Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? (5104 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by cr7lomo: 2:29am On Mar 22, 2016
mineANDurs:

The man is not Good. Its only a heartless man dat will live with a woman for 11 yrs, get her pregnant in d process and not marry her properly.
If it is in my village he is not getting dat child cos there are stipulated process of marriage and he didnt pass any!

U are a very stup.d heartless selfish local bi..tch from a very poor dirty family .... Only poor girls reason like u ... Go get a good job and make ur money ... A man is struggling to get back to his feet and the best u say is he dint marry her... I hope u know the way these things end .... Women that cant contribute positively to the society... Mumu girl ... Proper mumu girl ... What makes her think the new husband will b better... Wmen are naturally selfish and foo.lish , it's in their dna ... They think they are smart but end up making the most grievous mistake... Her child will grow hating her... So selfish that she dint even consider their child... Women are evil , especially black women and Nigeria to be precise

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by sashishalom(f): 3:07am On Mar 22, 2016
its obvious the girl is wicked.. abandoning her child without a carea man that trained you??.. life can throw us off balance once in a while like it did with the guy bur her reaction??#undefinable#..,i cant do that tho..for the lady whoz saying the guy is wicked for not marrying her,the girl herself didnt know it was not proper to be with a man that way??did he forve her??it was based on love rights??why blame the guy??...hope the guy gets a girl that will love his child cause i dont believe he'll love that easily

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 22, 2016
ettaetta:
. when did I disagree that it can't happen to anybody? read well before you misquote

Whatever undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
cr7lomo:

U are a very stup.d heartless selfish local bi..tch from a very poor dirty family .... Only poor girls reason like u ... Go get a good job and make ur money ... A man is struggling to get back to his feet and the best u say is he dint marry her... I hope u know the way these things end .... Women that cant contribute positively to the society... Mumu girl ... Proper mumu girl ... What makes her think the new husband will b better... Wmen are naturally selfish and foo.lish , it's in their dna ... They think they are smart but end up making the most grievous mistake... Her child will grow hating her... So selfish that she dint even consider their child... Women are evil , especially black women and Nigeria to be precise

Bros calm down cheesy .. *in chris brown's voice* this whores aint loyal! , the worst part is that she got married 3 months later, doesn't that explain something to all these bitches supporting her after they'll say all men are cheats... smh
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
solid3:
Do not give a girl what you can not forget just incase you break up.

i agree with you.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ivyT(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Well, that guy is definitely gonna get a Phd in breaking girls heart after such incident, he's not even gonna have an atom of mercy while doing it.... just hope you dont fall into such ppl's hands smiley

What he decides to thereafter aint got nothing on me my dear.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ivyT(f): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
mineANDurs:

The man is not Good. Its only a heartless man dat will live with a woman for 11 yrs, get her pregnant in d process and not marry her properly.
If it is in my village he is not getting dat child cos there are stipulated process of marriage and he didnt pass any!

Yep..probably one of the things she thought of,before making her decision_there are always 2 sides to a story
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ivyT(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
ettaetta:
not all but @least 80 percent of naija babes are gold diggers.

If dats wot u think,then no problem.Gøodluck finding dat special one in the 20%.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ivyT(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Debola69:

And i trust you aint one. Awesome! I've got things other than gold that you may like to dig by the way. *wink*

naa
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by ettaetta(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
ivyT:

If dats wot u think,then no problem.Gøodluck finding dat special one in the 20%.
ve found her already.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by offiongoffiong: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Shinyjay:
I second that.... Really confused with what the O.p said there
read well you l'l understand
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by xtervaganza(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ifakiland:

don't dey sell acid in ur area?
you shouldn't be joking with terrible things like this

No matter what, no one deserves to be a victim of acid
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Pharoahhhhhh: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=4396817he got served and so will the others who tread his path tongue[/quote] you must be a very heartless person.
Re: Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? by Pharoahhhhhh: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
mineANDurs:
2005-2016=
I will leave any dumb as* man anyday once his money finishes and move on to a respecful man who will make my days worth remembering.
Stop complaining guys and build ur characters cos some of us ladies are finally realising dat an arrogant man is not worth our precious time.
#Let the bashing begin undecided
And I hate all these cultures dat hand over children to men dat didnt pay their mum's bride price, in my village, any child born out of wedluck belongs to d mum and has d Liberty to stay or go to his dad when he is an adult.
see gold digger. na your type some men go use do money ritual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.