Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? (5099 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

If its ur sister will u be happy watching her live with a man who did not wed her for 11yrs?

Lets think b4 we judge.
he did marriage introduction and was waiting for her to finish so that they get married. Even if she was my sister i wont support her. What she did is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:
he did marriage introduction and was waiting for her to finish so that they get married. Even if she was my sister i wont support her. What she did is bad.

Just marriage introduction,not even a bride price and they r already living together and has a child. So u will support dat?
Dat shows ur level of decency.
I rest my case.
Forgive us Lord cos we hv turned the world upside down. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
ivyT:
Thats a sad story,but hey,bad things happen to good pple..That doesnt mean 'all' ladies are golddiggers.

The man is not Good. Its only a heartless man dat will live with a woman for 11 yrs, get her pregnant in d process and not marry her properly.
If it is in my village he is not getting dat child cos there are stipulated process of marriage and he didnt pass any!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:
if he was your brother will you talk like dat? Think well before posting trash.

My brother knows better than to train a girl in school, especially if they are not yet married. You too think well before posting stvpid statistics here

ettaetta:
@least 80 percent of naija babes are gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by jaymichael(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

don't dey sell acid in ur area?
Gini? Acid ke? O buru gan o. If him use acid, him life go come better?
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Don't mind the gold digger
Your cousin will be great again and she'll bite the sand in her fingers in regret

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

My brother knows better than to train a girl in school, especially if they are not yet married. You too think well before posting stvpid statistics here

even the wisest man in history, king solomon was mislead by a woman. So it can happen to anybody but might not be in this aspect. Dont say what you dont know, when a man truly loves a girl, he can do anything to please her. just pray he finds a good woman instead of saying rubbish.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by franklingud(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogq lalasticlala come and read something. fp material again. some girls can be really wicked.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by schumastic(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

If you want to shade the so-called 'gold digging ladies' at least come up with a more authentic story undecided that said, most of you fall into the trap of so-called 'gold diggers' cos you're looking for who you can mold and control at your whim. So yea, he got served and so will the others who tread his path tongue

SEE THEM FEMINIST…REASON WHY I DON'T TRUST OR BELIEV ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM YOU LADIES MOUTH…IF THE GUY DIDN'T SEND HER TO SCHOOL THEY WILL COME FOR HIM AND SAY HE IS WICKED AND JUST WANT A HOUSE WIFE, BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE TOWARDS HER, HE SENT HER TO SCHOOL AND GOT PAID THIS WAY EVEN AFTER HAVING A 5YR KID….ALL YOU COULD SAY IS HE FEEL FOR ANOTHER GOLD DIGGER TRAP..
IS IT WRITTEN IN THE FORE HEAD THAT A LADY IS A GOLD DIGGER? PRETENDERS OSHI, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED LADIES ARE GOOD AT DECEIVING AND IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK ADAM AND SAMSON.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by schumastic(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

If its ur sister will u be happy watching her live with a man who did not wed her for 11yrs?

Lets think b4 we judge.

after dating for about four years the girl got pregnant and gave birth to baby girl. he went to see her family he did marriage introduction. his wife to be really had passion for education and always wished she came from a rich home where she will be sent to school. so after the marriage introduction the guy decided to send the girl back to school with the belief that she would be his wife. every one in the family kicked against it, his mother advised him to futher his since he stopped @ secondary school level but he said he wont be able to combine bussiness and studies since his bussiness involves travelling alot. The were both living together and and planned to get married after the girl graduates.

MADAM KNOW ALL JUST INCASE YOU READ THE STORY IN A HASTE PLEASE READ AGAIN AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH angry angry angry...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by hanubarbie(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
11years kwa...that deserves to hold a freedom party.. tongue
11years kwa...that deserves to hold a freedom party.. tongue
11years kwa...that lady deserves to hold a freedom party.. tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by schumastic(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
Your cousin will be great again and she'll bite the sand in her fingers in regret

WHEN ALL HOPES ARE LOST OVER DECENT GIRLS WITH SENSIBLE POST, FABULOCITY PROVES US WRONG…THANKS FOR THIS EPIC REPLY AND NOT THINKING LIKE THE OTHER LADIES WITH FISH BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Xxpress(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ifakiland:
don't dey sell acid in ur area?
Haba!!! That's too much now. Karma will serve her, her own plate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by BlackHummer(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

When you explain the bolded then l'll believe your story
Very intelligent observation
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

When you explain the bolded then l'll believe your story
Loool!! You're so heartless grin
Leave him alone joor, he's grieving for his friend tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
tnx and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by fulfillbill(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na 1 - 1 jor.

The babe sharp sha...

If a woman can get another husband after having a kid, why can't he?
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nturguy1122: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ur cousin is an illitrate and he just proved that by allowing her to go sch with his money instead he should ave just opened one shop for her....There's no way they can be a match wen the girl graduates...i dont blame her
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
why would he wait for her to graduate before marryimg her, probably the guy has been posponing the wedding ans she is fed up, she has to move on, we need to hear her own side of the story
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

The man is not Good. Its only a heartless man dat will live with a woman for 11 yrs, get her pregnant in d process and not marry her properly.
If it is in my village he is not getting dat child cos there are stipulated process of marriage and he didnt pass any!
if it is in my village! If it is in my village! Will you keep kwayet? Or you go back to your village

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:
even the wisest man in history, king solomon was mislead by a woman. So it can happen to anybody but might not be in this aspect. Dont say what you dont know, when a man truly loves a girl, he can do anything to please her. just pray he finds a good woman instead of saying rubbish.

