Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70982 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Adeniyimi: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
porozhniy:
*coughs* i will not be found here when they come for ur head.

Lol but truth is bitter..... they never think that oh I have to make it I most work very hard, they will rather b roaming d street looking for already made guy some will even marry old guy because of d money.
Bros lets b sincere here. Reason why I called them gold diggers is because b4 I think only Nigerian women are like that but when I travelledto d USA u cant believe young and beautiful ladies in their 20's will married old guy like 70's even upward because of his property, lots of them here they will never marry young hustler and that is coming in black women from africa and carribean thou some white woman also do d same. Women are known to be lazy they prefer to use thwir body to gat what they want lots of them here at d massage parlour'prostitution house'

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

You mean your mother and your sisters? I wonder how they feel about this.
have a nice day!

I don't talked with imbec1le

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by revolt(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
epic reply eerm but why would a guy after struggling to get a house and a car wanna settle for the op when she cant even speak simple english?!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by porozhniy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
It's vice/versa and men do it worst.

I know what am talking about.
How so? na today some women begin scam men of their money. Una don even coin name for am, mugu/maga. Me sef knw weting i dey tok.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by toonzay(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I support you op smiley

I believe marriage is a limitation,It makes your chances of success slimmer. Its a distraction too .

Its easier to succeed without marriage,

This applies to both genders tho. If financial responsibilities are not left to the husband alone, The family will have a better standard of living.

you're the first girl to think like an adult
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by baronchuks(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
opt u must really be thinking through your vijay. ..though u scored some valid points but my dear. ..women these days must not b a liability...that u married to a man does not mean u ultimately become very lazy. ..cause u seem to b that type....what then happens to women who wishes to support their hard working husbands. .huh? ...gal with this mentality...u end up not adding any value to yourself and the society cause u believe. .A man must always b there to give u all u need...hope u get some brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JayJustus(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
feminism driven thread...Lol...gold diggers alert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sukkot: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP has a very valid point. you dont need to be marrying or having children if you dont have a house or car. like seriously why will you want to do that to yourself ? you must have some screw loose in your head if you dont have a car and a house and you are marrying and tryna have kids

although i will take it one step further - once you have the house and the car, do not marry a woman who does not have her own house and a car because you have earned the right to marry a made woman. if after you get a house and a car you go and marry a poor woman then there is something seriously wrong with you lmao. water has to find its level. rich marry rich and poor marry poor lol

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Tallesty1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

[b]lol, na the same weakness wey I been get when I see your own that morning....tonguetongue

no bother yourself jare

my dear, nothing do the op oooo, na the thread I no gbadun...

before my dad went to marry my mum, he didn't have any wheel barrow of his own, let alone a car...the only house of his own was even the one my grand dad left for him in the village which they were not even using because they were in the city ...

they both got married and started hustling together...

so, you see? threads like this no too concern me

you see? no one prays to be poor, I'm a hustler, myself... if my husband-to be does not have a house of his own and a car, I actually wouldn't mind. .we both can hustle up together to get them..

I found out that we ladies of today want everything to be already made.... how about you get married to that already made man and after a few years of marriage things come crumbling down... are you going to run outta the marriage?

I prefer things going from the bottom to the top to going from the top to the bottom[/b]

We should get married already jaree.

The OP has poverty mentality sha, she sounds like someone that is seeing money for the first time.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Your opinion is shortsighted, considering the economy in Nigeria ,who should we blame??
Define unemployment and underemployment.
Are you saying the jobs are there and the men refuse to do them??
You failed to considered some Nigeria factors and that effectively renders your opinion invalid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Skipfr(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
First of all how old are you? Who told you someone with a house and car today won't be broke tomorrow? Haven't you seen dudes that are broke today turning to multi millionaires tomorrow even when they are married? Wake up from your slumber abeg
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by julsuc: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:
I agree with everything up there.

Sad but true, most guys marry for sex. You see broke dudes looking to settle down. Settle down with what? That's why poverty rate is increasing. Why give birth when yo cannot even eat 3 times a day?

If only women will understand.

P.s are you an accountant? Love the thread
God will bless this op. Later they will start to say God will make a way, after deceiving the woman in marrying him. This is one of the reason most women turn to church to console themselves when things didn't work the way the man make them feel. On the other hand the woman cannot go back to her parents to tell them what she is going through ,instead she turn it to prayer and fasting .This is why women are more religious than men. Pls women don't be too desperate for marriage. When a woman is too desperate for marriage she end up settling for less.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin we are leading up [size=60pt]Manchester United[/size]
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Eyepencil: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pinkpebbles... What's ur opinion about this thread?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
You seem quite emotionally familiar with this "idiot", sweetheart, what are you not telling me? grin

Okay, let's cut to the chase. I don't want you to admit to being the person behind the "she", but you shouldn't deny it either, if it's you. So...
wink
Nop,not me smiley

The lady is my very good friend.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Eyepencil: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin we are leading up [size=60pt]Manchester United[/size]

GGMU!!! cool cool cool
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
porozhniy:
How so? na today some women begin scam men of their money. Una don even coin name for am, mugu/maga. Me sef knw weting i dey tok.
lmao@maga grin

