Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (43576 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Tomide007: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

That's why we have opposition ,use your head.
If you had used urs, u will see that this is a response to a comment.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by truthbitesnaija: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2020
I hope Senator Abaribe's life is secured.
This man has always made a difference in one way or another questioning the plans of this present government.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Perfecttouchade: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Gbese re o...when the countries we owe begin too dey drag Nigeria, another slavery things go happen
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by obailala(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmmm.... $22.7bn... Obviously Lawan used his powers as oga here to gag every dissenting voice; he forcefully approved this loan request single handedly.

IF the money is juduciously used for it's intended purpose, then it wouldnt be a bad idea borrowing, but anything else, Nigeria is in serious trouble.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Afamed: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Mozegee:
Abaribe, God will continue to bless u.How can a stooge Senate president approve such amount,without they citizens knowing what the money is for. Heaven will not forgive bihari and his cabal.keep on mortgaging this country. The type of corruption that is going on this regime have supersede the entire 16 yrs of pdp
Abaribe is full of eyes services. He didn't raise this kind of objection during the years of PDP. He can continue to impress his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
If you can relocate abroad, please do. That way our kids will play no part in paying these loans the evil politicians collect and steal. Poor Nigerians are the worst. I really don't engage folks in the politics section, some of them are BMC guys they pay 30, 000 naira.
valenu:

Most times I don't even like commenting on this faceless forum because the majority of Nigerians think they are wise and know it all while they are not. The hate is just much for one another here but while hating can not put money on my table, I would never hate. Hence, you are right in your own opinion.
In my own opinion, I'm not talking about tribe or language. I'm talking about how difficult it is to correct wrongs by to many people. Whether Abaribe is Hausa or Yoruba or igbo, it does not affect my thumbs up for him for not shutting his mouth like every other senator there. He seems to be the only one not afraid of opposing the FG for all these money issues. By the time tax is increased to 10 percent or more, you will understand that this is not about tribe or party.
But having known that the majority of Nigerians prefer hard life, I would prepare my mind for it so when it eventually comes, I won't be surprised. Thank you for quoting and insulting, it won't stop me from getting my daily bread.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Chidex50(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2020
My own take is that if we can't pay back the loan,Oyibo should come and recolonize us back.That will be awesome!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by DrChukki: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Did I hear project on "Islamic Development Bank"...?

So is part of the loan....

Buhari na ndị otu ya ga-anwụ cha

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Na only laugh i just dey laugh...
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2020
valenu:
After watching this video, I conclude that few good persons can not fight numerous bad people. May God bless senator Abaribe. At this point if I were him, I would join the bad people and let us all suffer the consequences.

The bold part above is laughable... Isn't the average Nigerian already suffering the consequences of this clueless and idiotic leadership both at national and state??!...

Senator Abaribe is outspoken... But, make no mistake sir... He is equally part of the avaricious and useless elders ruining this nation! Every one of them will burn in Hell!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Tomide007:

If you had used urs, u will see that this is a response to a comment.

Whether it's a response or not all I'm saying is use your head ,don't just jump to comment cos of likes.

I hope my msg is clear?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by King44(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Seeing how other senators kept mute especially senators from the south is worrisome, he made it clear the provision for the request of the loan is lopsided to one part of the country and instead of speaking out some were murmuring others remained mute, lawd

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Kingrefreshed: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Olf1amJw0

Contrary to the belief that the approval of the $22.7b loan was a smooth sail on the floor, this video shows that there was tension on the floor of the Senate on Thursday following the insistence of the opposition senators to know details of the $22.7bn foreign loan request from the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

The Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, drew the attention of the Senate to the anomaly and requested the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, to allow a clause by clause consideration of the loan request.

His suggestion was turned down by Lawan who said the report of the panel should not be subjected to debate, based on the rules of the Senate.

Obviously uncomfortable with the position of Lawan, Abaribe warned the presiding officer that going ahead to hoodwink the Senate into passing the multi-billion dollar loan request without the details would spell doom for the country.

The matter degenerated into a serious tension with the senators viewing the development along partisan lines.

Watch the video to see as the drama unfolds.

The only senator in that chamber whose brain is 100% active. Others are just Dead but still breathing! Please were is Senator Rochas Okoroacha??

Is he dead?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2020
CrudeSon:

You are a disgrace!!! No wonder the country keep going backwards cos of people like you,never appreciate even whenit is certain it will affect you most and not the senator! Tueh

There is nothing disgraceful about calling a spade a spade... Those people are merely grandstanding for the cameras. APC and PDP are one and the same!!!

