Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70892 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by pinkpebbles(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin .
Cutehector:
see make I marry u
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
As the saying goes, 'love is blind', 'love can conquer all' bla bla bla bla... For me, the mist important thing before marriage is that: the couple should ensure the are finacially stable and secured before bringing any kid(s) to the earth. What bother me most with the poor man's mentallity is the rate at which they gives birth l. one need to know that poverty wont smile when it strike.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Afroconnect: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
I support the Op on this...most guys are selfish,just want a piece of ass,and most broke girls from poor backgrounds just want a roof over her head.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by uthlaw: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
good opinion but if I also start making it I think I also go for already made babe because money plus money make all necessary things available liability lady will not help mater.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

my dear, pls don't follow tag along with this Op's view oooooo
Mbanu! lipsrsealed

Maka why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Code45: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
I came late to this thread and it's too cumbersome reading from page1 embarassed

Even if you come early, do you have anything sensible to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Awww, poor soul. *wipes her tears* embarassed

So...what? You're over it now?
And do you wanna talk about it?
smiley
I was 18yrs then, dating this guy thinking he like me,Had one admire then(stanley)stanley spoilt me with gift,still couldn't develop feelings for him.

Anytime Stanley buys gift or give me money,i will make sure I give chuks(my bf)part of it and keep the rest to myself.

Stanley Got me a phone,i gave it to chuks,Never knew the guy was going out with someone else,gave my gift and money I gave to him to her.
I was phoneless then but I gave him the phone outa love.
He betrayed me and I vowed to make him and other guys pay.
I Loved him so much,was crazy about him but now,my heart is loveless smiley.
I can't fall in love anymore and I enjoy making guys cry for me the way I cried for him smiley.
One guy wanted to break the jinx recently but I no gree grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Danfuster(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
olihilistic:
you've been following me right?? I'm not just a fan but a lover and a die hard fan

Just been checking out my notification. I'm a die hard as well but this yeye man is just moral killer.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by umehmj(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Daniel058:
OKWA joke biko ooooooooooooooo..

ka m si kwa. oya bia ka ije kutelu m utaba. grin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by yemsai(f): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
porozhniy:
I don't think young men should be worked up by the op's post. Ideally, we're expected to attain some level of financial stability b4 puttin down roots. So i'd say hustle like ur life depends on it while single (me sef wan retire by 45). You're are going to meet these categories of women as u make ur way thru life (a) the hardworking traditional woman who wants u to lead while she supports wit everything she's got (ai) a variant of the traditional woman who will invest in acquiring assets for a secure for for ur family. (b) women who feel like the op. Whatever u do, pls get a prenup to protect ur assets...girls ain't smilling. Pls feel free to have fun with category (b) but abeg no marry so u no go die young.
Tank u..

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by hayfloze(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

Broke bitches should pray they don't fall into the hand of a stingy rich dude... Afterall, u girls are the ones hoping for gender equality... I see nothing wrong with a wife giving full support for sustainability and maintainabilty of the home... If otherwise the case, I think dudes should only marry to made-ladies and not some hungry lil gold digging gender equality and rights b*tches. #just saying

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Weah96: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Marriage is an egotistical mistake. Nobody can play watchman to the vagina for that long.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by babadem2much(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
umehmj:
You are right my child but the truth remains we can't end poverty, even Christ affirmed it. We can only continue to try.

an elderly word before i leave; nothing confuses a girl more than being in a relationship with a broke guy that is extremely good in bed. *drops phone and picks up my snuff box*

You just made my day I swear LWKM

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
Poor girls cannot go to where rich dudes go to
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Poor girls cannot go to where rich dudes go to

Yes. True. I agree
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
What is your fico credit score
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by charlsecy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Do you think divorce should follow if things change and a well-to-do husband loses his financial juice?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmn...I remember your post; what to offer him asides your body. You are really a sensible lady Pink. Love ya

pinkpebbles:
Oh, money is good.buh it shudnt be a prerequisite for someone to choose a partner. Afterall, no condition is permanent
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by August17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just don't understand this op... My Dad didn't have anything when he married my mum, but gradually they both struggled, gave birth to 8 children, 7 graduate the last is in 300 level right now. Now my point is this, op if you get married to a man that owns a house and car but gets broke within a year, what will you do?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by whytepawn1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
I totally agree with u OP...the thing is so many men wanna marry but their are not financially stable...a lot of couple lives in paycheck to paycheck & kids are the one suffering from the things they never asked for...
It's still you ladies that will bug and nag the guy for marriage...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

When successful ladies get to the age of 40+ and not married no child the become desperate. Any man would do at this point broke/rich or struggling.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by NaWetinDey(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bags of sh*t from the 'feminist house of bigotry.' I thought it was a solution on how old-enough-to-marry men who are finding it difficult because of financial strains in the society can cope and still have a family of theirs, instead, I'm seeing balderdash from a misquided female who thinks men should either have 'all the money' or be square.