I can totally relate.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Zrolec(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think I like this thread, OP so ure an econimist No wonder, well from my littlefindings I think you ladies are the most desperate folks when it comes to marriage .matters . u envision a guy u do all imposibles to clamp him down to marriage and den u walk ur lazy ass to NL to narrate ur poor and pathetic story about porverty.
Listen all average dudes wants to make it big before thinking of marrying d problem is with u gals and impatience. undecideddont add to his burdens and come to wash his undies in d public if u think he's broke then work hard to make him rich , if not then why did u go to school.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 9jaRonin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

And your honeymoon night might probably be after you have hit menopause... undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eyepencil:
GGMU!!! cool cool cool
For life
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by efonat(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=30pt]what rubbish 're u talking about? Re u God that give riches? Did ur dad have a house or a car wen she married ur father? [/size]
Strahovski1:

Sad but true, most guys marry for sex. You see broke dudes looking to settle down. Settle down with what? That's why poverty rate is increasing. Why give birth when yo cannot even eat 3 times a day?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

It just didn't rhyme with the question U asked.
i Thought "Upsurge" Meant an Increase in sth?

Relate the meaning To the question You asked. No Correlation.

However, I might be wrong? And if I am?
.....My sincerest apologies. embarassed

You're known to be a strong feminist, and always supporting the opinions of females, which you rightfully did with your initial post on this thread. But after some time, you replaced it with something that suggests your disapproval of that same topic you approved of moment before. So that would mean you going against the females, and it shows something that suggests that you, with this clarification in mind, should go right back and check for the meaning of "upsurge".

And...save the apologies, please, you need it more
. smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
We should get married already jaree.

The OP has poverty mentality sha, she sounds like someone that is seeing money for the first time.

lol, get the date fixed already: Ptongue

well, upbringing matters as well...

she may have been told the wrong things..anyways, whatever rocks her boat jare!!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by vivalavida(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

[b]lol, na the same weakness wey I been get when I see your own that morning....tonguetongue

no bother yourself jare

before my dad went to marry my mum, he didn't have any wheel barrow of his own, let alone a car...the only house of his own was even the one my grand dad left for him in the village which they were not even using because they were in the city ...

you see? no one prays to be poor, I'm a hustler, myself... if my husband-to be does not have a house of his own and a car, I actually wouldn't mind. .we both can hustle up together to get them..

I found out that we ladies of today want everything to be already made.... how about you get married to that already made man and after a few years of marriage things come crumbling down... are you going to run outta the marriage?

I prefer things going from the bottom to the top to going from the top to the bottom[/b]

This is a wife material
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

no bother yourself jare

hmmm, nodded..

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by olajizz01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
@OP,i think your father had all what u mention b4 he married your mother,gold diggers everywhere,they are not ready to work,but they can spend all what u accululate for years within few days.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

HI dearie! I'm cool.

Hope you're good too?
hold up, i suppose u woke up on the wrong side of the bed n just decided to spew trash so as to make fp, tell me when ur parents were about getting married, did ur dad have a car den or atleast own a house? thats 1
2. u are sayn guys who get married without having a house n a car tend to raise their family in poverty. tell me are u expecting to move into a man's house without a job, no money, no business and expect the man to be ur financial lord and saviour? no wonder the word gold digger is always associated with ladies who have no source of livelihood and expect a man to be their source of financial redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:

if your father didn't married ya mother because of sex, your father will be looking ya mother like an imbec1le and you would be masturbated on the wall (meaning you won't be in existence in this world)

we married to have sex the right way and to procreate. there is nothing wrong in marring for sex and there is many things wrong to be fornicating..

you are a guy. think with your head.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by dapsycool(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let me save you all from this idiat. I checked her profile, if she is truely from Lithuania, Lithuania is not "abroad". Lithuania, Hungary, Bulgaria and most Baltic states are no better than Nigeria minus power supply. The salary there is miserable and they are considered poor and supliers of European prostitutes. All the nonsence she claims people from her country get from their government is bull crap. I forgot to add that they are russian slaves. undecided

Most foreign women on nairaland got something to do with a Nigerian. Unfortunately, I suspect she was pu.ssy scamed by a sharp Nigerian since her country got nothing to offer. It can be painful, Pele. grin

Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
frakdon:
well, I am just to shake my head...I'd like to console you, aftermath...

by the way, what do you think about the thread, do you agree that I must have built my house with a car, before coming to you?
Because I'll be coming one of these days..

lol, no, I should be consoling youtonguetonguetongue

lol, I guess you've seen my post concerning the thread....

Buh for you in particular, you must carry 2 houses on your head while coming ooo
tonguetongue
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well, I have nothing when I married my wife.......I mean absolutely nothing........except one empty room at Shasha in Akowonjo Area of Lagos State.

But today.......all glory to God Almighty, I have my own HOUSE built with burnt brick, no car yet but a motorcycle.

If I should follow what that OP wrote, maybe my first child will have just be around two years old!........and very soon my first child will be writing her junior WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Nop,not me smiley

The lady is my very good friend.
Kazi, you've never lied to me before, don't start now. Are you sure? grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.