If we want to move forward an inch as a nation, everyone of those bastards must be retired peacefully or brutally!!! Enough said!!!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by ScotMisile: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Magicians:
How many bad people are governing the rotten n condemned shithole state of Abia Abaribe came from that he can't fight them but would rather fight for tribes in Nigeria his own tribe love to hate ?! Many of you Igbos speak out of plain foolishness n gross stupidity thinking that your foolishness bigotry n stupid is not noticeable.

Now, you can eat the gibberish you typed.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Olamywealth10: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2020
don't mind him (Lawan), he knows wat he"s doing. after all he get percentage waiting for him
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

Abaribe is full of eyes services. He didn't raise this kind of objection during the years of PDP. He can continue to impress his gullible followers

1960 - 2015 - N9.8tr
2015 - 2020 - N38.7tr

Does this even make sense to you, moreover the Abaribe you call eye service was impeached and reinstated twice as deputy Governor just because he did not align with Orji uzor kalu..

Get you facts straight and remove ignorance, empty vessels really make loud noise.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by King44(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
obailala:
Hmmmm.... $22.7bn... Obviously Lawan used his powers as oga here to mussle every dissenting voice; he forcefully approved this loan request single handedly.

IF the money is juduciously used for it's intended purpose, then it wouldnt be a bad idea borrowing, but anything else, Nigeria is in serious trouble.
above all no plans on ground to pay back, I sha know that one day buhari would leave the gvt and his immunity would be scrapped then fowl yansh go open

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by farouk2much(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2020
God bless abaribe
God bless me and my family
Now Dollars will rise from 365 to 805
God punish buhari and his followers
God punish each an every ApC member
Nigeria is finished

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by OluwaDamilola01: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by OluwaDamilola01: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by lloyds(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Buhari and APC have almost borrowed the entire future of Nigeria. .

I pity the gullible ones. APC! The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2020
valenu:

Most times I don't even like commenting on this faceless forum because the majority of Nigerians think they are wise and know it all while they are not. The hate is just much for one another here but while hating can not put money on my table, I would never hate. Hence, you are right in your own opinion.
In my own opinion, I'm not talking about tribe or language. I'm talking about how difficult it is to correct wrongs by to many people. Whether Abaribe is Hausa or Yoruba or igbo, it does not affect my thumbs up for him for not shutting his mouth like every other senator there. He seems to be the only one not afraid of opposing the FG for all these money issues. By the time tax is increased to 10 percent or more, you will understand that this is not about tribe or party.
But having known that the majority of Nigerians prefer hard life, I would prepare my mind for it so when it eventually comes, I won't be surprised. Thank you for quoting and insulting, it won't stop me from getting my daily bread.

Learn to ignore sycophants... Their intelligence is always suspect!!! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Royalbloodline: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2020
CrudeSon:

Sorry for name calling but yout don't need to bring party into everything,there is what is called humanity which surpasses all,that Abaribe means well,he can as well fold his hands and watch like others,how many of PDP are trying like him?

BTW,when I finished schooling you haven't been conceived.

Ha!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by OluwaDamilola01: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
The ticket racketer/ hypocrite Abaribe was no where to be seen during the borrowing years of PDP even when the crude oil price was at its peak.

Abaribe can continue to deceive his gullible followers. His years as deputy governor in Abia has still been under investigation till tomorrow
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by 2Odds101(f): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

During the years of pdp borrowing of $22billion...? Come when will you people even have sense in this NIgeria ?? I repeat this country can never be great ...useless and stupeeed people forming I too know everywhere...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by obailala(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2020
King44:
above all no plans on ground to pay back, I sha know that one day buhari would leave the gvt and his immunity would be scrapped then fowl yansh go open
Buhari is battling with his health currently, that's why you hardly see him in publoc. He would probably not be alive for long after leaving office. This one is a problem for future Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by oruma19: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2020
Infact U are behaving like the majority, everybody here is just listening to u... Lol
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
If Northerners don't turn us all to beggars, just like them,
I would eat my shoes

You, my good sir, actually assume there would be shoes to wear, least of all eat! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by King44(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2020
obailala:
Buhari is battling with his health currently, that's why you hardly see him in publoc. He would probably not be alive for long after leaving office. This one is a problem for future Nigerians.
He won't die ijn he must be alive to witness another party rule Nig and probe his gvt, I would live long infact must live long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.