Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers (8828 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Why Do Catholics Say This / Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers by brocab: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2019
What was Elizabeth’s first question to Mary? Not, “Did you come alone?” or “How did you get here?” but instead she asked, “Why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?” {Luke 1:43}
People find this fascinating because Mary hadn’t even told Elizabeth she was pregnant yet!
So Uben you ask-how did Elizabeth know?
The Holy Spirit had revealed the prophetic news to Elizabeth and her baby, John, as Christ’s powerful presence entered the house.
Like I said: God speaking through His Spirit, the Holy Spirit working together in both Mary and Elizabeth at the same time!
Ubenedictus:

This same Elisabeth who received the Holy Spirit, the same Holy Spirit in Mary and his a mother of a prophet said.
And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

What does that tell you?
Re: Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers by brocab: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
We can argue all day, but the truth of the matter is, I have given you bible knowledge, so what more can I say!
When Mary entered into the house-the Holy Spirit in Elizabeth leaped for joy-why because the Spirit of God-Christ had just entered into the room.
So we seek after the Christ inside, we do not seek after the flesh outside..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Are Shameless / Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.