Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70900 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
And you. Thanks smiley
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by macdelene(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

Wow see all broke ass guy clicking Likes grin grin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
ashkenking:
and broke guys should marry rich girls.. thats called even distribution of wealth

yeah. one problem with that though... love doesn't work that way.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well, when my dad got married, he barely had a place to stay, didn't have a car, but later on he progressed and I was privileged to live and study abroad because of him, so your theory is dumb wrong. It's all about foresight and taking responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by macaranta(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
True talk..but what happens when your ideal man encounters some misfortune after marriage and a few kids?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Shokudo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

No not really. I'm actually an Economist.

That's so unreasonable of you!!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by yemsai(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:

are u tellin me i wasnt tinkn well? u dnt wana disrespect som1 u dnt knw online, i shudnt av to teach u ow to talk, u shud know better. marriage isnt for hungry girls who are seeking financial freedom and redemption. yea a man needs to put couple tinz in place before marriage, but they arent for liabilities. d op is speaking from the standpoint of a liablity whoz seekin a man for the purpose of financial freedom. is that why u supporting
the op? take a look at this, in a situation whre its only the man dats fending for the family while the wife has no job, den one day the man's source of income suddenly goes away, the family will thus remain in abject poverty. but if d wife had somfin doin, she will b able to take care of d family pending the time d man gets bak on his feet. dats what marriage is n not some charity organization u girls think it to be.
is dat one disrespect? Nd did I even say u were'nt tinking well? Well m nt supporting d liabilty part cos I dnt want to be a liability..is gud to support each oda bt most of d responsibility falls on d husband...dats jst wat m trying to explain cry
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by briyane: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dont forget that cars and houses do not equate happiness or a successful marriage.
And if this is your own reason of why or when people should get married,then you could just as well get married to your father's old masion and his old rickety car.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by uncleFola(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm. Sigh...... So help me God.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by henryhemon(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

And how many of you ladies are making it? Without the men? You come here to make it look like you did it on your own while most of them were opening their legs for a man and turn around to say bull craps.
Yes it's a great thing to be well to do but everything is a process. To all guys who are reading this,this is not a standard it's just a internet standard which is different from real life scenarios,don't kill yourself if you haven't got there yet.
I know folks who were nobody 6 months ago,they 're balling today. I know how I started n where I am today. Don't listen to these kids here.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by emerged01(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.

Thank you!!! It is better op lives in the dreamland. Any girl that follow Op bullsh*t will grow old single.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kepal99(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

Lmaoooooo!!!
Guy you bad gan o
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Dynamite02: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

My father wasn't "Rich"! He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual
I guess the issue here is "Responsibility",men should take their headship/provider role seriously.
Ladies got to be careful because they're so many liability-men out there, now the roles has swapped, instead of complementing and being a helper so many women now broke their back providing for the family 100%....no sensible woman would sit down and watch their kids go hungry
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by afroxyz: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian ladies and their entitlement mentality. If the man has a house and car, what are you, the woman, bringing to the table? Please OP don't come here and expose your poverty infused mentality.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
sukkot:
you try. you are the real MVP

Please, what does MVP stand for?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by henryhemon(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
macdelene:

Wow see all broke ass guy clicking Likes grin grin

You 're a kid. Go grow up and come back . Am sure you 're not better than those that you called broke ass.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Bravenatty: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
if not for so many reasons best know to me I would av said u are very stupid and the same time senseless...and hope u are not.
how wake up one jobless day like that and write on what u called opinion...this goes to show that women are liabilities to men and it's the same women that wakes up one reckless morning like that and began to agitate for gender equality when it's very clear there is nothing equal between them and the men...it must be noted that women are desperately asking for too much from the male folks. it is this same women that came about the word "ladies first" "treat a woman right" don't I know u are a man, why do this, why do that and so on...all to the same man they want gender equality with.
it must noted that women from time immemorial have seeking was to subjugate man under their control, they wish nothing for the men other than perpetual bondage and slavery. if not for God I would have regarded them as the devil because they come in subtle manners, disguise as an angel while inwardly there motive and mission is clear...they are very good at making reckless demands and at the same time they are not humble not to talk of being loyal. they always want things we're it suits them without respect the same man making provisions for all the comfort they enjoy. they don't even care how u get it, were u get it, all they know that it should be there. the day it gets finish that's the end of any thing bring u both together...pls brothers don't be pressured by this kind of feckless demands from the female folks just do ur best...if they are satisfied with it, let them contribute their own quota or better still they can go to hell for all I care.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kentozybee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
I really love this post and whoever wrote it
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Daniel058(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
umehmj:

ka m si kwa. oya bia ka ije kutelu m utaba. grin
BIKO KA M wete ekwenti m na nke obiora, enyim.. Ana m Abia osi so...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Igbaba2: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
d economy of d country is bad 4 d op.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by oglalasioux(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
I concur 100%.

Our society made marriage a compulsory thing. I disagree. Only the capable (financially and emotionally) should get married. Doing otherwise is bringing children into melancholy and bleak future.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by cliquevibes(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ioannes:
hilarious. so let me get this straight. rich dudes should marry BROKE girls?

yeah that sounds right...or NOT.
Asin Ehn, so basically d man provides A house and a car for d lady and he wll still pay bride price on her head...Plz, wat den is d woman role or wat is she suppose 2 bring or at least wat is she suppose 2 ave B4 marriage.. Person will jst go n marry LIABILITY and dat one will be forming requirement lyk Uniben....Mtchewww...ONIGBESE

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Gabaleve(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
its very sad u not thinkin wide...what studies do u say proves most pple marry cos of sex?...cos am very sure ur not married and alredy gettin enuf sex, i bet ur parents cant even count how many times they had sex before they got married...pple dont get married cos of sex anymr
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, no, I should be consoling youtonguetonguetongue

lol, I guess you've seen my post concerning the thread....

Buh for you in particular, you must carry 2 houses on your head while coming ooo
tonguetongue
well, I had to support you guys, just today...

I have, and then I was having a lot of thoughts about your kind..

Sneezes) well, hope you no go mind, mud house(s) I go come with 2, and an extra 1 for whoever taught you what you know..
How was today?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by SSkillzzz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
stupidity at its peak!!! all these ladies/girls whatever,, they want equal rights as men Buh neva want to share the financial responsibility with any man... bunch of hypocrites...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Frankaka8(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

yu right in a way, buh d lady should be a support/pillar to the hubby(Bible says so).. yu sound like it's a One man problem to cater for a home.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by CosmicJames(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Provocative, misleading, outdated opinion thread. @Op is encouraging molestation of both sex.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Danfuster:

Just been checking out my notification. I'm a die hard as well but this yeye man is just moral killer.
at least we won the derby today
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by majalisa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

the sentiments are mutual
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

YES HE DID.

Let's continue

You know what ? You are obviously immature and deluded.
Your post doesn't nothing to paint women as handicapped liabilities that should depend solely on a man and make no contributions whatsoever to the financial status of the home.
Anyways I will never marry a broke dependent woman either, she should be making at least 50% of my monthly pay as her own salary.
Most marriages now are economically planned.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bezimo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

But that's the point. The guy is working to better himself but you don't want to give him a chance. You only want someone who has already 'bettered' himself. So if I am already made and I can see that that's the main reason you are going out with me, it means I can replace you at anytime with other girls because you are not adding anything to me. You are only taking away.

Thats how majority of 9ja girls are, an example is the OP. Bunch of liabilities with the collect collect mentality looking for mugurized magas to milk. With zero motivation to add value.
while I agree with the idea that its the man responsibility to provide, the womans responsibility is to enhance the mans ability to provide and contribute at her level to running the family and not be a liability.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by luvprince4real(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
#opisagolddigger

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.