Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (81008 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by VagileVictor(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Looking on to the handwork of God, is an appreciation of His good works.
Overtaking is allowed but let this not distract your focal point.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by muller101(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Respect other road users.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by maestro09: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kennydoc:

The reverse is rather the case. You use more fuel when you are driving slowly, and that's why cars record better mpg on the highways than within cities.

The reason why a car uses more fuel within the city is because of the constant braking and acceleration,which consumes more fuel.

When on the highway,there is no traffic,so no constant braking and acceleration,therefore reducing fuel consumption.

So moving slowly does not mean your car is consuming more fuel.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Good thing my man doesn't like big asses

#TeamSkinny
he doesn't want you to feel bad. Na joke oh
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Kingsman5102: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
How sure are you
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
How sure are you
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Gkemz: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Honey the throttle and brake pedals cease to function well. Maybe we should just slow down a bit.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Localamos(m): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2016
I would say: "Never overtake on dangerous curves"
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Timoleon(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2016
MelodiousCity:

You look malnourished.
Damn! no chill in the world again.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Hades2016(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2016
She needs to slow down a lil bit so I can pass her ....lol cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Dear My brake just failed grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MelodiousCity(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Timoleon:

Damn! no chill in the world again.

The weather is very hot, can't chill grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by lodscott(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2016
erm... there is something called a speed limit
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by lodscott(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
#TeamSkinny
save that pic my dear, thats you twenty years from now
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by xreal: 2:12am On Mar 22, 2016
nepapole:
Its a corner....i Av to avoid head-on collision.

this is a good response, but what happens after the corner/bend?
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by gabbidonb(m): 3:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
he is a liar. End time skinny .
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by bofoy(m): 3:58am On Mar 22, 2016
olatwo:
We have to respect other road users ni grin.
you no well
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by 1ladyonly: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

Your man don't know good thing. He is still a trainnee may be.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
...the thing is your man is most likely deceiving you about liking big a.ss.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Qualer: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by ayDavid(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Are you the one driving?,y telling me what I have to do!
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Rejoice5000(f): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2016
emmyw:
Sometimes I Wonder The Kind Of Threads On Nairaland Homepage, Honestly What's The Meaning Of This? Sincerely Speaking, Is It A Joke Or What? Can Someone Explain The Meaning Of This Post? Walking Out Of Thread............
REV FATHER MBAKA
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by agbabi5(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2016
honey we can't overtake because it a curved road
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by nepapole(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:

this is a good response, but what happens after the corner/bend?
My gear develops a fault which restricts me to d first gear( the slowest).
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Victorkenz35(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2016
lasisi69:
Lol....
I don't tongue tongue drive up to 40
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by jacy67(f): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Whizkeey:
Come and drive...... So u want to teach me how to drive
Typical naija response smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by franugo(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

if dt is really u on ur dp then am sure ur man would quit watching football if u asked him tocheesy

big ass o, small ass e, if e fine i like am
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by driy65(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
emmyw:
Honestly, I Don't Even think You Know The Meaning Of That Word!!!! Well, Correct The Spelling And Check Your Dictionary, Maybe You Will Learn How To Use It Better, Truth Is Always Bitter And I Pray That It Will Keep Hurting You From Today.........
lolzzz....guy abeg swerve....i dnt even know hw some of u live ur life....u must be one hell of a boring dude
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by HRich(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Chanchit:
I don't like overtaking.
Lolz. TeamGoSlow
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Emade(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
#TeamSkinny
than he must like the two Apple in the front
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Ifebazz(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Say no to overspeeding.
Road Safety Warns.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Hate big asses and she knows it,wouldn't even ask me that question.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by ericuzor(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
#TeamSkinny
your man must have a small dick that's why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.