are our only hope against the west
You just dey yarn rubbish
Russia was literally in ruins when this man came to power and made it what it is today
Step down after that
The president that came after him was another buhari
He was brought back to power by the Russian ppl and he fixed things

Before
Illuminatiship:
I never knew Putin was this stupid Buhari of Russia..
Sports / Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Living off western propaganda

How many countries have america invaded ?
Tovard:
Whosoever the gods want to bring down, the gods will first take away attitudes and characters and hand over the spirit of pride �.

Russia �� will pay heavily for this singular act.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
They did so cus it entered their airspace .
NigeriaNawa:

Turkey already shot down a Russian jet a few years ago, during the Syrian conflict. What did Russia do ? Nothing, zero, zilch. Putin is all mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGOvsM4F0
Foreign Affairs / Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Why is chechnya still part of Russia then
donofdons:
I am beginning to love these Ukrainian - they are behaving like people from Muslim counties. This is how real men should die. Unapologetically, With a curse on their lips. Na why I like Muslims be that. Them no go dey surrender. They defeated Russians in the 1st Chechnya war, then the Afghanistan wars.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Make I hear word [quote auth seeor=TOPCRUISE post=110564842]Putin is mad. Sanity will come to Europe when they capture Putin[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Putin is mad. Sanity will come to Europe when they capture Putin
Sports / Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
1 naira is equal to how many Korean Won (south Korean )
Truthisunique2:
Putin better calm down

1rubble = ₦4

Na manage their economy dey

China isn't really to aid una, if the west mean una economy Na die
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2022
You will speak Italian

My point is the people that lived there 2000 years ago were Arab-Like no these Europeans that are there now
Faber:

If you want to buy a bottle of wine in the Vatican, what language will you speak?

The Language of a people can change, but hat does not make them a new people. Now that we're are speaking English are we no longer Africans. There are millions of Africans in America that cannot speak their native languages, but they tell you am " Igbo, am Yoruba, etc
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Aramaic was the native language of Judea

And Italian is used in churches in Rome

Ecclestial Latin ( church latin ) is only used in the Vatican which is a country on it own �
Faber:

You day Misyarn. Who you want misinform. So where are those Aramaic speakers? See their language was and is still Hebrew. Hebrew was used for liturgical practices then, while Aramaic was used for commercial and day to day activities.

Example is Rome, Italy. Italian is used for commercial and day to day activities in the headquarters of the Catholic church. But Latin is the officials liturgical language.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Sharap , America and it's eu allies have been doing it all over the world
Nobody bats an eye
thundafire:
Russia absolutely don't know that the are about to start a wat that will consume Putin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2022
It is .just like Jews being slaves in Egypt all fake
OBALOLA55:
IM NIT A RELIGIOUS FANATIC BRUH, I ALWAYS TRY TO SEE THINGS FROM ALL ANGLE IN OTHER TO AVOID MISTAKES. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ISRAEL OF THE BIBLE IS AN ILLUSION HENCE NEVER EXISTED undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2022
There was no Israel . The place wqs called Judea during Jesus time and later became Syria palestinea after roman sack of it
Later became a crusader kingdom then became Part of several Arab empires till the Turks took over then it fell to the British after WW1 that was when Jewish settlers started coming in
Righteousness2:

No Israel befor 1947?? Are u Serious?
This is comedy at its Peak..
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2022
That was Judea not Israel
And the people there spoke Aramiac not Hebrew
Faber:

Where was Palestine in 63 BCE when the Romans invaded Israel?
So my land was captured and I ran away, after much much, I came back to collect my land, you come rename my land, talk say na your own, you day whine me?
Foreign Affairs / Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Without American aid Israel wouldn't even survive a month in the middle east
Zonefree:

You must be mistaken Israel for Niger Republic.
Romance / Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why ? And what does this even mean
Quiny32323:

Always go 4 10% fat dairy foods!!!
Romance / Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't generalise I'm Nigeria I have these features like millions of others
Jeon:

ok let me tell you.
the cause of smelly kpekus is caused by you guys that dive into any hole. Those who have multiple sex partners (or whose partners have multiple partners) contracting the infections and later spread it to the fresh pushy.

Nigerian men are fugly with their short wide nose that stop downloading @ 0.01kb
can they have those features?
Somalia
Kenya
Morocco
Rwanda

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Those ppl look like the average ppl you'll see across northern Nigeria everyday
AoifeNightfall:

They are still finer than Nigerian men. They are just poor.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fulani attacks happens exclusively at villages or towns close to the border with nassarawa and kogi
condralbedez:
These Tiv guys self,upon all the issues Fulani heardsmen are giving them,nah this one nah be dey give am sleepless nights.
Foreign Affairs / Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:
In a hundred years from now you(Nairalanders) will all be dead

Foreign Affairs / Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2021
The speak Arabic and 95% are Arabs so it's an Arab country
Rexymania:
Is Lebanon an Arab country? They aren't

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.