Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70887 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Cherryf(f): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hey op.. its is abnormal for everyone to b rich....atleast nt a country lik dis.....if every guy wnt to mak it bf settln dwn dt means ppl wil no longa hv grandchildren...wat u shud advice guys is to hv plans of survival n ladies shud marry guys wit visions ..dr is ntn God cnt do after all GEJ was once broke

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Leriebloom(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
This is a good mother and wife in making or would I say already made ....
Thank God for your type still remain on this wonderful forum ..
God bless you my sister
Thanks for d compliment. I feel honoured grin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by dikamzy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
my anger is d@ d mind of some little,remaining innocent minded ladies may have been spoilt with ds irrelevant write up.

My questions are

1. @op was it our fault d@ our politicians create job opportunity only for their pocket nd not for d masses?

2. @op I hope ur advice is also meant for dose single ladies, that are in dia late 20's nd late 30's.

3. @op so u hv Neva heard d@ 2heads are Berra Dan 1

4. @op hv u read abt d love life of sm rich fellas n d country?

5. @op have you heard about faith nd miracle b4?

6. @op if ur married, hw buoyant was ur life partner b4 he walked u down d isle? (d@ is if ur married)

7. @op are all ur brothers rich to d extent d@ they wia house nd car owners b4 they got married? (d@ s if u hv brothers)

8. @op I hope this advice also goes to ur brothers, ur nephews, ur friends u love so much nd all ur relatives?

9. @op y u just spoil so many guys day on ds faithful Sunday afternoon abi ds evening?

10. @op I no understand d kind school way u go oh!

11. @op even those oyibo way write dose books way u dy read cm dy yan trash, married with less Dan $100 cos dia country have reservations they prey on!

12. @op Nnnnnaaaa mehn!!!!!!! Nawa 4 u oh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by LOGICALKEN: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
falcony my man, oboy u dey every where o. Btw are u a catholic?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by glamz007(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
am in a relationship. I don't have a car or a house. come and kill me
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thanks for d compliment. I feel honoured grin
Please be proud of your self with that your mind sets I see you going places
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by baranzy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
No! No!! No!!!...I totally disagree..dnt push it to the man alone, cuz husband and wife becomes one flesh and body once legally married....simply say couples who cant afford the basic amenities togeda shudnt get married or date....i think that wud be more sensible and equally minded.....i rest my case...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by August17(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
I don't usually check peoples profile to see their pic or whatever but I decide to check your profile Vinshu. If that's your pic, I guess your colour is deceiving you and you think you have seen everything in life.. You have not started. How am I sure you are not aaaaaaaaa?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by LOGICALKEN: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
One satchet of action bitters for u
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kunlegboye(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fr33born:
Top 4 is sure! Arsenal 4 Life.

Guy you no dey sham oo! ....Leicester collect league from una hand you still dey shout arsenal 4 top tree!...Man u ,man city and Chelsea collected the league when they were tip 4 it but ARSENAL!..Only leicester to outshine them!!...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Reach87(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Any girl that support this miss leading article should never try to get married to any man who don't has his own house or car.because if she does the marriage will break withing a month
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!
how many dirt has your hand touched
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

try being rich and alone and you will know poverty is small problem
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
CSTR2:
I absolutely agree. Times have changed. To live a decent and comfortable life is now very expensive.
Which is why I really can't understand why a man will want to entangle himself with marital stress when his finances are not stable. It is just bewildering.
Even when i was in college, i had friends already planning marriage with their girlfriends. shocked Guys with no job and an abysmal CGPA. angry
It is hard for many people to focus on one thing at a time. Luckily for me i never had that problem.
Stayed away from irrelevant romantic relationships, got my first class, got a pretty good job in an oil servicing firm and yet i still find myself wondering if it is enough for the responsibility to come.
Marriage, especially the responsibility that comes with it is scary. The fact that people jump into it is even scarier.

Societal pressure, even i feel the pressure but sincerely i don't feel that need to marry maybe because am still trying to ensure i settle my mom financially and ensure she lives the life, besides i see marriages as a setback, so many sacrifices .
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by realtalk19: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
a man who cannot perform his responsibilities or cater for his family is worse than an infidel.

the higher your income,the higher your needs.

understanding btw couples and God's grace is the only sure comfort. even a rich dude can go bankrupt in seconds. being financially capable is not enof to sustain marriage coz there may be challenges dat wil arise dat ur money or success wunt b able to handle.
some couples married out of nothing and today they are successful and fulfilled.wat works for A may not work for B.

i always choose good health,hapiness and comfort over wealth because they are priceless and with these feautures theres always hope of improvement.

every tin in life is by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by StarOnEarth(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
Na wa o
Some of the billionaire we have today didn't had that much when they got married.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I support you op smiley

I believe marriage is a limitation,It makes your chances of success slimmer. Its a distraction too .