Babe, I dont know the family background and the financial settings. But if you have struggling brothers who are of age but have neither bought a car nor built a house, your topic would be different...unless you are from the wrong tree.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by FreemanDave(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.

YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS.... BUT YOU ARE A LEGEND....

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
Not at all, although I dont know if i make a good adviser cheesy. Send a PM when you're ready.
smiles*
alright ma'am, it will be anytime this week, thanks..

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by pinkpebbles(f): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Awww. Thank you so much. Am glad u took ur time to read my post smiley
Snipes009:
Hmmmn...I remember your post; what to offer him asides your body. You are really a sensible lady Pink. Love ya

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
san316:

I will understand if you are not a religiously inclined person.

But consider this...

Wealth is relative and transient. You have a house and a car today doesn't guarantee that you will still have it in two years time.

You are poor and wretched today doesn't mean you will not be rich tomorrow.

Fact is, rich or poor, marriage gives u a level of direction and purpose in life. So when you say most guys marry for se.x, I say you are very wrong because most guys have access to free intimacy hence they don't need marriage for that.

My point is, nothing is guaranteed in life, nothing is given. All you need is to give yourself direction and pursue your dreams regardless of the challenges you face.
Very sound reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
[i] A little bit Overly sensitive, aren't we Joe?

Firstly, I had my disapproval With The thread.
I Still Have The "Copied" Version Incase You Wanna whine about It.

not that it's any of Your business Joe, Buh I Had a change in prospection.
Why? Because I saw the comments The Op made. And I Clearly Wasn't in support of it. hence, My comment modifications.

I Get that before Marriage, A GUY should atleast be financially stable. and that'd include Buying a car. I don't want my kids jumping from Taxi To keke. sorry.

I Kinda Wasn't Into the dating Part. A broke Nigga could date. so far they ain't making babies.

@bolded, OGa....Re-Read the Post I made. I wasn't 100% in support of what the OP Said.

And for the records, being A feminist doesn't Necessarily mean i have to be in support of Everything Members of my gender Do! Sorry! I'm not that bias.

PS---That's the definition of upsurge sir Joe.
All these for me? Omg! I'm even in a lot of trouble than I thought. Lmao! But I'm cutting off some troubles by not continuing with this 'argument'.

Nevertheless, I'd like to know what you mean "we" being sensitive. Enlighten me again, Esther
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by August17(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
To be sincere, economist don't think the way you do Op.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
yemsai:

Y won't I support her? undecideda guy has to put some things in place bfr getting married.. marriage is nt for fucking nd eating alone.. oda things are involved with big responsibilities..so tink well
are u tellin me i wasnt tinkn well? u dnt wana disrespect som1 u dnt knw online, i shudnt av to teach u ow to talk, u shud know better. marriage isnt for hungry girls who are seeking financial freedom and redemption. yea a man needs to put couple tinz in place before marriage, but they arent for liabilities. d op is speaking from the standpoint of a liablity whoz seekin a man for the purpose of financial freedom. is that why u supporting the op? take a look at this, in a situation whre its only the man dats fending for the family while the wife has no job, den one day the man's source of income suddenly goes away, the family will thus remain in abject poverty. but if d wife had somfin doin, she will b able to take care of d family pending the time d man gets bak on his feet. dats what marriage is n not some charity organization u girls think it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bibiking7(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016

I beg to differ. considering the economic shituation of the country, if a guy should wait till he hits it big, then by the time he gets married and starts having kids, he might have hit 50 years before his kids get to secondary school. He might end up being too old to even cater for his kids properly. Plus naija life expectancy is kinda low, so da dude might not see his kids grow.. Even if its a room that the guy is able to rent, if the lady loves him and sees potential. I think they should carry go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.