Oh so you suddenly agree it can happen to anybody? What about your baseless statistics calling 80% of Nigerian women gold diggers just because your friend was unfortunate to fall for one? I don't pity him especially because of the self-righteous, pretentious stance you took calling out Nigerian women instead the few bad apples.

BTW who loves a woman and doesn't properly wife her in eleven years despite being comfortable to take care of a child You both can cry me a river for all I care undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by eyinjuege: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:

But seriously speaking now, why didn't your cousin marry her all this while? As in pay bride price even if they can't do a big ceremony? They even have a child together, and he couldn't even pay her bride price while she was pregnant?
11 years is a long time, and if they both didn't want marriage and just wanna cohabit together, that's fine provided it's their decision.
However, maybe she wanted more than your cousin was ready to give her- MARRIAGE. I guess she got tired of waiting, cos 11 years is actually a very long time to be engaged to anybody.

Anyway, you win some, you lose some life goes on. Your cousin will find someone else, time heals all wounds as they say
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Oh so you suddenly agree it can happen to anybody? You both can cry me a river for all I care undecided
. when did I disagree that it can't happen to anybody? read well before you misquote
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
ivyT:
Thats a sad story,but hey,bad things happen to good pple..That doesnt mean 'all' ladies are golddiggers.

Well, that guy is definitely gonna get a Phd in breaking girls heart after such incident, he's not even gonna have an atom of mercy while doing it.... just hope you dont fall into such ppl's hands smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Lessonteacher(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:
believe it or not, its a true life story. Besides i didnt post it for you to believe it, i only posted it for guys to learn before the fall into the love trap of some of you gold diggers
i know u real, real recognise real
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Rotab4life: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol sponsor a naija babe to school. Are you ma.d
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
VibrationsZ:
why would he wait for her to graduate before marryimg her, probably the guy has been posponing the wedding ans she is fed up, she has to move on , we need to hear her own side of the story

People say stuff so easily without putting themselves in the victims shoe...according to Op, they had already did a marriage intro, the guy didn't want what hindered him to hinder the girl he loved, so he chose to finance her education( against his own mother's wish) to the highest level... and when she graduated, she looked down on him and left him.. smh....... its easy for everyone to make comments but believe me, if you were in his shoes.. you would unleash the chained beast within you...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Ur cousin is an illitrate and he just proved that by allowing her to go sch with his money instead he should ave just opened one shop for her....There's no way they can be a match wen the girl graduates...i dont blame her
I blame him too
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by uckennety(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Just marriage introduction,not even a bride price and they r already living together and has a child. So u will support dat?
I rest my case.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by uckennety(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

I rest my case.

But yt he trained her in skool!well if it's me I won't train hEr in skool!just pay bride price!i'll Go to skool!lt her strt tomato or fish biz!

CHAI tnx to d bitch wHo claimed she broke my Hrt not knowing she opened my EyEs!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by MrCork: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
ettaetta:
Guys read and learn. this happened to one of my cousins. according to what he told me he met this girl far back in 2005 by then his business was going on well, he was rich. this girl claimed to love him so much and the guy fell for it. they were like love birds inseperable and with the kind of love the girl showed him he never believed this girl will ever leave him. after dating for about four years the girl got pregnant and gave birth to baby girl. he went to see her family he did marriage introduction. his wife to be really had passion for education and always wished she came from a rich home where she will be sent to school. so after the marriage introduction the guy decided to send the girl back to school with the belief that she would be his wife. every one in the family kicked against it, his mother advised him to futher his since he stopped @ secondary school level but he said he wont be able to combine bussiness and studies since his bussiness involves travelling alot. The were both living together and and planned to get married after the girl graduates. The girl graduated last 2 years and along the line the guy lost a huge sum of money to fraudsters which is really affecting his business. This dude is not as rich as before. To cut the long story short this girl left him without any quarel. The guy travel and came back to see that she has packed all her belongings. He called her and she said she was tired of the relationship, that she wanted to move on with her life just like that. This guy begged and begged but the girl didnt change her mind. this happened in december last year. The girl just got married two weeks ago to another guy forgetting all the guy has done for her leaving the guy heartbroken. They guy only went and collected their 5yrs old child who now stays with him. I really pity this dude because he is really heart broken and d whole thing is still like a dream to him. Women sha... I read a thread here yestertday and d girl said you must have a car,a house and a big bank account before you date or marry. My question is what happens if the money is not there again after marriage? You will pack your load and abandon the man abi? End time girls...

... Son...you write story wit no commmma, no full stop & no paragraph....and then u wonder why women are heartless toward u??....Bro am goin bakkk to bed mennnnnnn!!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by KillJoy62(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Take heart bro. And RIP to the girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers / This Really Made My Day (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.