Its easier to succeed without marriage,

This applies to both genders tho. If financial responsibilities are not left to the husband alone, The family will have a better standard of living.

define success. getting rich ba. then getting annoyed when nobody wants to marry your old asss
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by donj84: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Funny...please where in the bible or quran that place a man must have car or plenty money before he can marry...which is better to commit sin of fornication or marry..in as much the man can feed himself and the wife..they can marry..are you saying you have not seen married people that don't want to give birth early and they control it till when they are ready..lastly a man respects a woman who grew along with him to get his wealth than a woman that came to meet wealth...it easy to drive the woman and I strongly believe you also believe in divorce...end time adviser!!! God help us
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ioannes:
hilarious. so let me get this straight. rich dudes should marry BROKE girls?

yeah that sounds right...or NOT.
don't mind her she is just talking or typing because NL is almost free. How rich is her father?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
...women craving for free food & housing since the Jurassic age without having to break a sweat...lazy creatures...
...there's no way we are ever gonna see you as worthy equals if you keep giving us ultimatums on how to make life easier for you...what arrogance!

...a man must have a house(whether rented or his own turf) & substantial capital before thinking of marriage - this sounds totally reasonable...after all it's pivotal in catering for the kids & in keeping the house in one piece...
...but why extend such prerequisite to the aspect of dating?...are you in a relationship solely to upholster your bank account?...that part of OP's writeup was arbitrary & made no sense...

...females should stop giving us the whyness to label them the weaker sex...stop looking up to a man like a godammn bïtch & eke out your own wealth..and this mentality of sourcing for "ready-made men" are part of what's rëtarding this nation as a whole...

...if I happen to have daughters, I'd raise them all in the same manner as I would have my sons...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by fbtowner(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
chimkaire:
'op, you go soon marry a yahoo boy or a ritualist (money)' cheesy embarassed

haha lol cheesy I thought u said op should go and do yahoo or money ritual. lol grin

wicked
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

Cc Smellymouth! Aint that ur siggy?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 4C2215131: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

YES HE DID.

Let's continue

Like you'd have said he didn't!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sukkot: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rotentina:

Thanks..........see the picture of the house......it remain the finishing......!!!
bros you be real MVP. i like the house. looks very british. cute house. bros how much did it cost to build that house ? if you are not comfortable telling me its OK.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Smellymouth: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
ActOfWar:

Cc Smelly.mouth! Aint that ur siggy?

The way I am looking at Specialbaby right now :::::

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tommychow(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Stop trying too hard

It happens to women too

Deal with it

It happens to men too.

As soon as she's upgraded (by bae's hard earned money) and more eligible to a rich nigga, she'll dump bae's ass and move up the ladder.

Am I right too or are you only bashing men here?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
mikolo80:
define success. getting rich ba. then getting annoyed when nobody wants to marry your old asss
My ass is more important than your whole being don't disrespect it angry

Success for me is not getting rich but being wealthy and when you have everything you want smiley smiley

you dig? undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by NemzySeries(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
Blessed are u amongst men....... Ur ballz shall neva run dry
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 4C2215131: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Allwility:
God created women to be helpmates. But see what they've turned into. chai.

Liabilities maybe?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Onyiido: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

Nonsense!!

You will understand better wen u reach 40yrs with that yer silly mentality. Anyway Shiloh is there for you to go wen u reach menopause stage with no husband.
What's your problem. Did u read my post at all. I was in support of what u posted not against it. Besides I'm just about to settle with someone who don't have all these cuz I believe he is not only to play the role alone but for me to be a help-meet to him. So next time wear your google $ read before attacking. Mtchewwww
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

The way I am looking at Specialbaby right now :::::
cry cry cry
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
tommychow:

It happens to men too.

As soon as she's upgraded (by bae's hard earned money) and more eligible to a rich nigga, she'll dump bae's ass and move up the ladder.

Am I right too or are you only bashing men here?

You are

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.