Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70860 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DemiGoddess(f): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!
So being financially stable is when you have a house and a car?? smh for you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ocholawealth(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
I no get time for rubbish however, op u try small but, try check wetin the go on for Naija. All dis stupid ideas no go help any babe o. A practical example is Linda Ikeji, with all her dough she no fit get husband. I think the solution rather is, why not marry, suspend the idea of immediately popping out kids atleast for few years to cope with una new status and plan effectively for the better future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
See people that want gender equality.

19 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by smithmadu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
If you're sick of being broke, it's time to take control of your finances! Whether you need to work on your spending habits, learn how to save, or find ways to earn more money, you can find a way to stop being broke.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:
abeg, who's equally waiting for the MANCHESTER DERBY match?
I didn't reply your other mention cause e too long.

I no even know where to startcrycrycry

Seems you no gbadu this op at allgrin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Allwility: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
God created women to be helpmates. But see what they've turned into. chai.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Olodapsing(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
accepted!!
Same way jobless ladies doesn't deserve to get married or even date.

16 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
So being financially stable is when you have a house and a car?? smh for you
a guy who have a house and a car can pass for financially stable!

What do you think?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DemiGoddess(f): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
a guy who have a house and a car can pass for financially stable!

What do you think?
I pity your skull cause the brain inside is useless.smh for you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by fetrillion(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
Dnt mind dis kids on nairaland.. I expect them to take their book and read

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I pity your skull cause the brain inside is useless.smh for you.
you can do better miss!

The last time i checked,we were saying something meaningful,why the insult now?can't you prove me wrong in a subtle way?hope the insult you just poured on me now will add something to your bank account?if no,then please change!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Leriebloom(f): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op that is not entirely true, not in all cases tho. If you had said that a man who doesnt have a house should not marry, that would be understandable because a man should be able to put a roof over his wife's head. Using my mother and late father for example, my mum married my father when he had nothing. Not even your so called car but as years grew by he was able to get his masters done abroad. He hustled to acquire enough and my mum and siblings lived in comfort. Bought a land in lag and three lands in his state. My parents were both driving the latest cars. We didnt lack for a thing before he died. So Op you should know that a man who is ambitous would not give room for his family to suffer or lack a thing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by holubee21(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
O ga ooo! Ladies are not smiling..why won't they use u for rituals after all these conditions..SMH

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DemiGoddess(f): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
you can do better miss!

The last time i checked,we were saying something meaningful,why the insult now?can't you prove me wrong in a subtle way?hope the insult you just poured on me now will add something to your bank account?if no,then please change!!
You consider that an insult? lmao! I was just pitying your skull dear(no offeinse)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Leriebloom:
Op that is not entirely true, not in all cases tho. If you had said that a man who doesnt have a house should not marry, that would be understandable because a man should be able to put a roof over his wife's head. Using my mother and late father for example, my mum married my father when he had nothing. Not even your so called car but as years grew by he was able to get his masters done abroad. He hustled to acquire enough and my mum and siblings lived in comfort. But a land in lag and three lands in his state. My parentas were both driving the latest cars. We didnt lack for a thing before he died. So Op you should know that a man who is ambitous would not give room for his family to suffer or lack a thing.
Gbam!
Good point.

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
*sighs*

Another lipsrsealed post

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by naijagobetter(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
ladies tell us how already-made guys treat you, live slaves i guess, and you are always at the begging side, he sees you as a gold digger....

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Temidayo9(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]In my opinion, you need to be robbed
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strong rules. ...dat gurl is cheap....
well then, any girl dat is not a virgin should not think of getting married.

12 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by repogirl(f): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lmao, OP if na like that, some men will be bachelors for life.

See as all the broke guys dey hala on top OP head. Thank goodness some good hearted females pity the broke ones and marry them. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by yaki84: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

forgive my tone, but if na so u think ur papa for no marry ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by FreemanDave(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
I concur.... Modern relationship is built on material things and the unavailability of it results to infidelity and degradation.

So to avoid coming to Nairaland and start narrating epistle and how he/she cheated on you, just be ready materially else, dont date, dont even toast babes.

At best, patronise Oloshos or masturbate.

#BLUNT TRUTH#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Boeing777pilot: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
I always tell ladies around me especially those from Nigeria that whenever I'm ready to marry, I can't marry a lady who is not well off financially. God has blessed me abundantly with financial and other resources.

There's something about dating women with the poverty mindset. E.g the OP

Read what I wrote carefully and if you don't comprehend it, don't bother quoting me. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Codes151(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Have u made money before? You think it's easy! Of kurse u probably sit doing nothing then get married. Unnecessary post!

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strong rules. ...dat gurl is cheap....
well then, any girl dat is not a virgin should not think of getting married Cos no man wants used car

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
yaki84:

forgive my tone, but if na so u think ur papa for no marry ur mama.

Oh my father again. My dad had a house and a car.

Oh daddy you are a celeb on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
I totally agree with u OP...the thing is so many men wanna marry but their are not financially stable...a lot of couple lives in paycheck to paycheck & kids are the one suffering from the things they never asked for...

And i totally disagree with this part! Marriage seems to be more appealing to women than men and the former are the ones who most of the time drag the latter into it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 4nobody4every1: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by iyb(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
all these gold digger ladies so a guy must be rich to marry abi. how about the ladies what should they have before marriage or is it only their bodies there are bringing to the table undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 1miccza: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op funny enough,i told a female banker friend and her response was people marry with less.. I have always had this view,and i told myself without a house,a car and a business i won't marry... The truth is people are allowing the trend to dictate their lives

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Allosaurus: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one, Op!

Here's my own contribution:

[size=38pt]Any lady who is not a virgin should not get married![/size]

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.