Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (80755 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by pritykate(f): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I ɖɷŋ't ɭɩkҽ ɷѵҽɾ ىpҽҽɖɩŋɠ😀
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by rafcrown(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
One must be very careful with cyclists.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Fiwasayo(f): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Good thing my man doesn't like big asses

#TeamSkinny

Huh undecided there are skinny girls with nice butts wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by shamecurls(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
My tires re bad, Am watching my speed

You know i dont want to put your life at risk

cant imagine losing you Honey

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Cocoyamu: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Keep calm honey, u know its just a bike

So, let's just drive slowly behind her to avoid the possibility of on-coming collision....
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
***slaps her***
keep shut!! who is driving? me or you?? grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by unbeat007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Honey its a trap, let's avoid it. or Over speeding is dangerous and I love you so much
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by osnova(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Darling: why don't you drive past her? Honey: i don't want to hit and run.... or Honey: i don't want to disobey the traffic rule.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am trailing her:::

she is a known terrorist

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
MelodiousCity:

You look malnourished.
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Ladycloud(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
. Is your man a man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Honey, I don't like over taking heavy duty trucks, it's very dangerous.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by osnova(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Darling: why don't you drive past her? Honey: i don't want to hit and run.... or Honey: i don't want to disobey the traffic rule.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by ngmgeek(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Honey, how many times will I tell you that this is a single lane?

Besides, what are we rushing for? Leave me alone joo cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Huh undecided there are skinny girls with nice butts wink
Like me? wink
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Tanyogo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Technically speaking...it is a one lane road....so one has to be careful overtaking.

Plus...the cyclist is in the wrong....you do not ride a cycle in the middle of an highway. You ride a cycle in designated cycle routes(at least abroad).

I would switch on me horn to get the cyclist out of the way.
Read the Post again.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Independa: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
whiz10:
continue to deceive yourself.

honey, I heard there are road mines (i reside in the north), lets trade consciously. better save than never...
It can be true. Am a guy, and I don't
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
#TeamSkinny
How's your man's car and house?? undecided
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by driy65(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
emmyw:
Sometimes I Wonder The Kind Of Threads On Nairaland Homepage, Honestly What's The Meaning Of This? Sincerely Speaking, Is It A Joke Or What? Can Someone Explain The Meaning Of This Post? Walking Out Of Thread............
saddist

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Hairstyle27: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
osnova:
Darling: why don't you drive past her?
Honey: i don't want to hit and run....
or
Honey: i don't want to disobey the traffic rule.

God as catch you na so u dey lie for your bae abi, hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by jonnieoneng: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please can someone give me advice on how to create a blog
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by ceo4xpoint: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
I can't see clearly, have to slow down cool
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Babyphinas(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Byke get levels
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by overall90: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Darling..speed kills
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by prinsam30: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
na wa oooooo see thread
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by youngest85(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
lasisi69:
Lol....
mr end time to rugged
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by onunwa21(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
My dear, remember that speeding is not good
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MoneypassGod(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
baby stop disturbing me, I'm trying to concentrate.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MCzubby247(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=lasisi69 post=43936271]Lol. oooh yes darling in a bend like this overtaking is dangerous lol
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by curic(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
habba... honey, shey tin gbon'. Slow and steady wins d race.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
lipsrsealed

Guy u dey craze o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.