Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (81010 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by cardoctor(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Omo seee o. My answer will be..... HONEY I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO THE CAR. ITS NO LONGER MOVING FAST ENOUGH.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by whiz10(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=oluwafreshkid post=43987376][/quote] thanks...
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Over taking is dangerous on a sharp bend so I have to slow down and be careful
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 01FRESH(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
;DCan't u see what I'm seing here dear.so melopoly
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Good thing my man doesn't like big asses

#TeamSkinny
Bleep that lie......ur guy is choping big ass outside he jst dnt wan u 2 fill bad abt ur skinny back.....#gbam
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 01FRESH(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
;DCan't u see what I'm seing here dear.so melopoly[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by trish(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

For your mind ooo
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
MelodiousCity:

You look malnourished.
hahahahaha kai you get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by djraymy(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
emmyw:
Sometimes I Wonder The Kind Of Threads On Nairaland Homepage, Honestly What's The Meaning Of This? Sincerely Speaking, Is It A Joke Or What? Can Someone Explain The Meaning Of This Post? Walking Out Of Thread............
who invited you before?
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by akinlhab(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Sweetheart breeze may blow the bike away if I try to overtake coz I gat to increse my speed in the process ;DSweetheart breeze may blow the bike away if I try to overtake coz I gat to increse my speed in the process
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Timoleon(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
MelodiousCity:

The weather is very hot, can't chill grin
grin[quote author=MelodiousCity post=43990104]

grin
True that. Its freaking hot everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Bucaty: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
What happen to the way am driving
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by aboveu(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
I'm just trying to drive carefully. Road safety!!! wink wink wink
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
don't be surprised if he cheats with a chubby girl with big ass.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by emmyw(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
djraymy:
who invited you before?
And Who Ask You To Quote Me Here
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by emmyw(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz....guy abeg swerve....i dnt even know hw some of u live ur life....u must be one hell of a boring dude
Funny You, I Have Gone Through Your Posts And You Never Posted Any Reasonable Comment Since You Registered.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by emmyw(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Rejoice5000:
REV FATHER MBAKA
Just Surprise What A Lady Like You Is Commenting.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by mamaafrik(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Whizkeey:
Come and drive...... So u want to teach me how to drive
typical Nigerian man's response,darling the tyre is not well gauged,you knw dollar is now high,tyre don cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by driy65(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
emmyw:
Funny You, I Have Gone Through Your Posts And You Never Posted Any Reasonable Comment Since You Registered.
see u nor even get work??k na ma posts pain u?? mhen u a lonely fellow..n u reason lyk a girl

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by alaskido(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Cant you see it is a sharp bend. Traffic rules says no overtaking at sharp bends and moreover the wind from our car may run her bicycle into the bush. grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by boolieWoskie: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2016
why u wan crucify her must everyone be tripping and drooping for whack nyash? if u trip, me aint tripping for fat ass!!!!! i love my girl slim and skinny with mini oranges dangling or stiff when aroused and caroused!!!!! meanwhile, i cant follow such horrendous ass full of mess!!!!!
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
I go say it's wrong to overtake
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Abukc(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Honey our furure is bright,after all we are not hurry.moreover it might be those bokoharam babes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by emmyw(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2016
driy65:
see u nor even get work??k na ma posts pain u?? mhen u a lonely fellow..n u reason lyk a girl
God Bless You Dear.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by grandlexuz(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

Is that what he told you? Lol
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Kennydoc(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
maestro09:

The reason why a car uses more fuel within the city is because of the constant breaking and acceleration,which consumes more fuel.

When on the highway,there is no traffic,so no constant breaking and acceleration,therefore reducing fuel consumption.

So moving slowly does not mean your car is consuming more fuel.

You explanation about braking and acceleration consuming fuel is certainly correct, but going slowly doesn't necessarily save fuel compared to moving faster cos you spend more time to cover the distance when speed is lower, thereby extending the length of time your engine is on. The engine burns a lot of fuel whenever accelerator is pressed down but you know that when you accelerate a car and maintain it on a high speed, you're not necessarily burning much more fuel than when you maintain a low speed.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
emmyw:
Sometimes I Wonder The Kind Of Threads On Nairaland Homepage, Honestly What's The Meaning Of This? Sincerely Speaking, Is It A Joke Or What? Can Someone Explain The Meaning Of This Post? Walking Out Of Thread............
most of u will jump on threads and be asking why it made front-page. Don't u know that the owner of nairaland is out to make money? What makes frontpage is any thread that can generate traffic, the more traffic it makes the more money seun makes, and pple who advertise on the thread will have a wider reach too, its pure business.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by litaninja(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oh, trust me, he does...
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Huh undecided there are skinny girls with nice butts wink
help me tell them o, i 4 one love slim girls with enuf asses, fewisayo u seem 2 always say things as it is, ur my typa girl
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by SenatorJames(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
I for see an accident few kilometers from there, if the man continues like that.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 247notire(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
pritykate:
I ɖɷŋ't ɭɩkҽ ɷѵҽɾ ىpҽҽɖɩŋɠ😀
cheesy

Please translate o

smiley
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by timisquare82(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
This could be an hired assassin dear we need to study her movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.